• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Vigilante vs The False Lightning God

Deku vs Enel
Deku is in his 30% key
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place in an abandoned sky island
They start off 30 meters away

Who wins?

Deku’s profile:
Enel’s profile:

Deku’s AP: Considerably > 1.66 Megatons

Enel’s AP: >> 1.53 Megatons

Deku’s LS: 21282169.45 Tons

Enel’s LS: 9954312.06 Tons

I was asking whether there’s a rule that equalizes all non physical abilities, if not wouldn’t it be baseless to say he can interact with Logia because he can interact with “pure energy”? They’re fundamentally different. I’m new to this so I could be wrong about something.

I was asking whether there’s a rule that equalizes all non physical abilities, if not wouldn’t it be baseless to say he can interact with Logia because he can interact with “pure energy”? They’re fundamentally different. I’m new to this so I could be wrong about something.
Well yeah that’s kinda how logia’s are treated. Since Haki isn’t a thing outside of One Piece, if a character has NPI or can negate intangibility they can harm logia’s on this wiki

Why do this to Slim Shady bro 💀 Deku absolutely skillstomps to kingdom come
20220707_125324.jpg

unknown.png

Anyway about the skill thing, Enel has honed his Observation Haki to coincide with his Devil Fruit so he can feel people throughout the air due to the electricity in it, or something like that.
So I wouldn't say he has no skill ( or intelligence ), he's just incredibly cocky.

So I wouldn't say he has no skill ( or intelligence ), he's just incredibly cocky.
It's not that at all. It's just when he gets surprised, his controller ****** disconnects and then he'd get a wombo combo straight in the gut. Also, Deku is far more versatile, and arguably holds a decent AP advantage. Deku is also leaps and bounds better at strategizing on the fly and countering his opponents.

It's not that at all. It's just when he gets surprised, his controller ****** disconnects and then he'd get a wombo combo straight in the gut. Also, Deku is far more versatile, and arguably holds a decent AP advantage. Deku is also leaps and bounds better at strategizing on the fly and countering his opponents.
Fair.
Still, when Enel realized directly hitting Luffy with electricity won't work, he heated up his weapon and hit him with it, and later stuck a gold ball on his hand

Deku has Non-Physical Interaction via scaling to All Might who can punch beings that are made of intangible energy
Bypassing logia intangibility doesn't mean you can hurt them, unless circumvented by a specific weakness.
Kuzan's ice body and Greenbull's forest body get physically "hit" and shattered, but the true body would still be untouchable and the element would just regenerate again.

So unless Deku can also bypass the regenerative aspect of logia he's not touching Enel's true body.

Bypassing his NPI is fine and dandy. The issue is we've seen logia NPI be bypassed and their real body doesn't get harmed without regen negging from kenbunshoku (outside of instances where one is the specific weakness of the other >rubber=/=lightning and moisture=/=sand)

Bypassing logia intangibility doesn't mean you can hurt them, unless circumvented by a specific weakness.
Kuzan's ice body and Greenbull's forest body get physically "hit" and shattered, but the true body would still be untouchable and the element would just regenerate again.

So unless Deku can also bypass the regenerative aspect of logia he's not touching Enel's true body.

Bypassing his NPI is fine and dandy. The issue is we've seen logia NPI be bypassed and their real body doesn't get harmed without regen negging from kenbunshoku (outside of instances where one is the specific weakness of the other >rubber=/=lightning and moisture=/=sand)
This is true. I was wondering about this myself.

Izuku can physically interact with Enel's elemental body. But that elemental body isn't his true body. Which means he still cannot hurt him.

His body will still regenerate/put itself back together.

This is true. I was wondering about this myself.

Izuku can physically interact with Enel's elemental body. But that elemental body isn't his true body. Which means he still cannot hurt him.
we also see it with Apoo's ability vs kizaru as well.
If it were NPI Apoo's sound goes through Kizaru's body because it's intangible photons, but his ability dictates he hits the target- so he does detonate Kizaru's light body, but Kizaru regens without a scratch because despite bypassing his element it still didn't hit his real self.
Logia intangibility layers be kinda dumb ngl

we also see it with Apoo's ability vs kizaru as well.
If it were NPI Apoo's sound goes through Kizaru's body because it's intangible photons, but his ability dictates he hits the target- so he does detonate Kizaru's light body, but Kizaru regens without a scratch because despite bypassing his element it still didn't hit his real self.
Logia intangibility layers be kinda dumb ngl
Bruh it shouldn't be this hard to find a matchup for a logia character. Why does One Piece do this to us 😭

Do logia’s have a limit on their regeneration? Like do they get tired and stop regening?
Not that we know of. They don't need to know an attack is coming in order for it to not work, so it's likely that they can still regen even in their sleep.

Not that we know of. They don't need to know an attack is coming in order for it to not work, so it's likely that they can still regen even in their sleep.
Hmm

Only way I can see Deku winning is after he attacks Enel a few times and he finds that he just regenerates, he realizes that gold conducts electricity and grabs gold from around the sky island and starts attacking him with that

Hmm

Only way I can see Deku winning is after he attacks Enel a few times and he finds that he just regenerates, he realizes that gold conducts electricity and grabs gold from around the sky island and starts attacking him with that
The only place where there is gold in Skypia is in the Sandra ruins due to it originally being on the ground. Since this is just some random sky island, there won't be any gold to conduct Enel with.

Iron does conduct electricity, and Deku’s shoes do have iron soles at the bottom. So theoretically, Deku could harm Enel with his kicks but nothing else

Do logia’s have a limit on their regeneration? Like do they get tired and stop regening?
Nope. Never a stated thing about that, they are the element itself, they seemingly supply infinite amounts of their own energy like Enel did with the Maxim, or turning an entire city on with a flex and showing no signs of tiredness.

He'd probably do what he did with Luffy and superheat it into liquid or seal Deku inside it by liquifying it and reshaping it into a ball/general anything that can suffocate him.
What would he liquify if there isn't gold naturally on any sky island?

Back