• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This also happened in Alabasta, Luffy was not supposed to beat Crocodile, he is shown to be comparable to Doffy and even some other top tiers who are 7-A.
Crocodile 7-A its from scaling to Marineford Luffy, we never treat him to be as strong as Doffy.

Beside, there its no good reason to scale Crocodile to someone like Doffy or any of the other top tiers in that arc.

Does G4 Luffy's durability scale to his compression of 90 gigatons or only to his string-snapping 45 gigatons since I'm not sure if his compression is related to his durability.
Boundman's durability was never treated as equal to his compressed attacks, so I doubt it.
The 45 gigatons is safer since it's all his regular body motion creating that force.

Boundman's durability was never treated as equal to his compressed attacks, so I doubt it.
The 45 gigatons is safer since it's all his regular body motion creating that force.
That's exactly what I was thinking after looking at and think about the way Luffy's body has tanked attacks.

I very much agree that his durability should just be 45 gigatons for both your reasons and mine.

• Leo Bazooka: 181.25 Gigatons (High 6-C) due to it using 2 arms
  • Doflamingo w/buso downscales from Gear 4th's AP: 52.15 Gigatons (6-C+)
About that. Shouldn't Doffy's durability scale to Leo Bazooka? He did tank it head on and continued fighting with awakening after.
Though this does mean G4 Luffy's own dura would upscale from Doffy's-

About that. Shouldn't Doffy's durability scale to Leo Bazooka? He did tank it head on and continued fighting with awakening after.
Though this does mean G4 Luffy's own dura would upscale from Doffy's-
I mean, as long as Doffy's AP is still only 6-C+ I don't see a problem with that.

The dude was a ******* TANK against G4.

Wait a sec, would Ittoryu Zoro and Gear 2nd+3rd Luffy scale above Doflamingo's 6-C+ rating due to them both knocking Issho back?

If that's the case Doffy shouldn't backscale to 6-C+ as his awakening attacks weren't able to harm Boundman at all

Didn't Shiki said he negates the gravitational pull of the object he touches and have full control over them? Or is this a mistranslation? If negating is the case I probably go for option B for now since potential energy is meaningless if there is no gravity to counter.

If that's the case Doffy shouldn't backscale to 6-C+ as his awakening attacks weren't able to harm Boundman at all
Agreed.

What should he scale to though?

Or rather, what is Base Luffy's durability? Because's that's what Doffy scales to (since he hurt Base Luffy), and that's what Ittoryu Zoro and Gear 2+3 Luffy scale above.

Didn't Shiki said he negates the gravitational pull of the object he touches and have full control over them? Or is this a mistranslation? If negating is the case I probably go for option B for now since potential energy is meaningless if there is no gravity to counter.
I haven't seen the entire film yet, but so far two potentially relevant statements that I've seen concerning his power are here and here.

Or maybe since Luffy snapped the 9 strings very easily we can just scale Boundman Luffy's durability to 6-C+, although I guess that Doffy would still not downscale to 6-C+ since as you said he didn't harm Boundman at all.

Or maybe since Luffy snapped the 9 strings very easily we can just scale Boundman Luffy's durability to 6-C+
I'm not quite sure but I think that justification could be changing as the Parasito string G4 Luffy broke aren't the same thickness as the Birdcage ones which the calc scales too.

Well, the Shiki feat has been invalidaded mathematically. If you're fine with Option C, you are definitely okay with Option B, (because C would still include B's results for Fujitora specifically).
I'll be transferring y'all to Option B
If his durability scales then Law's AP scales and thus Doffy's AP scales based on the justifications.
When did Law break Doffy's durability with Buso?

When did Law break Doffy's durability with Buso?
FPBkJylXoA0WXv-

Well, I think we got a very reasonable amount of users and staff approval, let me do the scaling then.

