• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I skipped Fish-Man Island too.

I wanted to get to Duffy and Geko (by the latter, I mean W7, not F-MI).

Maybe in the future. There’s over a thousand chapters/episodes at this point, and I’m watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
What about the movies?

Literally the best/one of the best anime movies 🙈 basically they are very good and fit in the one piece anime and manga

I’ve watched a few. Z was good, but Strong World was like watching paint dry.
Strong world was quite good 🤔

Think I need to rewatch some of the movies, there were this very old movie where it felt something special and idk 🤔

vv_op_header.gif
IgnorantSelfreliantHalibut.webp
luffy.gif
tumblr_mnmrvo0GrB1sqlqe5o10_500.gifv

cb80b90ded847fe64e0aed94d5c60124.gif

HE SAID FINAL SAGA!!!!!!!! WHERE THE 3/4 ARCS LEFT FROM?
"Four Emperors" saga took... 6 years I think. From Zou and all the way to now. (weird as hell considering we only touched on TWO of the four)
I think the next Saga will be called something like "Laugh Tale" saga or something like that. Either way- expect another 6/7 years of good sauce while it lasts

"Four Emperors" saga took... 6 years I think. From Zou and all the way to now.
I think the next Saga will be called something like "Laugh Tale" saga or something like that. Either way- expect another 6/7 years of good sauce while it lasts
Saga could mean arc....

In Oda's terms, saga means "Saga". It's a collection of arcs. The only time a saga was 1 arc in One Piece is Thriller Bark.
Well I'm waiting on what it actually means... Because when I read the whole thing it was just to prepare the last saga 🤔idk nothing

In the comments it said the most accurate translation is arc I think

Well I'm waiting on what it actually means... Because when I read the whole thing it was just to prepare the last saga 🤔idk nothing

In the comments it said the most accurate translation is arc I think
It'd be weird to just go to the final arc. There's TOO many unresolved plots to just go by-
The elbaf arc foreshadow (which was talked about even longer than wano), the war, Laugh Tale will likely be its own short arc-
There's no way all those things will be one "arc" unless the pacing is all over the place

It'd be weird to just go to the final arc. There's TOO many unresolved plots to just go by-
The elbaf arc foreshadow (which was talked about even longer than wano), the war, Laugh Tale will likely be its own short arc-
There's no way all those things will be one "arc" unless the pacing is all over the place
That's why
I'm waiting on what it actually means
😓

I don't know if anyone is already working on this or it even needs a CTR but the wiki large size type 0 is reduced to 2.72m. Quite a lot of profile should get large type 0 considering many One Piece characters are so damn abnormally tall.

Back