• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Law's Attack on Bigmom possibly huge upgrade

Spoilers warning for anime watchers!
Hello everyone so i have been thinking on how big was Law's awakening attack on Bigmom for a while coz some people say its not that big but when i looked closely its actually bigger than what u think so here im gonna do some calculation/thoughts on how big this attack is.
ill try my best on this coz I'm not that good on it but I'm sure it will make some sense so yeah give me your thoughts on it :).

First I'm gonna talk about the first picture on the left side.
As you can see the first picture on the left the smoke seems to be huge compare to the island, then after that in seconds the Huge smoke still didn't cover this massive hole where in the left frame you can see that this explosion smoke is bigger than these mountains and even Onigashima like at least 2x the size of the island.

Now to the 2nd picture on the right side.
so this explosion is massive its at least twice the size of Onigashima not only that but this bomb came from the bottom of Wano to the surface.
Here is the trick question and correct me if I'm wrong, when an explosion happens in a deep massive hole will it make the hole circle size expand more than it is or will make it a lil bigger coz I don't think its gonna make this hole bigger than it was or at the very least it might make it a lil bigger.
But still in these 2 pictures you can still see these surrounding mountains near the hole on the map indicating that the hole didn't get any bigger. (or at least it might be lil bigger)

So in conclusion, Law's Awakening attack on Bigmom made a hole at least 2 times the size of Onigashima.

Thanks for taking your time on this and sorry for my English (English isnt my first language but hopefully my message is understandable and if not feel free to ask :))
Rd4Y1MF.png
Screenshot_10.jpg
(edit) Also you could still see this smoke still didn't cover the whole hole.
n2nBozD.png
pYeuOfK.png
This is how deep the destruction of this attack it went to the volcanic area under Wano country so if the hole width is twice the size of Onigashima and its this deep then this will be huge for Law idk what's the results would be.

Last edited:
idk what to expect for the result or if it would be an upgrade to their current high 6-A stats so idk what the priority would be but yeah, just include a description of the feat

Still think this shouldnt be accepted. In a recent thread that unfortunately was ignored we talked about how Oda is inconsistent with sizes about onigashima the size of kaidou despite them ignoring that the calc on Luffy's attack shouldnt be recalced or ignored the fact that there are many inconsistencies about the sizes was relevant. If they still accept it i still dont like it.

Back