• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
????
There're a lot of things I don't want in my mouth, and words is one of them.
I never said that.
An exaggeration but this seems like the point you were making (unless I'm wrong); Doffy praised Vergo's haki not getting bypassed by Law (and was proven wrong) so due to that praise his durability should be above Pica who wasn't mentioned or implied in the praise.

What's the difference?
1st one fought Smoker. 2nd one fought Doffy.
Yeah I get that but I don't really understand what difference could be made between this attack and his regular santoryu style unless with his other techniques he's not using all three swords in conjunction?
I have no idea. It's based on however Zoro does it inverse.
Like Zoro has like 4 different moves which are just him moving his swords in a different way but they produce massively different results.
I wouldn't consider them the best judge of character. I don't think this is a display of Zoro using an attack that amps himself beyond his regular strikes, as described it's him attacking the same spot with all three blades at the same time.
They were literally in a group with Zoro years prior to the current story. I would honestly consider them the most reliable sources on Zoro in the verse.

One is relative to Smoker and Vergo, the other cut through Doffy's haki.
Superior to Smoker, superior to Vergo's Haki.
Against Doflamingo, he made a tiny, little cut in his hand, and was easily fodderized by Doflamingo during the fight. Why should one not be the same as the other?
An exaggeration but this seems like the point you were making (unless I'm wrong); Doffy praised Vergo's haki not getting bypassed by Law (and was proven wrong) so due to that praise his durability should be above Pica who wasn't mentioned or implied in the praise.
No, my argument was similar, but the conclusion was not that great.
"He praised Vergo for his Haki, implying it's strong. It shouldn't be too far behind Pica's, who has no implications of being strong in this department"

I have no idea. It's based on however Zoro does it inverse.
Like Zoro has like 4 different moves which are just him moving his swords in a different way but they produce massively different results.
Fair enough
They were literally in a group with Zoro years prior to the current story. I would honestly consider them the most reliable sources on Zoro in the verse.
They don't seem to know him as well as Luffy at least but I'll drop this since it isn't important to the thread.
No, my argument was similar, but the conclusion was not that great.
"He praised Vergo for his Haki, implying it's strong. It shouldn't be too far behind Pica's, who has no implications of being strong in this department"
It can be strong, sure, but there's no point of comparison for his durability and Pica's who he himself claims is invincible with his haki suggesting he is pretty strong in that department by his own statement.

It just seems like a weak justification for Vergo when the basis is solely around Law not having strength to bypass Vergo.

While I do agree Vergo and Doffy were unaware of how truly strong Law got, I don't think Vergo's haki is above Pica's own.
Doflamingo praised Vergo's Haki because that's all he ever relies on. Pica has other means of fighting, and was still entirely confident in his Haki being "invincible" even though he SHOULD be aware of how strong Zoro's own is for cutting his massive body.
Pica and Vergo's fullbody armaments might be the same, but Pica being one of the top 3 alone makes me lean towards him.

Vergo was known for his Armament Haki and even the databook said he had some shit like "Super Armament Haki".

Pica isn't top 3 over vergo. Vergo flat out was a spy. He isn't even considered in the heirarchy.

but Pica being one of the top 3 alone makes me lean towards him.

This doesn't make any sense. All four of Doflamingo's executive officers held the same rank. There is no "top 3".

This doesn't make any sense. All four of Doflamingo's executive officers held the same rank. There is no "top 3".
I thought he was one of the top three officers or something like that?

Also what's the argument about anyway? Pica or Vergo being over the other?

Vergo was known for his Armament Haki and even the databook said he had some shit like "Super Armament Haki".

Pica isn't top 3 over vergo. Vergo flat out was a spy. He isn't even considered in the heirarchy.
Yeah he does have that but no other character in the series has super armament haki, and I'm not certain if you're implying this but we wouldn't scale his actual haki durability/potency over others because of that.

Do Not Scale Pica Or Vergo To Each Other

Simple
They are the top four executives because they were the initial people to give Doflamingo a family and help him kill his dad.

It's not a strength based thing, especially when there are certain groups that certain executives (diamante) rule over strength wise, and others that aren't.