6-A
  • Every God Tier
6-C
  • 130.78 Gigatons: G4 Luffy's double-handed attacks, Golden Wrath of God
  • 65.39 Gigatons: Luffy G4, Awakening Katakuri, Katakuri's Durability, Charlotte Cracker, Post-Katakuri Fight Gear 3rd Luffy
  • 60.36 Gigatons: Asura Zoro
  • 52.15 Gigatons: Doflamingo, Law, Hawkins.
  • 20.12 Gigatons: Santoryu Zoro, Zoro's Durability, Pica's Durability, Overdosed Hyouzou's Durability.
  • 13.41 Gigatons: Nitoryu Zoro, Pica's Physicals (This)
  • 10.07 Gigatons: Hakuba, Jinbe underwater, Bartholomeo's Bari Bari durability
  • 7.57 Gigatons: Monster Hody, Luffy G3rd Attacks, Chopper's Monster Point, Biscuit Soldiers, Charlotte Smoothie, Golden Tesoro, Katakuri's AP
  • 6.70 Gigatons: Ittoryu Zoro
  • 5.03 Gigatons: Nico Robin, Diamante, Kyros, Gear 2nd Luffy, Don Chinjao, Monet, Gladius, Batholomeo, Rob Lucci, Jinbe, Sabo, Viola's Durability, Tashigi, Wadatsumi, Vergo, Sanji Smoker, Charlotte Daifuku, Charlotte Oven, Bege, Sulong Carrot, Sulong Wanda, Urouge, Vinsmoke Judge, X Drake, Vinsmoke Ichiji's Sparkling Valkyrie, Niji's Dengeku Blue, Perospero's candy durability, Burgess, Ain, Hina, Koby, Gild Tesoro
High 7-A
  • 1.89 Gigatons: Base Luffy, Overdosed Hody, Carrot, Charlotte Perospero, Pedro, Vinsmoke Ichiji, Vinsmoke Niji, Vinsmoke Yonji, Vinsmoke Reiju, Tamago, All-Hunt Grount, Bellamy (Haki)
7-A
  • 108.57 Megatons: Shiryu
7-B+
  • 59.17 Megatons: Caesar Clown, Senor Pink, Surume's Durability, Trebol, Bellamy
Please tell me if I got anything wrong, or if I missed anyone.

Last edited:
Where does 45 Gigatons come from and why does Smoothie scale to it
Where does 20 Gigatons come from and why does G3rd scale to it

Well, I think we got a very reasonable amount of users and staff approval, let me do the scaling then.

6-A
  • Every God Tier
6-C
  • 90.62 Gigatons: G4 Luffy's double-handed attacks.
  • 45.31 Gigatons: Luffy G4, Charlotte Katakuri, Charlotte Cracker, Charlotte Smoothie
  • 20.12 Gigatons: Luffy G3rd Attacks, Doflamingo, Bartholomeo's Bari Bari durability, Law, Kid, Hawkins, Roronoa Zoro (Santoryu), Pica, Vergo, Vinsmoke Sanji, Charlotte Daifuku, Charlotte Oven, Bege, Perospero's candy durability, Sulong Carrot, Sulong Wanda, Overdosed Hyouzou's Durability, Scratchmen Apoo, Urouge, Smoker, Vinsmoke Ichiji's Sparkling Valkyrie, Vinsmoke Judge, Niji's Dengeku Blue, X Drake, Chopper's Monster Point
  • 10.07 Gigatons: Hakuba, Jinbe underwater
  • 7.57 Gigatons: Monster Hody
  • 5.03 Gigatons: Nico Robin, Diamante, Kyros, Gear 2nd Luffy, Don Chinjao, Monet, Gladius, Batholomeo, Lao G, Sai, Rob Lucci, Jinbe, Sabo, Viola's Durability, Tashigi, Wadatsumi
High 7-A
  • 1.89 Gigatons: Base Luffy, Overdosed Hody, Carrot, Charlotte Perospero, Pedro, Vinsmoke Ichiji, Vinsmoke Niji, Vinsmoke Yonji, Vinsmoke Reiju, Tamago
7-A
  • 108.57 Megatons: Shiryu
7-B+
  • 59.17 Megatons: Caesar Clown, Senor Pink, Surume's Durability, Trebol
Please tell me if I got anything wrong, or if I missed anyone.
I'm sorry but why are the Vinsmokes only high 7-A?

And didn't we agree that Gear 3 doesn't scale 4x above Gear 2nd in a previous thread?
And doesn't Zoro in Ittoryu scale above Doflamingo for knocking Issho back when Doffy couldn't?

And btw I now support Option B so you can put me down for Option B in the OP

Where does 45 Gigatons come from and why does Smoothie scale to it
Where does 20 Gigatons come from and why does G3rd scale to it
45 Gigatons comes from Luffy breaking the strings with compression. Smoothie ~ Cracker ~ G4's durability.

20 Gigatons comes from Hyouzou's 4x amp over G2-level durability, G3rd scales due to breaking Pica's statue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back