• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Just putting this out here
Screen_Shot_2022-10-10_at_2.17.35_PM.png

Also, we should change the name of this thread from "One Piece General Discussion: Wano Kuni" to "One Piece General Discussion: Egghead" or something like that

How's everyone's college year going?

Just curious, as a junior myself, to see if everyone here is suffering as much as I am.

Not sure if it would be a new key. Unless Katakuri grew in the fight with Luffy.

this is only days after Wholecake happened iirc.

I would LOVE to see a Katakuri vs Aokiji fight where Katakuri gets a new High 6-A key, for multiple reasons.

It'd also be cool if Kata fought Blackbeard like in that fanmade manga fight.

I wonder if this being shown to Luffy would make him somehow copy that via his awakening.. This basically negates the need for a "true body" interaction via haki and gives the ability to interact with elements regardless.

This basically negates the need for a "true body" interaction via haki and gives the ability to interact with elements regardless.
Hmm? You mean like hurting Prometheus for example... Don't understand how physically interacting with it will damage it... Same with logias... If you don't solidify the element then it's not possible to hit their true body... Now physically interacting with souls works with logias. it is luffy/imagination, so it doesn't have to make sense... If luffy wants to touch an element and thinks that will hurt it, then it will

Idk why I'm typing so much...

Hmm? You mean like hurting Prometheus for example... Don't understand how physically interacting with it will damage it... Same with logias... If you don't solidify the element then it's not possible to hit their true body... Now physically interacting with souls works with logias. it is luffy/imagination, so it doesn't have to make sense... If luffy wants to touch an element and thinks that will hurt it, then it will

Idk why I'm typing so much...

No... Speak so I don't get mad... did i say anything wrong or not? CONFRONT ME!!!!

Basically to me it looks like your trying to say I said something dumb but you don't know so you don't fully say it... Which is annoying, true?

Given that Hakai is spiritual energy and is retained when transferring to another body, I think it makes sense that they can beat up souls without corporealizing them. They're the same thing.
No... Speak so I don't get mad... did i say anything wrong or not? CONFRONT ME!!!!

Basically to me it looks like your trying to say I said something dumb but you don't know so you don't fully say it... Which is annoying, true?
Magmag asked me to give you their response.

Ohh, thank you for not responding to me... Anyone but ByAsura...

Given that Hakai is spiritual energy and is retained when transferring to another body, I think it makes sense that they can beat up souls without corporealizing them. They're the same thing.
You talking about dragon ball?

Back