• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, in the sandbox, Zoro's Asura form should be "Large Island Level", since at the moment it's just "higher" than Zoro's 6-C+

Also, Robin's Mil Fleur casually blocked an attack from Diamante, who is comparable to Kyros, who destroyed Black Knight.

So does Mil Fleur scale to 30 gigatons?

Also, Robin's Mil Fleur casually blocked an attack from Diamante, who is comparable to Kyros, who destroyed Black Knight.

So does Mil Fleur scale to 30 gigatons?

Why would decapitating the Black Knight be 30 Gigatons?

Katakuri overpowering Luffy's Gear 3 doesn't make his ordinary attacks equal or superior to Gear 3, as far as I can tell. He basically had to use his own bigger version of Elephant Gun to beat Luffy's.
Katakuri doesn't have a "gear third version" is the thing- his ability doesn't rely on inflation via air as an amp. It's all body control (more or less like gear 5) so technically it falls under Katakuri's body control rather than a specific amp. If he scales above G3 without awakening then he scales above it via haki/base DF usage. (Unless his shapeshifting falls under awakening)

Katakuri doesn't have a "gear third version" is the thing- his ability doesn't rely on inflation via air as an amp. It's all body control (more or less like gear 5) so technically it falls under Katakuri's body control rather than a specific amp. If he scales above G3 without awakening then he scales above it via haki/base DF usage. (Unless his shapeshifting falls under awakening)

Sure, I didn't say he was inflating himself with air but he was bulking up with Mochi to make an even bigger fist than Gear 3 Luffy's Elephant Gun.

Since the Post-Onigashima Zoro Key was crossed out, can we do the same for Post-Onigashima Luffy.

Also @GodlyCharmander, how come MP Chopper is a 6-C? And how is his Guard Point Island lvl in Durability?
I feel like we should have a third key for Ace that's between young and current-
He goes straight to 6-A via scaling but we forget the fact that he fought Jinbe for 5 days, so either Jinbe is 6-A, or Ace at some point was closer to Jinbe's level (which I assume is 6-C)
As much as it pains me to say this, I think that 6-A Jinbe would cause way too many problems (like in the Wano revisions), so 6-C Ace in a 3rd key would be better.

Even though a 6-A Jinbei would really be useful for helping support him being in the Monster Group.

As much as it pains me to say this, I think that 6-A Jinbe would cause way too many problems (like in the Wano revisions)
That was a joke- 6A Jinbe isn't a thing, not when Luffy drew blood from him in base during fishman island.

A third Ace key would be nice, but I think he'd be practically the same in abilities and all? Unless we can use the Ace novel if it has anything specific.
Not the thread for it- just a suggestion for now.

Gear 2nd is 5.03 gigatons, and Wadatsumi with 1 steroid matched Jinbei so he should also be 5.03 gigatons, and steroid-less Wadatsumi is 1/2 of that, so he would be 2.515 gigatons, which is below High 7-A+.
Didn't Wadatsumi take a hit from G2 pre-steroid? So he would be 10.06GTs with it

The monsters of the BM Pirates can scale above a Biscuit Soldier, which scales to G2nd Luffy who destroyed a Black Knight, the same Black Knight that transformed into the Birdcage and which scales to the 6 string dura thing.

So the Monsters scale to the 30 GT rating
Eh, looking again at this, are we sure we can scale the Monsters above the Cracker soldiers, which were created by a Yonko commander?

Eh, looking again at this, are we sure we can scale the Monsters above the Cracker soldiers, which were created by a Yonko commander?
Yeah, individuals like Compote, Oven, Daifuku, Perospero, etc. don't necessarily have to scale above Cracker's soldier which he controls from within and uses his Haki.

Yeah, individuals like Compote, Oven, Daifuku, Perospero, etc. don't necessarily have to scale above Cracker's soldier which he controls from within and uses his Haki.
It just seems incredibly dubious to scale people below a commander to an ability done by said commander.

Oh crap, this could really mess up the scaling for anyone who scales to the monsters (although Kata and Smoothie still scale the same).

Didn't Wadatsumi take a hit from G2 pre-steroid? So he would be 10.06GTs with it
He broke his tooth
Because those are his foot soldiers.

I don't know if you're forgetting that the Biscuit Soldiers are known to be the Big Mom Pirate's foot soldiers, AKA the non top tiers of the crew, AKA relative fodder.
It just seems incredibly dubious to scale people below a commander to an ability done by said commander.

Oh crap, this could really mess up the scaling for anyone who scales to the monsters (although Kata and Smoothie still scale the same).
Dude.
Not everything "messes up the scaling".

I don't think we can say that a typical Biscuit Soldier scales relative to Gear 2/3 when the one Biscuit Soldier we saw directly involved in a fight with Luffy was being controlled by Cracker himself and he was using his Haki through it.

I don't think we can say that a typical Biscuit Soldier scales relative to Gear 2/3 when the one Biscuit Soldier we saw directly involved in a fight with Luffy was being controlled by Cracker himself and he was using his Haki through it.
Cracker flat out said "That thing you tried so hard to destroy was nothing but a single biscuit warrior, of which I can make an infinite number!!!"
So yes, a Typical Biscuit Soldier scales relative, actually superior, to Gear 3rd

Cracker flat out said "That thing you tried so hard to destroy was nothing but a single biscuit warrior, of which I can make an infinite number!!!"
So yes, a Typical Biscuit Soldier scales relative, actually superior, to Gear 3rd
Fair, but I'm still against scaling the other characters like Perospero or Oven to them. Those characters being called "Monsters" is not by itself a statement of their AP/Durability being superior to Cracker's Biscuit Soldiers.

For Katakuri and Smoothie, I think it would be alright because they're Commanders like Cracker; but not the others.