DYeah he does have that but no other character in the series has super armament haki, and I'm not certain if you're implying this but we wouldn't scale his actual haki durability/potency over others because of that.
I'm saying that scaling anyone's Haki to his over anything that isn't solid is just unfounded

Well, I think we got a very reasonable amount of users and staff approval, let me do the scaling then.

6-A
  • Every God Tier
6-C
  • 130.78 Gigatons: G4 Luffy's double-handed attacks.
  • 65.39 Gigatons: Luffy G4, Charlotte Katakuri, Charlotte Cracker
  • 20.12 Gigatons: Doflamingo, Bartholomeo's Bari Bari durability, Law, Kid, Hawkins, Roronoa Zoro (Santoryu Attacks), Pica's Durability, WCI Sanji, Charlotte Daifuku, Charlotte Oven, Bege, Perospero's candy durability, Sulong Carrot, Sulong Wanda, Overdosed Hyouzou's Durability, Scratchmen Apoo, Urouge, Smoker, Vinsmoke Ichiji's Sparkling Valkyrie, Vinsmoke Judge, Niji's Dengeku Blue, X Drake, Chopper's Monster Point, Charlotte Smoothie.
  • 10.07 Gigatons: Hakuba, Jinbe underwater
  • 7.57 Gigatons: Monster Hody, Luffy G3rd Attacks
  • 5.03 Gigatons: Nico Robin, Diamante, Kyros, Gear 2nd Luffy, Don Chinjao, Monet, Gladius, Batholomeo, Lao G, Sai, Rob Lucci, Jinbe, Sabo, Viola's Durability, Tashigi, Wadatsumi, Vergo, P.H Sanji, Dressrosa Zoro
High 7-A
  • 1.89 Gigatons: Base Luffy, Overdosed Hody, Carrot, Charlotte Perospero, Pedro, Vinsmoke Ichiji, Vinsmoke Niji, Vinsmoke Yonji, Vinsmoke Reiju, Tamago
7-A
  • 108.57 Megatons: Shiryu
7-B+
  • 59.17 Megatons: Caesar Clown, Senor Pink, Surume's Durability, Trebol
Please tell me if I got anything wrong, or if I missed anyone.
Update

20.12 Gigatons: Doflamingo, Bartholomeo's Bari Bari durability, Law, Kid, Hawkins, Roronoa Zoro (Santoryu Attacks), Pica's Durability, WCI Sanji, Charlotte Daifuku, Charlotte Oven, Bege, Perospero's candy durability, Sulong Carrot, Sulong Wanda, Overdosed Hyouzou's Durability, Scratchmen Apoo, Urouge, Smoker, Vinsmoke Ichiji's Sparkling Valkyrie, Vinsmoke Judge, Niji's Dengeku Blue, X Drake, Chopper's Monster Point, Charlotte Smoothie.
I'm probably missing something but where are these characters getting 20 Gigatons from?

Doffy's haki resisted laws spatial cut, vergo couldn't

Pica in the vivre card is a master haki user or something while vergo is an awesome haki user or something basically it said pica had the stronger armament haki if I remember correctly

Slightly confused where Law and Doffy end up at 20 GT
I'm probably missing something but where are these characters getting 20 Gigatons from?
Oof, you read my mind
Doffy's haki resisted laws spatial cut, vergo couldn't

Pica in the vivre card is a master haki user or something while vergo is an awesome haki user or something basically it said pica had the stronger armament haki if I remember correctly
It just said he trained his armament to the point of where he could cover his entire body, just like vergo

It just said he trained his armament to the point of where he could cover his entire body, just like vergo
Yep it's talking about Haki skill, I'm not sure this is for potency. Kinda like how Vista's VC calls him an armament master that can make black blades simialr to Zoro's VC stating he can do the same.

0914-02-Pica.jpg

↑He not only relies on his demon fruit abilities, but also has a fighting style in which his entire body is covered with the "armament color" that he has mastered.
0804g-02-Vergo.jpg

↑UpHis entire body is super-hardened by the "high spirit of armed color" that he has trained up. He overpowers his enemies with his overwhelming power.
0804-02-Vfergo.jpg
(Vergo)
Amazing armament coloring and total body hardening! Onitake" who dedicated his life to "King"!
Pica>Vergo in terms of armament haki

Also can I please have my name put in the list of people that agree with the OP's revisions (and option B).

It really hurts to be left out :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back