• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

That's still an ass pull, he went from no Haoshoku to Advanced Haoshoku in 1 arc.
Well thats fine if u feel that way.
Spoilers ahead for anime watchers.
But that's the point of Enma, it makes the person to release his ryou and even king's haki (when he fought king zoro said that enma wants even more power which is King's haki so enma is a tool that controls ur haki aura so it makes the person to control his aura in a sense just like how a normal person who controls his haki aura like luffy) zoro trained with enma for days before he went to onigashima.
(edit) also we all know that zoro sooner or later will have king's haki

A character can be born with Conqueror's Haki but it cant be obtained with training so its decided by fate.
so yeah Zoro already has Conqueror's Haki but enma helped him to release it.
and also Conqueror's Haki can be strengthen with how much will power you have and fighting powerful enemies.

Last edited:
Tbf it's not like Zoro just figured out the inner workings of Conqueror's (as far as I know), he's basically doing what Kefla did against UI Goku and just releasing all of his power out explosively, which causes him to exert his conqueror's as well.

Hmm... The great dragon shock has never really been explained 🤔, we know it's not haki

Wait... Maybe it actually could be haki and it's referring to not using haki as in slicing her? 🤔

Also didn't the wood admiral act like monet when shanks used con haki? Or no?

Haoshoku Haki is tied to the strength of the user's spirit, it doesn't matter when it's first unlocked for the user to be able to infuse it only on how strong the character is.
?

The strength of one's haoshoku is related to one's spirit, their ability to use it to coat their weapons isn't, it's a matter of knowing how to control their Hao and Zoro didn't know, he hadn't even unlocked it yet.

Well thats fine if u feel that way.
Spoilers ahead for anime watchers.
But that's the point of Enma, it makes the person to release his ryou and even king's haki (when he fought king zoro said that enma wants even more power which is King's haki so enma is a tool that controls ur haki aura so it makes the person to control his aura in a sense just like how a normal person who controls his haki aura like luffy) zoro trained with enma for days before he went to onigashima.
(edit) also we all know that zoro sooner or later will have king's haki
Also, i obviously know about the "Enma was sucking his haki and his hao" point, but he coated all 3 swords, that's why it's bs to me.

If he had coated only Enma? Makes sense, he doesn't know how to control it and had it forcefully drawn out, so it will cover only Enma, but no, he had just unlocked it and still knew he

The strength of one's haoshoku is related to one's spirit, their ability to use it to coat their weapons isn't, it's a matter of knowing how to control their Hao and Zoro didn't know, he hadn't even unlocked it yet.
The only statement on the ability to use it to coat their weapons is "Only a handful of the very strongest can". Just knowing how wouldn't grant that which is why Kaidou says Luffy wouldn't be able (he was able to as his haki bloomed as indicated by the Hyogoro flashback).

@XDragnoir
well i understand ur logic.
But when Enma sucks Zoro's haki/ryou to the point it made King's haki out then that means its out which means he can do it with his other swords haki isnt just going to one specific sword it will be controllable thats why zoro trained with enma for days.
its like shusui where it sucked the other swords flying slash attack.
and also thats why Oden gave kaido the X scar coz with Enma haki can be transferred with other swords.
the good part is no one can control Enma except Oden and Zoro so this sword isnt easy to use aka it make sense to me.

Rayleigh just built different.

And if Stampede is any indication, Roger is far above him since he stomped Bullet who was stronger than Rayleigh.
I'm pretty sure this is simple hearsay from Buggy, also wasn't it about him being equal to Rayleigh?

Make a crt lol

Scaling wise World > Gear 2nd Luffy with Haki (pre RPL) > 217.14 Megatons

World w/DF is 100x > 217.14 Megatons (21.714 Gigatons)

Gear 2nd Luffy with Haki (Post RPL) ~ World w/DF + Haki > World w/DF > 21.714 Gigatons.
100 time speed multiplier

I find it hilarious that BB turned down Bonney and said that she is too weak for his crew but would be a fine wife, while he let Doc Q in and offered Moria a spot in the crew.

Edit: Come to think of it, shouldn't she be H6A for hurting him with a kick?
I think she also did that to Luffy but I'm on the fence about that one..

Last edited:
When did she hurt Luffy?

1063-007.png

This is Mr. White that we're talking about so I don't think it's that bad imo.

oof

CH1063?
Arguably an outlier.

Hey guys i wanna do a calc on law's attack (the awakening attack on Big mom) should i do it here or in other place if so can u tell me how to do it thanks.
(edit) Nvm i think i found it.

Last edited:
Bonney kicking Luffy isn't a feat. There's no visible damage, and him holding his face is probably because of surprise at being stopped than actually hurting. Let's not get TOO nuts-
That and she doesn’t have Haki that is needed to bypass Luffy’s blunt force resistance iirc

Back