• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

78f87a.png

The Scabbards are still powerful enough to slightly reopen Kaidou's scar, so it makes sense Jack thinks the Tobiroppo can't beat them.

Hold on.. If Ace clashed with Yamato in Wano then Jinbe after, shouldn't he and Jinbe be H6A for that?
Y'know, since Yamato is H6A.

Look closely.
He seems to have a couple drops of blood coming out his arm when she overpowers him.
Still, he wasn't that hurt from the attack.
It was a homie plus big mom attack which is why he was overpowered and got flown away

He still blocked the attack before that, as well as from akainu and yee

Not sure why you even brought that up tho? 🤔

Yee people are dumb asf... Holy shit, it's like they are allergic to critical thinking, JUST THINK... ITS NOT HARD 🙉

Humans need to evolve otherwise they are just going to constantly attack themselves... Those rich people or those who are at the top need to stop making them that way for selfish reasons as well...

I... do... not understand why or who made it that way for people to become like bots, you're only reducing humanity and humanity's power that you'll only get a small achievement for just a moment in time while destroying everything else that would've become something bigger and better

Unless it's actually aliens or something who are doing this, then it makes some sense otherwise wtf

Yee, just needed to speak some truth because I'm angry

Yee people are dumb asf... Holy shit, it's like they are allergic to critical thinking, JUST THINK... ITS NOT HARD 🙉

Humans need to evolve otherwise they are just going to constantly attack themselves... Those rich people or those who are at the top need to stop making them that way for selfish reasons as well...

I... do... not understand why or who made it that way for people to become like bots, you're only reducing humanity and humanity's power that you'll only get a small achievement for just a moment in time while destroying everything else that would've become something bigger and better

Unless it's actually aliens or something who are doing this, then it makes some sense otherwise wtf

Yee, just needed to speak some truth because I'm angry
what

@MonkeyOfLife What are you even talking about?
Idk... Its just how I see people around me and they way the act, being careless and just doing something without thinking fully what the outcome would be but in a more complex analysis 🐵

If you did not understand it then you either haven't actually seen it or been near it or something but idk

Their feats say otherwise.
The Tobiroppo position is explicitly labeled as the most powerful of the headliners. If statements were everything then this should apply. Why is Jack's statement more credible than Law's? Or Who's-Who's? Or the entire thing with the higher the position the stronger they are?

Back