• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I would, but:

1. Their bases were still capable of fighting Zoan Jack (and even flipping it in Neko's case) during the 5-day fighting.

2. While Hybrid Jack was beating Base Inu, Base Inu still held his own well and flipped him.
Jack literally had no injuries and wasn't even tired after their fight while Inu and Neko were struggling to keep up.

Jack is above them cleanly.

Jack literally had no injuries and wasn't even tired after their fight while Inu and Neko were struggling to keep up.

Jack is above them cleanly.
But they still held their own, hence the >=.

And that's his Zoan form, not his base.

His Base matched and hurt Ashura Doji, but was beaten by him.

Holy shit... People are wanking the shit out of enel

it's those simple minded humans who only think, visuals > anything else

They are sayi.... Just look at the comments

Last edited:
Holy shit... People are wanking the shit out of enel

it's those simple minded humans who only think, visuals > anything else

They are sayi.... Just look at the comments

One of them say " imagine if Enel joined during Marineford "
like bro.. he would get shat on by any character with Haki.

A good question to oda

-If you could be any character from "ONE PIECE", who would you want to be?

I think I would be Yellow Monkey. I want to be a nature (logia) type and I want to travel at the speed of light. Oh, Doflamingo would be good too. I would like to play a game like, "How far can I go in 2 hours?

Google translate:
Kizaru maybe. I want to become a natural (logia) type, and I want to move at the speed of light. Oh, and Doflamingo is good too. I want to grab a cloud and move it. I want to make a game where you can go to which country in 2 hours.

I guess Enel is not on his mind when it comes to devil fruits 😴🙈🌚

Enel wankers are just purely blinded by how cool he was before he fought Luffy. At this point they think Luffy beating Enel is an outlier or that Enel jobbed.
This is why I want Oda to bring Enel back before the series end just for him to get negged diff by a haki user not named Luffy so his fans can finally see him for the fodder that he is.

Oh my lord someone on Discord is saying Enel could revive from the attack Kaidou used on Luffy when the CP0 agent interfered..

But try to tell an Enel stan that and they'll just tell you it only happened because Luffy's made out of rubber lol
See what happened is because Enel is a false god and luffy's fruit is of a god, his god-powers made the golden ball RUBBER
and therefore Enel got hit by his kryptonite and objectively beats everyone in the verse. Don't worry about my sources just trust me

Yeah just want opinion, if you guys agree or not😅.

so do we can make onepiece FTL+?
I definitely agree

tho... Would be a lil better if post timeskip had a calc, since some post timeskip strawhats are literally as fast as their pre timeskip keys 🙉

Back