• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

He was said to have... matched Kaido apparently? Wtf?

They're lying out their ass wth.

They clashed, yeah.

Let's be honest, Zoro beat King because of plot.

If King had kept his flames on the entire time, Zoro would not have won.

They clashed, yeah.
Jeez

Also I Originally had Im in probably strong but 0 feats but then remembered that Island-wiping thing they do when they don't like something that happened so I decided that they'd be the placeholder for anyone 7-A lol

I do agree with this. Oda made King have like negative IQ at the end of their fight.
I will say Sanji may have one thing against King that Zoro probably didn't have: Combat Speed Parity.

Zoro only hit No-Flame King either by getting close to him or surprising him.

Sanji's enhanced speed boost should put him on par in speed with No-Flame Base King (as they went FTE to people with similar reaction speeds), and his IJ should make him comparable to No-Flame Zoan King's speed.

So while Zoro had to wait for King to get close, Sanji can be far more mobile and not leave himself open just to react to King.

Which is good because King's Buso or Zoan attacks could do major damage if they hit, so Sanji can't afford to be idle.

Or get this, King has a stamina limit?
I know. It's crazy.
Not in the official translations.

Sanji's enhanced speed boost should put him on par in speed with No-Flame Base King (as they went FTE to people with similar reaction speeds), and his IJ should make him comparable to No-Flame Zoan King's speed.
Sanji is faster than No-Flame Base King.

Which is good because King's Buso or Zoan attacks could do major damage if they hit, so Sanji can't afford to be idle.
No, they really can't.

King's Zoan attacks didn't do major damage to Hybrid Queen, who has lower durability than Sanji.

Sanji is faster, has better endurance and stamina, negs King's flame attacks with his resistance, has comparable haki, can regen from any hit King can land on him, and would be able to find out his gimmick instantly.

No, they're equal.

No, they really can't.

King's Zoan attacks didn't do major damage to Hybrid Queen, who has lower durability than Sanji.
He wasn't aiming at Queen, yet one of those Danmaku still sliced Queen's hide.

And Queen is just as durable as Sanji. Sanji literally stated he couldn't get past Queen's durable hide.

has better endurance and stamina
They're about the same (since King fought Marco for 20 minutes and was fine), but I'll admit if I had to choose one I'd lean Sanji since he took more bodily harm before his main fight.
, negs King's flame attacks with his resistance,
Maybe
has comparable haki,
Doubt
can regen from any hit King can land on him
Unless it's the explosion.

, and would be able to find out his gimmick instantly.
Not "instantly".

Even Zoro didn't find it instantly.

No he isn't.
Zoro was able to flip over before Kaidou hit him with Thunder Bagua, despite taking Hakai and using his strongest attack right before it.
Yet King almost blitzed his ass with Tempura Udon, to the point where Zoro was forced to dodge.

No, they're equal.
Proof?
He wasn't aiming at Queen, yet one of those Danmaku still sliced Queen's hide.
The whole point was that he wasn't aiming for anyone in specific. He sent the attack to everyone at random. It doesn't matter if he was specifically aiming for Queen. It still hit him and did not do major damage.
And Queen is just as durable as Sanji. Sanji literally stated he couldn't get past Queen's durable hide.
Sanji prior to his awakening?
They're about the same (since King fought Marco for 20 minutes and was fine), but I'll admit if I had to choose one I'd lean Sanji since he took more bodily harm before his main fight.
No comment on this.
There is no maybe. Sanji simply outclasses King in that department. I have no idea why everyone does this.

Whenever Sanji has a clear advantage, people always say "maybe," "perhaps," "headcannon," "I don't want to confirm," because they're too scared to admit that Sanji is a strong fighter.

What the hell does maybe mean? It's yes or no. If it's not no, then it's yes. If it's not yes, then it's no.

It's really damn annoying and tiring to debate with someone agaisnt Sanji when whenever I have a point that is backed up and has no counterarguments against, everyone always just dismisses it by saying maybe and moving on as if they proved anything.

(sorry for the rant, just a bit irritated)
read above.
Unless it's the explosion.
The explosion wouldn't do much.

The heat of the attack is negged by Sanji's resistance, and the actual force of the shockwave of the explosion would just blow Sanji back and harm him due to the composition of his body.

Not "instantly".
Yes instantly.
Even Zoro didn't find it instantly.
What the hell doesn't "even Zoro" have to do with this?

Sanji isn't Zoro.

Seven Warlord tier list by how well they did the job
my-image_6.png

Proof that Sanji is faster?

They went FTE to people with similar reactions, they're comparable.
The whole point was that he wasn't aiming for anyone in specific. He sent the attack to everyone at random. It doesn't matter if he was specifically aiming for Queen. It still hit him and did not do major damage.
One Danmaku sliced through Queen's hide. Just one.
Sanji prior to his awakening?
Queen took hits from Sanji post-awakening too, like the Hell Memories.
There is no maybe. Sanji simply outclasses King in that department. I have no idea why everyone does this.

Whenever Sanji has a clear advantage, people always say "maybe," "perhaps," "headcannon," "I don't want to confirm," because they're too scared to admit that Sanji is a strong fighter.

What the hell does maybe mean? It's yes or no. If it's not no, then it's yes. If it's not yes, then it's no.

It's really damn annoying and tiring to debate with someone agaisnt Sanji when whenever I have a point that is backed up and has no counterarguments against, everyone always just dismisses it by saying maybe and moving on as if they proved anything.

