• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but the main thing is that Kata gets his scaling from G3rd (and basically the gatling), which is causing these issues.

So Luffy can just scale to Jinbe.

But still, would/should Luffy backscale from his G2nd self?
Cause he can fight Bellamy who can hurt him, and his dura scales to G2nd
Wait, doesn't G3rd scale to only 7.57 gigatons?

And we could possibly Backscale Luffy to High 7-A+.

Ah, I see. How exactly was it implied that G3 > Hawk Gatling?

Also, since Zoro thought that he could take on Issho even after seeing Gear 2+3 Luffy (who is far above G3) get walloped by Issho, should Zoro at least be comparable to G2+3 Luffy?

Zoro
Is not
Scaling
To that level

Okay?

Like goddamn
@Eseseso
kiryu-slapping.gif

I found a way around it. Thank god.

Ok well we should change Luffy's durability rating to scaling from Jinbe.

Hey, got my PC back. Finished some details.

Sandbox is done (or at least presentable enough): https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:GodlyCharmander/One_Piece:_Post-Timeskip_AP

You may check, ask questions, or tell me about mistakes in our editing.
These are 80 pages we need to apply the changes to. Good god. :)

I found a way around it. Thank god.

Ok well we should change Luffy's durability rating to scaling from Jinbe.
Ah, yes; it begins!

Fixing.

Sandbox is done (or at least presentable enough): https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:GodlyCharmander/One_Piece:_Post-Timeskip_AP

I can see it.

Luffy: higher with Gear 2nd (Since his Jet Gatling destroyed Doffy's Black Knight, his regular AP should be superior to the durability of a single string)
It links to the old string durability calc.

Glitching for me too. ughhhh

I can edit now (I think)

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:
Agreed, but the main thing is that Kata gets his scaling from G3rd (and basically the gatling), which is causing these issues.

Katakuri overpowering Luffy's Gear 3 doesn't make his ordinary attacks equal or superior to Gear 3, as far as I can tell. He basically had to use his own bigger version of Elephant Gun to beat Luffy's.

(Sorry if I'm chiming in here a bit late)

Katakuri overpowering Luffy's Gear 3 doesn't make his ordinary attacks equal or superior to Gear 3, as far as I can tell. He basically had to use his own bigger version of Elephant Gun to beat Luffy's.
Katakuri > Biscuit Soldier > Gear 3rd
We're not scaling off of that interaction

Katakuri > Biscuit Soldier > Gear 3rd
We're not scaling off of that interaction

I see. Though I don't think there'd be scaling issues with Bellamy to Gear 3 if Dressrosa Luffy and WCI Luffy were split.

1. Wadatsumi in base is 2.5 gigatons, so he should be High 7-A, not High 7-A+.

2. Why is Monster Point Chopper 6-C?

3. Why is all that stuff for Zoro crossed out?

4. Why is Zoro with Buso 6-C+, and why is his striking strength and durability both large Island level with Asura?

1. Wadatsumi in base is 2.5 gigatons, so he should be High 7-A, not High 7-A+.
Jinbe scales to Gear 2nd so no.
3. Why is all that stuff for Zoro crossed out?
Wano scaling that's not being covered in this thread.
4. Why is Zoro with Buso 6-C+, and why is his striking strength and durability both large Island level with Asura?
He upscales from his base rating, Asura is 3 times stronger than his Buso Santoryu.

Last edited:
A couple of quick questions:

1. Robin casually restrained Hakuba, so why is she put at 5.03 Gigatons while Hakuba is at 10.07 Gigatons?

2. Doesn't Rebecca's encounters with Hakuba (Ch. 734) and Diamante (Ch. 739) prove that Diamante is physically stronger than Hakuba when he shattered her helmet while Hakuba's sword strike couldn't?

Jinbe scales to Gear 2nd so no.

??

Gear 2nd is 5.03 gigatons, and Wadatsumi with 1 steroid matched Jinbei so he should also be 5.03 gigatons, and steroid-less Wadatsumi is 1/2 of that, so he would be 2.515 gigatons, which is below High 7-A+.
Wano scaling that's not being covered in this thread.
Got it.

If we're doing that, how about we remove Luffy's post-Onigashima key too?
He upscales from his base rating, Asura is 3 times stronger than his Buso Santoryu.
So after looking at the sandbox, if I understand correctly:

Nitoryu Zoro > 30 gigatons (due to breaking Monet's Ice Wall which tanked a Jet Gatling).

Santoryu Zoro > 45 gigatons (1.5 times Nitoryu)

Buso-Santoryu Zoro upscales to Baseline 6-C+, aka 52.15 gigatons (as the difference is only 1.16x)

And Asura is 3x that, so 156.45 gigatons.

Last edited:
??

Gear 2nd is 5.03 gigatons, and Wadatsumi with 1 steroid matched Jinbei so he should also be 5.03 gigatons, and steroid-less Wadatsumi is 1/2 of that, so he would be 2.515 gigatons, which is below High 7-A+.
You're right, my bad. Misread what you said.
Got it.

If we're doing that, how about we remove Luffy's post-Onigashima key too?
I agree
So after looking at the sandbox, if I understand correctly:
Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back