• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Bogard solos so why waste your breath explaining
I'm not joking here- he's the right hand man of the guy who used to throw down with Roger, Whitebeard, Shiki and the like.
He's gotta be some sort of built different mf

Though below Mihawk logically since Mihawk used to fold marines and that's the whole point behind his swordsman title, unless Bogard wasn't working then

Ha!

Law has way too much hax for that!
I do wonder if Awakened Zoans can somewhat regen from their insides getting shocked, and how much.
I'm not joking here- he's the right hand man of the guy who used to throw down with Roger, Whitebeard, Shiki and the like.
He's gotta be some sort of built different mf

Though below Mihawk logically since Mihawk used to fold marines and that's the whole point behind his swordsman title, unless Bogard wasn't working then
bogard-hype-v0-4dyzrsck0e9a1.png

More info

Idk where this is from, can't find the source but basically more confirmation
Nice!

Also, Shimotsuki Ushimaru has blue hair instead of Zoro's green, which lines up with Yasuie's hair, so the Shimotsuki clans hair is blue. So while Zoro might likely be related to the clan, he's not a pure Shimotsuki.

Also, Shimotsuki Ushimaru has blue hair instead of Zoro's green, which lines up with Yasuie's hair, so the Shimotsuki clans hair is blue. So while Zoro might likely be related to the clan, he's not a pure Shimotsuki.
Someone on Worstgen noted that Blue mixed with Yellow makes green... Is Zoro's mother Sora?

Someone on Worstgen noted that Blue mixed with Yellow makes green... Is Zoro's mother Sora?
Jesus... Please Oda, let's not make Zoro and Sanji half brothers lol.

I highly doubt she is, but his momma could've very well been a blonde, or maybe his dad was and his mom was a Shimotsuki? He is called Roronoa Zoro after all, and not Shimotsuki Zoro.

Lucci and his fans are salty lol.
Well at least they got that little clash even if it's practically his only good feat post ts.
Still they're really overhyping him. I had him YC3 at the beginning of their fight, but I think now he's low YC2 ( the reason I think he can't beat people like Queen and Sanji is because the former has the lasers and other tricky stuff and isn't above fighting unfair, Sanji has flames that will burn Lucci if he gets close enough to attack, though he does indeed have ranged attacks to avoid that. )
I should clarify, his meat riders are salty.
Eseseso is one of his meat riders so don't say that in front of him

Outside of his ride or die riders, I don't think his fans (including me) actually believe he's Yonko level, just in the range in where he could harm them.

Better watch your tone.
watch-yo.gif
( I'm sorry this gif is tiny I got it from Discord and it's just like that. )
And I'm fine with where Lucci is, tbh.

IMO he's YC1 to YC1+ level.
I addressed this already, but I'll go into more depth.
Let's go off of this Cover Page of the "Right Hand Men" as I like to dub them.
Old Rayleigh beating Lucci could make sense, he was matching Kizaru who was at least a little "serious".
Benn Beckman should beat him, seeing as he's comparable to Shanks.
Not sure if King can beat him, whether you think he has the disadvantage in terms of AP he has the Durability and Speed advantage no doubt.
Katakuri can't beat him, lmao.
Killer... I'm not sure actually.
Marco can beat him.
Bepo no, LOL
Shiryu.. possibly.. We'll see.
Sabo.. We'll see. We do know that him and Lucci have fought before so I bet Sabo is equal to him or above him, especially if he fights Akainu like I think he will ( if Akainu is actually equal to Sengoku due to having an equal role in the navy then he should be near Yonko level unlike the other Admirals ), then he's above him.
Zoro kills him, obviously enough.

Does anyone think pirate king/roger wasn't the strongest?
of all time or just his era? You can make a solid case for him or Whitebeard if you mean the previous gen. I feel like someone like Imu or Xebec will be revealed to have been stronger. There's even wild cards like Ryuma so we really don't know.

There's even wild cards like Ryuma so we really don't know.
This ryuma thing... What is there that people believe hes yonko lvl or above?
if he was Roger's strongest adversary he would be above WB who has statements for being equal to Roger.
That would probably be true... Tho him being stronger than roger is not supported kinda.. especially when we know roger died of an illness when old and we know nothing (I think) about what happened to xebec which implies he was dealt with in some way but 🤷‍♂️

That would probably be true... Tho him being stronger than roger is not supported kinda.. especially when we know roger died of an illness when old and we know nothing (I think) about what happened to xebec which implies he was dealt with in some way but 🤷‍♂️
If I have the timeline right, he fought Xebec 38 years ago and discovered he had a fatal illness around 28 years ago, so he most likely wouldn't have been nerfed by any illness during God Valley (I believe Crocus even states despite Roger's illness he's fine to fight against Shiki 27 years ago).

All we really know about Xebec is he was Roger's strongest foe & the fact it took Roger & Garp working together to defeat the Rocks Pirates (Plus seemingly God Valley being erased which may suggest Imu/WG was involved).
Xebec being his strongest opponent was at a time before Whitebeard made his own crew and clashed with Roger.
He's stated his strongest adversary in general, it applies throughout Roger's entire life.

