• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

It's Biological Manipulation, similar feats are considered as Biological Manipulation on wiki, nothing about this different, at least to the point it wouldn't be considered as Biological Manipulation.

You're mistaken Ryu.

No, it's called Oda making shit on the spot...

Also, can you give me the source for that atomic level cut you just said? Cause you literally went from cell cut to atomic cut just completely out of nowhere.
My brother in christ every feat is making shit up on the spot.
It's still an ability, even if Oda made it up on the spot. Why he did it or how abruptly doesn't matter, he still gave a feat to a character

Even king is able to do that…

only best of the best swordsman are able to 🔥🙈

This actually formed a bubble in my brain
In other news
images.png

My brother in christ every feat is making shit up on the spot.
It's still an ability, even if Oda made it up on the spot. Why he did it or how abruptly doesn't matter, he still gave a feat to a character
Bruh, go ahead and give atomic cutting to Oden then i guess.

I mean, even King, who has undying loyalty to Kaido, wouldn't have ****** up a mission that much if someone had dissed Kaido.
Because King isn't a dumb ass and he actually thinks about the consequences of things.
He was confident that he would kill/subdue Zoro and he honestly was going to until Zoro found out his weakness and powered up.
Ace continued to fight someone with better Haki, an arguably better fruit, and probably more physical strength. His death was imminent at that point.

Because King isn't a dumb ass and he actually thinks about the consequences of things.
He was confident that he would kill/subdue Zoro and he honestly was going to until Zoro found out his weakness and powered up.
Ace continued to fight someone with better Haki, an arguably better fruit, and probably more physical strength. His death was imminent at that point.
And they say Luffy is the stupid brother.

I don't want to hear about intelligence with the same ones who barely uses it 🙉

I SWEAR, you guys have done something similar to what ace did against akainu.

You guys even WOULD do what ace did or even worse in aces position

ONE OF YOUR MOST VALUABLE HUMAN IN FRONT OF YOU IS SACRIFICING HIS LIFE SO THAT YOU CAN GO ESCAPE, THEN THE OTHER PERSON WHO HES ENEMYS AGAINST TALKS SHIT ABOUT THAT HUMAN AND TO YOU AS WELL...

RATHER DO WHAT ACE DID THEN RUN AWAY AND LET ONE OF YOUR MOST VALUABLE PERSON DIE

Mannnnnnnnnnnnn this is to hard to explain but basically how ace is, is the sole reason why he's strong and even in whitebeard's crew... You would ne.... Nothing, just you guys are simply wrong because I know you are 🐵

Fair point.
Somehow I think Sabo might be the most level-headed of the trio and he's still a doofus even then.
Definitely. The fact that he saved Kuma despite being super heated about everything shows how he values the end goal over personal matters.
Though lowkey he's antagonistic af in Dressrosa and I love it. Dude had no reason to provoke Burgess about taking the fire fruit but did it anyway

ONE OF YOUR MOST VALUABLE HUMAN IN FRONT OF YOU IS SACRIFICING HIS LIFE SO THAT YOU CAN GO ESCAPE, THEN THE OTHER PERSON WHO HES ENEMYS AGAINST TALKS SHIT ABOUT THAT HUMAN AND TO YOU AS WELL...

RATHER DO WHAT ACE DID THEN RUN AWAY AND LET ONE OF YOUR MOST VALUABLE PERSON DIE

Mannnnnnnnnnnnn this is to hard to explain but basically how ace is, is the sole reason why he's strong and even in whitebeard's crew... You would ne.... Nothing, just you guys are simply wrong because I know you are 🐵
20230111_065206.jpg

Whitebeard was dying anyway mf
Ace basically made Whitebeard, Luffy, and the pirate Alliance's effort null and void by going full prideful instead of listening to reason and that's a fact. I love Ace as a character but it's not hard to admit he made a mistake there.

His death honestly didn't bug me much either, it's how the world around him reacted to it that makes it impactful

Ace basically made Whitebeard, Luffy, and the pirate Alliance's effort null and void by going full prideful instead of listening to reason and that's a fact.
I wonder even if, say Ace didn't turn around & ignored Akainu; what stops Akainu from blasting them with magma? Marco got his handcuffs after Jimbei got his hand burned so he would make it in time even in this case.

I wonder even if, say Ace didn't turn around & ignored Akainu; what stops Akainu from blasting them with magma? Marco got his handcuffs after Jimbei got his hand burned so he would make it in time even in this case.
Who knows, but I'm sure he'd have been held off by others, or Jinbe- Ace would've survived if he wasn't stubborn.
Or at least would've had higher chances of surviving until Shanks shows up

Whitebeard was dying anyway mf
Ace basically made Whitebeard, Luffy, and the pirate Alliance's effort null and void by going full prideful instead of listening to reason and that's a fact. I love Ace as a character but it's not hard to admit he made a mistake there.

His death honestly didn't bug me much either, it's how the world around him reacted to it that makes it impactful
I have no problem admitting ace made a mistake... He did make a mistake but kakashi said it best

Kinda 😤
His death honestly didn't bug me much either
It did bug me... Mostly because of luffy

Is that a good or bad thing
Also is Mihawk stronger than Shanks I'm trying to solve a debate
Nothings confirmed... It's like roger v whitebeard but with much much less info

What we do know is that they've gotten much much stronger since they used to duel

Last edited:
I hope the story is good, since the animation looks meh and the gameplay seems uninspired.

Like the Fairy Tail 2020 video game.

Back