• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the film is accepted as canon, I still strongly disagree with the Shiki feat being used. The film is an absolute scaling mess, so it makes no sense to use that feat. Why is that feat useable to massively upgrade every God Tier when Luffy has a massive outlier of his own?
1: Film Z uses the same logic. Luffy stalemates an admiral tier before Dressrosa and no one argued lowering Z himself to Luffy's tier.
2: Luffy beating Shiki is a Luffy outlier, not a Shiki outlier. Shiki did that feat when he was younger.
Young Shiki=Roger=WB, who's stated to have not gotten weaker; Therefore they all scale to each other.
3: The other accepted god tier feat scales below it yet is done by a:
A- Weaker God Tier
B- a god tier who literally said he's testing his abilities

Even if movie Shiki doesn't scale to it ANYMORE, Prime Shiki does, therefore Roger and WB both do. As well as Akainu for fighting WB, and the other god tiers for scaling chain reasons.

Whenever Esesso suggesting something, he would get the users here on their nerves
Anyway i fully agree on the Beginning of Post-Timeskip new AP/Scaling, but for the god tiers i'm going to neutral for now

Was Therefir's Bajrang Gun calc not accepted?
That's another 6-A calc (even though it uses a smaller Onigashima size I think. The value would likely be slightly higher if KT's Onigashima size was used)

I agree with everything- though a translation on Cavendish's x2 reasoning would be nice. I agree with option C for the god tiers. Unless there are good arguments that change Shiki's feat, then I think it's fair to use.

The calculations are SEVERAL times above than Whitebeard's calculations.
Not a problem, we don't use Energy levels to determine gaps in power. It's a High 6-B being upgraded to 6-A. It's a marginal upgrade at best.
Also, WB's calcs are not the fullest extent of the feats, because, what a surprise, no one knows how to calculate an actual earthquake, taking into account all the kinetic/unrealistic stuff said feat does.
While his feat could have been done anytime within 20 years, there is a possibility that it was done by him weakened.
No reason to assume that.
• The feats are several times above the highest calculation of the strongest fruit.
Energy level comparisons are not valid concerts unless the gap in tiering is too large.

Was Therefir's Bajrang Gun calc not accepted?
That's another 6-A calc (even though it uses a smaller Onigashima size I think. The value would likely be slightly higher if KT's Onigashima size was used)
Wano Revision stuff.
I agree with everything- though a translation on Cavendish's x2 reasoning would be nice. I agree with option C for the god tiers. Unless there are good arguments that change Shiki's feat, then I think it's fair to use.
It's already accepted, I'm too lazy, sorry

Is Shiki actively holding up the islands, or is it that once he makes them float, they stay floating?
Once he's KO'D forcibly they fall. Like Doffy's birdcage and Kaido's clouds. His endurance is what holds them up.

We also see him literally throwing things forward once his ability levitates them. It isn't a floating ability like, say, Uraraka. They float initially, then he can throw them at you, create entire structures (like the mountain lions attack) and whatnot. It's as offensive as it can get when he wants it to be.

Also, would G4 Luffy's durability scale to his 90 gigaton AP, or would it only scale to his string-snapping of 45 gigatons since I don't know if his compression is used in regards to his AP?

Quick question, since this is only beginning of Post-TS, none of these changes would apply to whole cake island characters like katakuri right? since g4th dressrosa is going up

Quick question, since this is only beginning of Post-TS, none of these changes would apply to whole cake island characters like katakuri right? since g4th dressrosa is going up
The WCI Arc might be discussed in different thread, at least from what i'm assumpting
Bro I didn't even do anything on this thread.
You being an impatient bastard for Wano revision is the highest example
Anyway i'm going to stop here so we're not going to derailing this thread

The WCI Arc might be discussed in different thread, at least from what i'm assumpting
I assume it's because between Dressrosa, WCI and beginning of wano there aren't new scalings specifically to add, so the non-god tiers that fought Luffy (and others) from those arcs just scale to the values found in Dressrosa and back.

Honestly it might stay the same since Luffy destroyed a numerous amount of strings in the headbutt he did, and it appeared to be at least a lot more than the 9 used in the parasite

Does G4 Luffy's durability scale to his compression of 90 gigatons or only to his string-snapping 45 gigatons since I'm not sure if his compression is related to his durability.

Since the Oven feat is now useless, does Gear 2+3 Luffy now just scale above G3 (whatever that scales to)?

And when Zoro one-shot a 4x Hyouzou, how many swords did he use? Because that could really determine his post-timeskip scaling values, now that him staggering Fujitora doesn't have any known scaling value IIRC.

Last edited:
We can discuss that… here
Like my main point is just that zou - beginning of wholecake luffy get an key, scaling base luffy to sanji in that specific moment of the story which... kinda upgrades a lot of other wholecake keys... if this start to become text long stuff i will instantly give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back