Fair, but I'm still against scaling the other characters like Perospero or Oven to them. Those characters being called "Monsters" is not by itself a statement of their AP/Durability being superior to Cracker's Biscuit Soldiers.

For Katakuri and Smoothie, I think it would be alright because they're Commanders like Cracker; but not the others.
Idk if it's just me but I don't think there would be issues in scaling the top soldiers of the BM Pirates above the foot soldiers.

Daifuku is clearly a truck. Oven is clearly a tank. Perospero's an all arounder. They have the implications.

Doflamingo should still scale above the jet gatling value as he called him weak, implying he's physically superior to what he could dish out. Even his Bazooka didn't phase his drastically injured self.

Or at least this scales to his durability, which scales to his AP regardless.

He broke his tooth
Yeah we can't scale Wadatsumi to that then.

Btw, King, since Base Wadatsumi is 2.515 gigatons, he should be High 7-A, not High 7-A+ (as he is barely below 2.65 gigatons).

Surume one-shot him though, so he can keep his High 7-A+ status.
Because those are his foot soldiers.

I don't know if you're forgetting that the Biscuit Soldiers are known to be the Big Mom Pirate's foot soldiers, AKA the non top tiers of the crew, AKA relative fodder.
I didn't recall them being the BMP foot soldiers.

That's a good point and I now am ok with the monster scaling.

Idk if it's just me but I don't think there would be issues in scaling the top soldiers of the BM Pirates above the foot soldiers.

Daifuku is clearly a truck. Oven is clearly a tank. Perospero's an all arounder. They have the implications.
For the reasons you stated about the cracker soldiers being foot soldiers (and kinda fodder), I support the above statement.

At no point agree the Biscuit soldiers implied to be fodder or relatively weak so far as I'm aware.

Them being used as soldiers =/= them being weak.

At no point agree the Biscuit soldiers implied to be fodder or relatively weak so far as I'm aware.

Them being used as soldiers =/= them being weak.
Regardless of them being weak or strong, they are inferior to the likes of the top soldiers of the BMPs

Regardless of them being weak or strong, they are inferior to the likes of the top soldiers of the BMPs
Well, we could also add a few clearer justifications just in case, like how Sanji was portrayed as comparable to G3 (and thus vice versa) when they both blocked Big Mom's punch.

Well, we could also add a few clearer justifications just in case, like how Sanji was portrayed as comparable to G3 (and thus vice versa) when they both blocked Big Mom's punch.
This is DJ, which nobody scales to

This is DJ, which nobody scales to
Oh, my mistake.

Also, how come Sulong Carrot is no longer stated to be comparable to Daifuku?

And should we remove MP Chopper's 6-C status? I mean, IIRC we rejected him scaling to that level just because Luffy needed G3 to knock him out.

Did something change?

Also, since you crossed out Onigashima Zoro's key, can the same be done to Onigashima Luffy's key?

And on Zoro's AP, his Kyutoryu should be "Large Island Level" instead of "higher".

Also, how come Sulong Carrot is no longer stated to be comparable to Daifuku?
Because that justification is shit
And should we remove MP Chopper's 6-C status? I mean, IIRC we rejected him scaling to that level just because Luffy needed G3 to knock him out.

Did something change?
He can scale above Dogan who took a hit from Zoro, who's 15
Also, since you crossed out Onigashima Zoro's key, can the same be done to Onigashima Luffy's key?
Ok
And on Zoro's AP, his Kyutoryu should be "Large Island Level" instead of "higher".
Ok

Did he? To me it looks like he intercepted the hammer strike and in doing so Dogan was pushed back, wouldn't necessarily consider that a hit.
0YW6jtX.png
FhbLVYl.png

Because that justification is shit
Oh I agree I just knew that it was part of Carrot's current justification (even though I never understood why, since she doesn't become Monster lvl in Sulong until Wano [but that's for the Wano thread]), I was just wondering what changed.

Rather he broke the hammer that took a hit from Zoro*

Ok, that's even better than supposedly scaling above G2 (which as we all know was rejected).

I know this is a bit of a quibble and there might be no helping it, but I think that some justifications might not be in the best place next to some ratings. Like Roger's for example:

Attack Potency: Continent level+ (On par with Whitebeard in his prime and fought him for 3 days. Base Kaidou acknowledged Roger as one of the few people capable of fighting him, and Kaidou also referred to Roger as mighty), far higher with Haoshoku infusion (Matched Whitebeard with Haoshoku infusion)

Kaidou acknowledging that Roger is capable of fighting him isn't necessarily a justification for Roger without Haoshoku infusion. Likewise for Kaidou referring to Roger as mighty, or Roger fighting Whitebeard for three days when the one time we've seen him fight Whitebeard on-screen was when he was using Haoshoku infusion.

Granted, this might not be something that can be fixed because it wasn't specified that Roger could only do those things with Haoshoku infusion either, but I'm a bit concerned it might appear misleading.

Kaidou acknowledging that Roger is capable of fighting him isn't necessarily a justification for Roger without Haoshoku infusion. Likewise for Kaidou referring to Roger as mighty, or Roger fighting Whitebeard for three days when the one time we've seen him fight Whitebeard on-screen was when he was using Haoshoku infusion.

Granted, this might not be something that can be fixed because it wasn't specified that Roger could only do those things with Haoshoku infusion either, but I'm a bit concerned it might appear misleading.
I agree, base Roger's justification can be for his divine departure which damaged Oden and sent him flying.

I know this is a bit of a quibble and there might be no helping it, but I think that some justifications might not be in the best place next to some ratings. Like Roger's for example:

Base Kaidou compared Luffy to them after Luffy used Advanced Buso, not Haoshoku Infusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back