• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I was thinking, and I think it's possible that once you awaken a Zoan Devil Fruit, you can't use your previous Hybrid form, and your Zoan form also changes appearance like your Hybrid form (such as Lucci).

FlzWmH5aYAE7O4P.png

New episode came out and damn they went all out for the Luffy Yamato tag attack!

Poor Yamato...all of their friends were killed just for being nice to them. That crucifixion scene actually was pretty sad and harsh. Really felt bad for that pirate.

And Zoro was about to use the Leopard/Jaguar leap attack that he used on Kaku against King before being interrupted. Pretty cool!

New episode came out and damn they went all out for the Luffy Yamato tag attack!

Poor Yamato...all of their friends were killed just for being nice to them. That crucifixion scene actually was pretty sad and harsh. Really felt bad for that pirate.

And Zoro was about to use the Leopard/Jaguar leap attack that he used on Kaku against King before being interrupted. Pretty cool!
Shame the episode's pacing was garbage

It's rough, but they don't wanna catch up to the manga too quickly. I'm not expecting Gear 5th until summer lol.

As long as they deliver the good animation for the climactic scenes, I'm good.

It's rough, but they don't wanna catch up to the manga too quickly. I'm not expecting Gear 5th until summer lol.

As long as they deliver the good animation for the climactic scenes, I'm good.
Gear 5 is gonna be in like july/august. We suffer for a lil' longer.
At least the sky split's soon (maybe next episode or the one after depending on pacing)

I also hope that the Netflix adaptation is good.

Where do y'all place them at? I honestly think they'll probably be lower than the profiles (8-A) since the action is likely gonna be toned down a little so as to fit live action (even with CGI help), I place them 9-A to High 8-C at most (would be hilarious if it ended being even higher than the manga lol).

Last edited:
I also hope that the Netflix adaptation is good.

Where do y'all place them at? I honestly think they'll probably be lower than the profiles (8-A) since the action is likely gonna be toned down a little so as to fit live action (even with CGI help), I place them 9-A to High 8-C at most (would be hilarious if it ended being even higher than the manga lol).
8-B likely far lower 🥱

Do you guys think how luffy unlocked his adv con haki waas "plot armor" pr "Asspull"?
well for me its kinda BS even tho one piece is my fav anime.
but there is an explanation on how he uses it.
so luffy always had good haki or at least the moment he is at Wano and Ryou (adv arms haki) makes u to control ur haki aura thats how he is using ryou so in terms of Kings haki its simply luffy is controlling his surrounding Kings haki aura (the red lightning) and thats how he do it. so its all thanks to how you control ur haki aura.

The BS part for me is that he should at least have trained his kings haki for weeks before he fights kaido to defeat him.

Last edited:
Do you guys think how luffy unlocked his adv con haki waas "plot armor" pr "Asspull"?
I mean, this is the same guy who seemingly created Gear 2nd and 3rd out of nowhere and even manages to copy CP9's Soru after only seeing it once and perfectly implementing it with Gear 2nd with no problem. Not to mention that during his long fight with Katakuri, he learned and developed the ability to see into the future to the point of matching Katakuri, who has probably honed his ability for years.

Luffy learning adv con haki after seeing Kaido perform it on him seems natural given what Luffy has already done, especially when con haki is said to be his specialty iirc

Luffy no, Zoro yes.
They both make sense coz zoro's sword enma wants zoro to get his full potential so it sucks so much haki that zoro released so much that king's haki got out.
so yeah its all thanks to Enma without Enma he wouldn't have used King's haki at that moment (zoro will of course use king haki later in the story but at wano without enma he wont so enma helped him alot)

Back