• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I think the 3 best candidates for head of One Piece on VSBW are @DemonGodMitchAubin, @Kachon123, and @Eminiteable.

gBn2v6F.png

You mean to say, Oda doesn't like MONKEY D. Luffy, or that Luffy doesn't like me?

Brooo, I wish someone like me talked to me, that would perfect… I want to talk to someone like that

my brain hurts now, shit

Big mad.

Saitama and Garou are literally 4-A with overpowered RE and Technique copying. With verse equalization Garou solos the verse.

They're also MFTL+ meaning they blitz.

Tatsumaki alone uses her range and kills everyone on the planet by crushing them.
Nahh bro really wanking OPM characters.. We already discussed this, Luffy claps Garou. Perhaps Saitama beats
Luffy but I don't know many of his abilities besides physical attacks which obviously can't work on Luffy.

Nahh bro really wanking OPM characters.. We already discussed this, Luffy claps Garou. Perhaps Saitama beats
Luffy but I don't know many of his abilities besides physical attacks which obviously can't work on Luffy.
Garou is literally 4-A and MFTL+ with passive radiation potent enough to kill everyone in the planet from being around for a couple minutes at most, but okay.

Garou is literally 4-A and MFTL+ with passive radiation potent enough to kill everyone in the planet from being around for a couple minutes at most, but okay.
Too bad he can't stop Luffy then lol. AP means nothing since physical attacks don't hurt Luffy. If he maybe has a weapon with spikes or points to it he could hurt him. But not going into that, if you wanna see why Luffy won against him look at the victories on Luffy's profile and look at Luffy vs Garou.

Too bad he can't stop Luffy then lol. AP means nothing since physical attacks don't hurt Luffy. If he maybe has a weapon with spikes or points to it he could hurt him. But not going into that, if you wanna see why Luffy won against him look at the victories on Luffy's profile and look at Luffy vs Garou.
☠️what is this guy smoking.

Luffy resists blunt force attacks so he resists radiation hax... and he resists attacks from a 4-A...
xd-iksdi.gif

Omg Luffy beating Garou from 2 keys and 11 tiers ago means he can beat current Garou with 5x as much hax and everything amplified many times over!

Anyway though Carrot fans took a huge L today and we should have a moment of silence for them. Waited like five years for something that never came..
Question, since when do you talk and since when do you talk about one piece? Or you copying me or something because I swear I remember you never having any association with one piece

Question, since when do you talk and since when do you talk about one piece? Or you copying me or something because I swear I remember you never having any association with one piece
This has to be the dumbest thing you've said so far... One Piece is the main thing I've been talking about since making my account. I haven't really discussed other series.

Back