• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Random Transparent One Piece Image​

Zoro-Vs-King.png

Trying something new (pixel scaling size comparison)
Oda did this to himself with his size imagination. The size inconsistencies are terrible. 🫠

On the bright side, once Shiki's 16 petaton feat is accepted, we can resume making fights between God Tier OP characters and some Fairy Tail characters (from X792 in particular)!

The consistency of that feat may end up being debated, depending on how the other God Tier calcs turn out.
Although I think there were some calcs that got 6-A so that's something.
Shiki, Fujitora, Luffy and Kaido's clash all have 6A

Aaaand Whitebeard would most DEFINITELY have it if we cut the bs with "radiated energy" because the dude actually creates EARTHQUAKES via tectonic shifts and doesn't generate aura that causes quakes like Goku

I don't assume all God Tier characters would necessarily have equal feats. "God Tier" is a made-up fan term anyway. I was just speaking generally of the characters involved in that scaling chain.
Okay.

Because few of them not a DF users, I miss undertanding your comment like " One calculation is not enough for scaling god tier and we need calculations with similar results " but what is clear is that we shouldn't be scaling from who to whom without strong statements from manga or databooks and even SBS. Maybe a little flashback of the God Valley battle could explain that, too bad it doesn't exist.

Why should God tier have equal feats?
It's not the thing of equal feats, it's the consistency of the god tier feats that we have.

As of right now there is a multitude of Country, Large Country, and Continental feats. There is a single Multi-Continental feat.

Everyone is obviously ignoring everything else to go straight to the 16 Petaton feat, but me personally I like the fact that there are feats that multiple people can say on their profiles "did this, that, and that" instead of one feat 5.4x larger than everything else I calced.

If this feat is
A. Valid
B. Good enough for scaling to others
C. Consistently good

Then we're good. If a single thing is wrong, then it isn't being used. Otherwise, it's solid

Okay.

Because few of them not a DF users, I miss undertanding your comment like " One calculation is not enough for scaling god tier and we need calculations with similar results " but what is clear is that we shouldn't be scaling from who to whom without strong statements from manga or databooks and even SBS. Maybe a little flashback of the God Valley battle could explain that, too bad it doesn't exist.
Damage is right- not all "god tiers" scale to each other. For example
The scabbards scale to the God Tiers via backscaling, but the god tiers scale to higher value while scabbards scale to baseline (which is consistent since they hit LESS hard obviously)

Between the 2pt clash and 2.8pt meteorite (if that's accepted) is a tiny difference.
But between the meteorite and 15.8 petaton for Shiki is a 5x difference
It is an issue at a first glance, until you realize that Fujitora's feat is extremely casual due to him "testing his ability" for basically that whole arc almost, while we know Shiki wasn't holding back in Strong World, just being dumb. So imo-
A Casual God tier scaling 5x below SERIOUS God tier isn't inconsistent. Not when there's narrative clarity there. One isn't trying and the other is.

There's no such thing as "god tiers" now anyway. It's high tiers or top tiers- between Wano and the potential 2/3 next arcs, the current god tiers will get dwarved

Last edited:
It's not the thing of equal feats, it's the consistency of the god tier feats that we have.

As of right now there is a multitude of Country, Large Country, and Continental feats. There is a single Multi-Continental feat.

Everyone is obviously ignoring everything else to go straight to the 16 Petaton feat, but me personally I like the fact that there are feats that multiple people can say on their profiles "did this, that, and that" instead of one feat 5.4x larger than everything else I calced.

If this feat is
A. Valid
B. Good enough for scaling to others
C. Consistently good

Then we're good. If a single thing is wrong, then it isn't being used. Otherwise, it's solid
I mean, if several god tiers have different powers of destruction and the calculation results are much different, then scaling won't be a problem if there are supporting statment even if it's only one calculation, the scaling will still work. Doing scaling without a back up and a clear base is disgusting. Like saying all Yonko are equal for no apparent reason and they are given the same rating.
Damage is right- not all "god tiers" scale to each other. For example
The scabbards scale to the God Tiers via backscaling, but the god tiers scale to higher value while scabbards scale to baseline (which is consistent since they hit LESS hard obviously)

Between the 2pt clash and 2.8pt meteorite (if that's accepted) is a tiny difference.
But between the meteorite and 15.8 petaton for Shiki is a 5x difference
It is an issue at a first glance, until you realize that Fujitora's feat is extremely casual due to him "testing his ability" for basically that whole arc almost, while we know Shiki wasn't holding back in Strong World, just being dumb. So imo-
A Casual God tier scaling 5x below SERIOUS God tier isn't inconsistent. Not when there's narrative clarity there.

There's no such thing as "god tiers" now anyway. It's high tiers or top tiers- between Wano and the potential 2/3 next arcs, the current god tiers will get dwarved
Everything that is classified as a god tier does not have to be equal, we have to establish where the basic line of the so-called god tier is, let's say 1 terraton is the baseline and anyone with far greater feats will not interfere with them as a God tier class that we know because after all Admirals are God tier, Yonko are likewise, the fact is that Yonko are stronger than Admirals and not all Yonko also have equal destructive power.

Yonko are stronger than Admirals and not all Yonko also have equal destructive power.
But all Yonko SHOULD scale to the highest value offered before due to the fact that all the yonko scale to the "highest offensive power" holder in the verse, based off one Yonko fighting him and the rest being comparable. (Either via upscaling or backscaling))

I mean, if several god tiers have different powers of destruction and the calculation results are much different, then scaling won't be a problem if there are supporting statment even if it's only one calculation, the scaling will still work. Doing scaling without a back up and a clear base is disgusting. Like saying all Yonko are equal for no apparent reason and they are given the same rating.
Not at all, because if one calc result is drastically higher than the others, then it'd be an outlier regardless.

This is like saying that the admirals and most of the yonko have a 6-C feat, then WB gets a single High 6-A feat because of a single shmega quake he can make, and because he's a god tier with a broken power, we throw everyone to that tier because of it

Doesn't make logical sense

But all Yonko SHOULD scale to the highest value offered before due to the fact that all the yonko scale to the "highest offensive power" holder in the verse, based off one Yonko fighting him and the rest being comparable. (Either via upscaling or backscaling))
Literally every god tier scales to this value

Literally every god tier scales to this value
Yup. Only quoted the YONKO specifically since they're the ones with (initially at least) the most definitive comparativeness to the direct values, while the secondary god tiers (that backscale) are all baseline or higher

I do agree on point that Yonko should scale to higher value based on some reason, whatever it is.
Not at all, because if one calc result is drastically higher than the others, then it'd be an outlier regardless.

This is like saying that the admirals and most of the yonko have a 6-C feat, then WB gets a single High 6-A feat because of a single shmega quake he can make, and because he's a god tier with a broken power, we throw everyone to that tier because of it

Doesn't make logical sense
That's not the way I'm thinking of, What I mean is that if there is only one high-returning calculation and some God tier calculations are only 1/10th of that, then leave it like that. Scaling doesn't need to show a similar Destruction, via statements and stories from stories can too. another thing i mean is if we try to match each other's feats for scaling, If they have no way of scaling even though they are god tier and their own feats are 1/10th of god tier then don't force them to be equal, in my opinion. It's not an outlet because It Is What It Is.

Back