• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

This is very outdated I think... And I forget it even exists... It's barely used in profile pages as well, besides devil fruit weaknesses in the weakness section it seems

Ohh damn... They changed it alot...

Plus🌚
kv-luffy.d97bb9e.png

tho not full

Btw, am I the only one who thinks that pre-Mink Medicine Wano Zoro is Zoro's full power once the timeskip ended, and his entire Fishman Island to Dressrosa Key was just him heavily holding back?

I mean. Zoro didn’t use the full extent of his power before Wano. That’s true, imo. He didn’t use Asura, after all.

but the key’s shouldn’t be merged yeah. Since Zoro’s performance in Wano differs so much in terms of scaling from his earlier keys.

I mean. Zoro didn’t use the full extent of his power before Wano. That’s true, imo. He didn’t use Asura, after all.

but the key’s shouldn’t be merged yeah. Since Zoro’s performance in Wano differs so much in terms of scaling from his earlier keys.
Oh I'm not proposing that the keys be changed, I'm just noting that until Wano Zoro was not serious at all and that Pre Mink Medicine Wano Zoro is probably his full power at the end of the timeskip.

Makes sense considering who his teacher was.

What ap does Yamato scale to?

I want them to fight one of my fan character on fcoc but they downscale from 7.4 exatons

Oh I'm not proposing that the keys be changed, I'm just noting that until Wano Zoro was not serious at all and that Pre Mink Medicine Wano Zoro is probably his full power at the end of the timeskip.

Makes sense considering who his teacher was.
Damn Pica just there... existing

Alright, I'll make the fight

But what haxs does they have that could make it a stomp for a dragon ball fan character?
Yamato? Well, the only offensive hax Yamato has is basically haki and ice powers. Defensively they also just have Haki and Ice. What type of stuff does the fan character have?

Wait, are they a RWBY x DB crossover character?

Damn Pica just there... existing
I mean...Pica's best stuff is either above Hyouzou or being somewhat comparable to a casual Zoro.

No way was Zoro using even half of his full power against Pica, he was smiling and laid back during nearly the entire Pica fight.

I mean...Pica's best stuff is either above Hyouzou or being somewhat comparable to a casual Zoro.

No way was Zoro using even half of his full power against Pica, he was smiling and laid back during nearly the entire Pica fight.
Zoro was smiling against Killer. Yeah

Zoro was smiling against Killer. Yeah
Different context.

Against Pica Zoro wasn't even struggling.

Against Killer Zoro was actually struggling due to Killer being on his level, and that smile of his was after Killer stabbed him so it was more of an intimidating "Imma kill you now, bitch" smile.

Zoro wasn't going all out with pica... He one shot his golem and one shot his stronger full body haki...

With his strongest move
Asura exists... Plus gear 3rd was luffy's strongest move... He does that against fodder... But I guess I see what you kinda mean... He still one shot pica easily

I personally don't see that as using all his strength, just was more serious compared to everything else he has shown

From what I can see, both of them aren't that broken. The only problem might be the AP difference since they would be nearly six times stronger than Yamato, but I guess Haki could help even the playing field. Although their flight could be problematic.
Well this is the scaling chain for the downscaling

ace opts < team RWBY and anyone on par with them < Bann (pre zenki), Base Penny and winter, base cinder, Neo (winter could somewhat hold her own against Cinder and could survive attacks from Fall maiden cinder without aura, but was getting stomped) < ironwood (Ironwood beat down winter) < Bann (post zenki: 7.4 Exatons and 0.03335640952 SOL, Bann is 4 times weaker then cinder without his semblance) <<<< Fall Madien Cinder Fall (killed ozpin who was on par with prime king piccolo)

Well this is the scaling chain for the downscaling

ace opts < team RWBY and anyone on par with them < Bann (pre zenki), Base Penny and winter, base cinder, Neo (winter could somewhat hold her own against Cinder and could survive attacks from Fall maiden cinder without aura, but was getting stomped) < ironwood (Ironwood beat down winter) < Bann (post zenki: 7.4 Exatons and 0.03335640952 SOL, Bann is 4 times weaker then cinder without his semblance) <<<< Fall Madien Cinder Fall (killed ozpin who was on par with prime king piccolo)
Okay so Ruby and Penny both downscale from 7.4 Exatons. I guess if you want to make as fair statistically as you can, make Ruby vs Yamato. Just make sure to equalize speed, or else Yamato just blitz's both of them.

Back