• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I don't know if anyone is already working on this or it even needs a CTR but the wiki large size type 0 is reduced to 2.72m. Quite a lot of profile should get large type 0 considering many One Piece characters are so damn abnormally tall.

Interesting

One-Piece-Film-Red-Poster-Visual.png

Looks cool af

i wonder if Oda is going to explain who was supposed to be the main antagonist of Enies Lobby arc

Oda said that he made Lucci as a villain in the last moment so i'm curious about

So...since one piece got 2 chapters left before oda goes on a hiatus, what them bounties looking like in ur humble opinion?

Btw, didn't Gear 2nd Luffy damage Monster Hody (especially with Red Hawk)?

I mean I know Gear 2nd currently scales to a value above Monster Hody, but shouldn't Gear 2nd have previously scaled to Monster Hody?

Question, without spoiling… I saw on tiktok people hating on the latest chapter and saying because of it now one piece isn’t one of the best or something stup1d like that, why?

Okay so i noticed something in the Film Red trailer, we get multiple shots of the islands locations, as well as a shot of the full island, but in a quick scene 45 seconds in it looks like Law makes a room surrounding the entire island, obviously since its a OP movie its not super canon but i just thought it looks pretty impressive since it looks like law is making that room in the same island.
not sure whether its that important to bring up, probably not but just thought it seemed interesting. Though im not sure if it even is the same island.
film-red-island.png

Laws-sphere.png

I mean we’re clearly gonna get more about Kaidou when we get the Rocks flashback…

But even then, he’s still a great villain

I've recently been introduced to the Zoro stan side of Twitter and holy shit are they delusional and annoying.

I say this as someone whose favorite character in the series is Zoro.
One Piece twitter as a whole is super toxic, specifically speaking, the spoiler community is terrible on twitter.

Yo, i have question to my fellows ho have long here

1. In blackbeard's profile there is BFR this refers to the strength of the Black Hole but there is an oddity where everything that is sucked will come out ("Liberation") does this still fall into the BFR category?

2. Has anyone ever calculated Teach's blackhole against Ace using this formula or has there been an inconsistency?

Back