(sorry for the rant, just a bit irritated)

read above.
I'm inclined to agree only because Ifrit Jambe heat scaling go burn.
The explosion wouldn't do much.

The heat of the attack is negged by Sanji's resistance, and the actual force of the shockwave of the explosion would just blow Sanji back and harm him due to the composition of his body.
There is still explosive force, which would kill Sanji.
Yes instantly.

What the hell doesn't "even Zoro" have to do with this?

Sanji isn't Zoro.
How would Sanji figure it out instantly?

One Danmaku sliced through Queen's hide. Just one.
Yeah, and that just one didn't do major damage. What is your point?

Sanji's exo with haki > Sanji's exo > Force of DJ's kicks > Hybrid Queen's durability = Not taking major damage from Zoan King's attacks.

They would not be doing much to Sanji.
Queen took hits from Sanji post-awakening too, like the Hell Memories.
Yeah, and screamed in pain when he got hit with it.
There is still explosive force, which would kill Sanji.
That's the shockwave. Proof that it would kill Sanji btw?
How would Sanji figure it out instantly?
The same way he did with Bon Clay.

King would need to turn off his flames to even dream of keeping up with Sanji, and he would need to turn it off to try to take hits from him, and Sanji would quickly pick up on that.
Proof that Sanji is faster?

They went FTE to people with similar reactions, they're comparable.
Queen's Perception Speed ~ Hybrid Marco's Speed
King's Reaction Speed ~ Base Marco's Speed

Super Speed Sanji >(blitz) Queen's Perception Speed
Diable Jambe Sanji >(blitz) Queen's Perception Speed
Diable Jambe Super Speed >(blitz on blitz) Queen's Perception Speed
Ifrit Jambe >(>blitz) Queen's Perception Speed
Ifrit Jambe Super Speed >(>blitz on blitz) Queen's Perception Speed

He got hit up. We even see it in the anime.
That's incredibly stupid.
Also, the same anime which made Queen say " Even users of the Color of the Supreme King are rendered helpless against this technique! [Or something like that] " instead of "Armament Haki "?

Btw heres my tier list. (Ignore the Queen placement its an old one even tho not much changed but Queen is actually now on the same tier as Sanji right there) and also ignore the names of "Yonko and Admirals" i just wanted to make it quick

Lucci placement was before he fought Luffy so... i used speculation

bro has Ben over Big Mom

Yeah, and that just one didn't do major damage. What is your point?
If King had actually focused his attacks, he would've done far more damage via focusing his danmaku.
Sanji's exo with haki > Sanji's exo > Force of DJ's kicks > Hybrid Queen's durability = Not taking major damage from Zoan King's attacks.

They would not be doing much to Sanji.
They can keep him at a distance, but yes he can tank those, and flame bullets are useless.
Yeah, and screamed in pain when he got hit with it.
Screaming in pain but otherwise being fine (and being more focused on the Raid Suit) doesn't mean his durability doesn't scale.
That's the shockwave. Proof that it would kill Sanji btw?
It would've killed Zoro, who took hits from BM.
The same way he did with Bon Clay.
Not sure how that compares.
King would need to turn off his flames to even dream of keeping up with Sanji, and he would need to turn it off to try to take hits from him, and Sanji would quickly pick up on that.
Queen kept up with DJ Sanji and blocked his attacks with buso Haki.

King = Marco = Queen

No-Flame Zoan > No-Flame Base > Zoan > Base King = Marco = Queen's Reactions = DJ Sanji.

Ifrit Jambe >> FTE enhanced Speed >> DJ Sanji
Ifrit Jambe Super Speed >(>blitz on blitz) Queen's Perception Speed
This is invalid, since part of what makes IJ is Sanji stacking enhanced speed on top of everything else to amp its power.

bro has Ben over Big Mom
Um ACHSHUALLY Benn dealt with Kidd better than BM did.
What are you talking about? The script ≠ the subtitles.

The script is in japanese, from the manga. The subtitles arw added by whichever company added it, probably crunchyroll.
It's a joke.
Anyway, I'm not relying on the anime for it. I read the manga and the manga seems to show that he flipped before Kaidou did it. Which makes sense, as he has a code where he doesn't take attacks on his back.

If King had actually focused his attacks, he would've done far more damage via focusing his danmaku.
That's just not how it works.
Screaming in pain but otherwise being fine (and being more focused on the Raid Suit) doesn't mean his durability doesn't scale.
Yes it does. Queen has overpowered recoverability and regen. The attack hurt him a lot, he just recovered from it quickly. That's like the whole point of zoans.
It would've killed Zoro, who took hits from BM.
Marco clashed with BM and Queen could take hits from him.
Queen kept up with DJ Sanji and blocked his attacks with buso Haki.
Post Awakening Sanji blitzed Queen every single time he used Diable Jambe. Stop using pre-exo Sanji to scale post-exo Sanji. They are not the same.
No-Flame Zoan > No-Flame Base > Zoan > Base King = Marco = Queen's Reactions = DJ Sanji.
No-Flame Zoan > No-Flame Base > Zoan > Base King = Marco = Queen's Reactions (blitz)< DJ Sanji (blitz)< DJ + Super Speed)< Ifrit < Ifrit + super speed
This is invalid, since part of what makes IJ is Sanji stacking enhanced speed on top of everything else to amp its power.
That's not true.

Back