• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

ONE-PIECE-61-p038.jpg
May not necessarily be a battleship but a regular marine ship that don't get that big.

Since your Calc you used that mountain which is 300m I think or something yet the battleship aren't visible at all
609.6m.

If the battleships aren't visible, that means something is either obstructing our vision, or it's an art error. There is no way to calc the size of the explosion using the size of a battleship that isn't even there.

609.6m.

If the battleships aren't visible, that means something is either obstructing our vision, or it's an art error. There is no way to calc the size of the explosion using the size of a battleship that isn't even there.
I know, but you can with your mind 🙈
May not necessarily be a battleship but a regular marine ship that don't get that big.
Maybe 🤔

Tho it's heavily implied in a way to be a battle ship I think

Honestly, all I want from this arc is a reappearance of the BM Pirates so that Perospero, Smoothie, and Katakuri can get feats that are Scabbard level or above.

Is this fake or real?

I mean, you hear the guy saying it- glowing gold is a conqueror's indication in the anime, and black sparks are ACOC attacks.

I wish I could find the sauce but I vividly recall Oda saying he's involved in the wano anime and things need greenlighting before being animated. Brago showed it in a video before too

You know, I've realized that there are 2 levels of yonko-level scaling for the god tiers of OP:

The lower one is Yonko level AP, as in the level of damage that the base yonko can do, and the higher level is the yonkos' durability.

This is supported by multiple things in story:

1. Big Mom and Kaido fought each other holding little back in their base forms for a full day yet only had minor injuries.

2. Kaido's durability is >>> his AP since he is unable to kill himself.

3. BM is noted as a tank

4. Kid in base is equal to the base yonko in AP yet cannot damage Kaido, something which he himself admits.

That's why some people, like pre-mink Buso Zoro, Apoo's DF, and Base King, can have the same AP level as the yonko via scaling even though they would stand no chance of winning in an actual fight.

That's why some people, like pre-mink Buso Zoro, Apoo's DF, and Base King, can have the same AP level as the yonko via scaling even though they would stand no chance of winning in an actual fight.
Sadly we have no official multipliers for Zoan forms, Kaido's amps, Luffy's gears outside of 4th's compression.. if that were the case you could easily seperate Kaido and Luffy from the rest of the God Tiers post-Shuron Hakke.

And trust me- I've been looking into the logic of "Gear 5 has everything prior so a regular compression >x4 base gear 5 and a Bajrang Gun >Gear 5 w/Gear 3's size amp"
But nada. No concrete scaling for Gear 3's amp to scale it off of it. Stuck in the limbo of a buncha ">" for now. For now.

Sadly we have no official multipliers for Zoan forms, Kaido's amps, Luffy's gears outside of 4th's compression.. if that were the case you could easily seperate Kaido and Luffy from the rest of the God Tiers post-Shuron Hakke.

And trust me- I've been looking into the logic of "Gear 5 has everything prior so a regular compression >x4 base gear 5 and a Bajrang Gun >Gear 5 w/Gear 3's size amp"
But nada. No concrete scaling for Gear 3's amp to scale it off of it. Stuck in the limbo of a buncha ">" for now. For now.
Agreed.

There's always the two-handed minimum since we know G2>2 handed base and G3>Two-handed G2
Uh, I made a CRT on that a while back saying that post-timeskip G2 should still scale above 2-handed base and G3 should scale above 2-handed G2 and so on, and it got rejected.

Ayy, you remember the big mom scale thing? With the big moms homie scaling thing? I don't remember what I needed to prove but Napoleon is from her own soul (special homie) idk if that changes anything

I wanted to say that without Caesar the clown

he would not have inspired me to make this article on superpower wiki.

i made this page by myself but a lot of people did help me with it, not only does it have Caesar in it but also vinsmoke, queen, and Dr. Hogback as well as over 100 or maybe a little over 200 other non one-piece mad scientist characters (I tried finding mad scientists in every franchise I could find as well as super obscure ones)

i also made mountain destruction on there because zoro was a mountain buster. unfortunately it got deleted and someone else remade the power again so it no longer belongs to me.

originally my power. Got deleted them someone else made it again.

My most OP powers I made are

I can defeat any character even the most powerful tier 0 because they are characters so erase them

And

absorb anything, no limit gg

And

Any powers you have I destroy them all no exceptions.

on superpower wiki Omni/Meta/Absolute are treated as no limit because if they had limit, they would no longer be any of those.

Back