I still can't belive Crocodile's VA voices WB now.
if Akainu is actually equal to Sengoku due to having an equal role in the navy then he should be near Yonko level unlike the other Admirals
Equal to Prime or just Marineford Sengoku? I would argue Kuzan too was pretty near that level as Punk Hazard is half arctic/half inferno, meaning the 2 admirals were even in terms of DF power & Aokiji fought Akainu for 10 days before losing meaning he gave him quite the hard fight.

If I have the timeline right, he fought Xebec 38 years ago and discovered he had a fatal illness around 28 years ago, so he most likely wouldn't have been nerfed by any illness during God Valley (I believe Crocus even states despite Roger's illness he's fine to fight against Shiki 27 years ago).

All we really know about Xebec is he was Roger's strongest foe & the fact it took Roger & Garp working together to defeat the Rocks Pirates (Plus seemingly God Valley being erased which may suggest Imu/WG was involved).

He's stated his strongest adversary in general, it applies throughout Roger's entire life.
Okay, this is fair.
I still can't belive Crocodile's VA voices WB now.

Equal to Prime or just Marineford Sengoku? I would argue Kuzan too was pretty near that level as Punk Hazard is half arctic/half inferno, meaning the 2 admirals were even in terms of DF power & Aokiji fought Akainu for 10 days before losing meaning he gave him quite the hard fight.
I think he had a minor Haki Bloom against Kuzan and that's how he won.
If he is still the same as he was when he beat Kuzan then he's very slightly over Admiral level ( so not even near Yonko Level compared to Prime Sengoku ).
If Akainu has been training since that fight then yeah he might he Prime Sengoku level.

I just came up with an idea
What if Zoro slaughters Lucci and his gang, dyes the fur, and makes him into a scarf to resemble the Shimotsuki Family.
FlLE5dIX0AAD2Yr.png

Actually he doesn't have the eye browns BUT that might be the only reason he was abandoned as he was an early experiment and didn't look like them

Idk 🙈 it's a possibility but probably a bigger possibility that it's not true

I do hope Oda touches up on Zoro's close family one day. Not a whole arc, but just some info about who's his ma and pa (even an SBS would do lol).

I do hope Oda touches up on Zoro's close family one day. Not a whole arc, but just some info about who's his ma and pa (even an SBS would do lol).
Void century info through Elbaf stuff probably, since that's the era Ryuma belongs and where the books about it are.

I have a bit of a confession to make...

While I have ZERO plans to make any CRT's related to this, I do kinda think that Zoan Queen should be scaling to the same "Yonko" value of AP/Dura as people like King and Marco.

1. He's repeatedly portrayed as comparable to King, whether in combat against Sanji and Zoro alongside King or when he and King both talk down to Jack. Or when Zoro said Zoan Queen and King would both be tough to get through in order to make it to the roof.

2. He took a Big Mom beatdown and got up shortly after with minor injuries.

3. Yes, he got hurt by Marco's attack, but in the long run he was fine all things considered. His Base does downscale (since a Marco attack sent him flying like a doofus), but his Zoan form took it way better (especially since that same shockwave attack also made King bleed a bit due to dura neg).

4. I still think he should scale above Apoo's DF in his Zoan form (since we can safely assume that when he threatened to kill Apoo he was referring to his Zoan power).

5. Sanji temporarily fought King and Queen off-screen in a 2v1, and while he got overpowered, this still means he took some off-screen hits from King. Queen hurt Sanji in his Zoan form, meaning he'd scale.

Of course, he's far below Big Mom due to being terrified of her, and this would only apply to his Zoan form and not his base (since as mentioned his base was sent flying by Marco's single kick), but he still should scale to the value of, say, Ace level.

I'm not making a CRT on this since a previous one about some of these got rejected, but just had to get this one off my chest.

If Zoan Queen did scale to this, however, Onigashima Sanji would only scale with Diable Jambe, though Post-Exoskeleton Sanji would just scale period.

Zoan Queen's AP would scale to matching DJ Sanji, who can hurt him, and due to his Zoan form being repeatedly portrayed as at least comparable to King's Base w/ sword. Not to mention, Sanji def took at least some off-screen hits from Base King during that off-screen 2v1 where King and Queen overpowered him, so Zoan Queen would scale to that.

MP Chopper, however, would still be Scabbard level due to Queen toying with him for the entire off-screen fight asides from that first punch.

As for Base Onigashima Sanji's AP, while he did somewhat match blows from Hybrid Queen without DJ, he was clearly struggling and was getting overpowered and pushed back until Diable Jambe turned the fight around in his favor. As for him kicking Hybrid Queen in the mouth, he kicked an area with no Zoan scales, so it'd be no different from kicking Base Queen (who is Scabbard+ level via scaling above Jack and the Scabbards and downscaling from Marco's kick).

As mentioned twice before, I'm not making a CRT, these are just my thoughts.

Edit: If this was ever accepted (like that'll ever happen), here's what their profile tiers would look like:

Queen: A-5 in base, A-6 in Zoan forms, higher with Brachio launchers and Vinsmoke abilities

Sanji: A-5 in base, A-6 with Diable Jambe | A-6, higher with Diable Jambe, even higher with Ifrit Jambe

Last edited:
Back