• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰
I didn't again and got the same

Cat-Cat Fruit, Leopard Model​

You got the Cat-Cat Fruit, Leopard Model! You can now transform into a leopard or a powerful human-leopard hybrid. Are you ready to unleash your animal instincts?
Bro.... 😀

I guess it kinda makes sense πŸ€”, if it was a monkey or something

unknown.png
gonna drop off this tier list and run away forever

What the f.... Is that
Ah, well you see
A tier list is a chart made by fans of a series that ranks the characters of said series based off various statistics such as power, speed, skill, etc.
This is fun to some people as it allows them to discuss their opinions with others and debate.
As you can see, this tier list is mainly going from left to right, therefore the person to the far left is the strongest of that tier and the person to the far right is the weakest. There are exceptions, but they are rare.

Ah, well you see
A tier list is a chart made by fans of a series that ranks the characters of said series based off various statistics such as power, speed, skill, etc.
This is fun to some people as it allows them to discuss their opinions with others and debate.
As you can see, this tier list is mainly going from left to right, therefore the person to the far left is the strongest of that tier and the person to the far right is the weakest. There are exceptions, but they are rare.
I know... But wtf is that 🐡

What's wrong with it
Having Yamato > Admirals
Having Katakuri > everyone in the tier below him
Having Marco > King
Having Jinbe > Queen and Sanji
Having Killer, King, Marco, Katakuri, and Ace > Sanji
Having Fujitora > Kizaru
Having Tobiroppo > Jack

and a lot more.

Sick and tired of King not being put on the same tier as Yamato, Law, and Kidd.

Law and Kid have better hax but power-wise the 4 of them are the same.

Having Yamato > Admirals
Having Katakuri > everyone in the tier below him
Having Marco > King
Having Jinbe > Queen and Sanji
Having Killer, King, Marco, Katakuri, and Ace > Sanji
Having Fujitora > Kizaru
Having Tobiroppo > Jack

and a lot more.
Okay so here's the thing,
I can't perfectly place all of these characters.
For example, considering Jinbe could clash with multiple fire users like Ace and be on par with them, I think he might be equal to Sanji, but I can't put them together, so I'll just have to specify when ever I post the tier list that:
The God Tiers are all equal to each other ( I believe Kaidou and BM are probably God Tiers too but I'd probably get flamed for that so I keep them in Yonko/Top Tier ).
Jinbe and Sanji are probably equal to each other ( I can't lie both have some pretty nice durability and AP feats honestly )
Killer isn't above Sanji. The list is left to right
strongest to weakest of their tiers. Sanji is above Killer.
Admittedly Katakuri doesn't beat Sanji Jinbe or Ace. I should have moved them up or moved him down.
King and Marco have superior Armament and AP iirc, and King is faster than Sanji. He also has better durability than Sanji when his flame is on.
Yamato is probably equal to the Admirals but I don't know, seeing as she could take attacks from Kaidou ( who is quite stronger than them) and injure him, as well as slam him into the ground. If she does beat them, it's probably high/extreme diff against all but Fujitora since her Haki probably stops him from tossing her around and seeing as she could slam Kaidou while he was blocking, her LS is enough to resist the gravity.
I'm not sure if Jack is on par with the Tobiroppo.. I suppose he is, and that I should own up to that, because I'm probably getting out of hand with the amount of Jack slander I dish out.
Kizaru is likely stronger than Fujitora, that is arguable, however Oda will probably write them off as equal and possibly have them make another Enies Lobby with their Awakenings ( the theory that a former user of the Pika Pika no Mi and Zushi Zushi no Mi clashing with their awakenings made Enies Lobby is one of the only logical reasons for it's existence, after all ). Though that's merely head canon so..
Sick and tired of King not being put on the same tier as Yamato, Law, and Kidd.

Law and Kid have better hax but power-wise the 4 of them are the same.
Law has superior AP and can clap his organs, Kidd's metal structures seem to be quite annoying in a 1v1 and they can protect him a lot. Not sure if Kidd beats him though.
Pretty sure Yamato beat King in a thread before so..
Lastly, where should Sabo be, because I'm not sure.

Law has superior AP and can clap his organs,
I question the superior AP, King in Base is comparable to Hybrid Marco who matched 1-Homie BM
Kidd's metal structures seem to be quite annoying in a 1v1 and they can protect him a lot. Not sure if Kidd beats him though.
Everyone claims Kid could just use magnetism to pin him and then crush his organs, but I doubt this, since Zoro is similar to King and Zoro won
Pretty sure Yamato beat King in a thread before so..
I disagree with that vs thread, but even then the AP gap isn't that large
Lastly, where should Sabo be, because I'm not sure.
IDK

I question the superior AP, King in Base is comparable to Hybrid Marco who matched 1-Homie BM

Everyone claims Kid could just use magnetism to pin him and then crush his organs, but I doubt this, since Zoro is similar to King and Zoro won

I disagree with that vs thread, but even then the AP gap isn't that large

IDK
Now that Law countered Blackbeard's Gurash attack, I really do believe Law has higher AP/Strength.
I agree that King would probably beat Kidd come to think of it
Well I think Yamato has more wincons than King but whatever.
I'll put Sabo in YC2 or YC1 tier until we get more feats or we see Fujitora and Aramaki's full bodies after their clash with the Revs.

He needed awakening/k-room to match blackbeard's attack

Yeah, maybe I'll do a new vs thread

King's dura is broken.
Still clashed with the attack.
Yeah you can make that thread. I might make Luffy V Big Mom too.
Sure, but Yamato's AP is broken. So..

It's wasn't portrayed with those glowing effects when the admirals made the barrier.
Yeah but that was pre-wano visual effects and this scene is anime only, if the anime was portraying her to have buso emission it would have used the effect for it.

I might call for a redo of Yamato vs King, especially since a recent ongoing CRT states how Yamato was inferior to Kaido asides from 2 moments, and I may do Kidd vs King.

I might call for a redo of Yamato vs King, especially since a recent ongoing CRT states how Yamato was inferior to Kaido asides from 2 moments, and I may do Kidd vs King.
King is inferior to Kaidou too ( besides their Durability obviously ) so..

Back