• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
up to Continent level+ with Zushi Zushi no Mi (Brought down a meteor this powerful without much effort, using this much energy)

This justification is using the wrong link for Fujitora's "this much energy" line. Still linking to the Country level version.

Island level with Guard Point

Chopper is missing a justification.

Will go through more sections soon.

I don't know if it was accepted somewhere else but @Damage3245 said it should be removed from the profile.

And the measurements are still wrong, they should use Zoro, not assume those random rock formations are 609-meter mountains.

The rock formations and the meteor are not even on the same plane, the meteor appears to be closer to the POV than them.

And Douglas doesn't even need that calc to justify his rating.

Last edited:
In regards to this statement that appears on a few of the god tier profiles:
"Base Kaidou acknowledged _____ as one of the few people capable of fighting him"
Both the manga and anime suggests that out of those Kaidou has previously fought these five are the strongest. Wouldn't this justify those who this statement applies for scaling above the Big Mom that fought Kaidou a few days prior. And if so the justification on the profiles could include that.

I feel like we should have a third key for Ace that's between young and current-
He goes straight to 6-A via scaling but we forget the fact that he fought Jinbe for 5 days, so either Jinbe is 6-A, or Ace at some point was closer to Jinbe's level (which I assume is 6-C)
They'll get Ace novel keys

Ace can't scale to Post TS Jinbe

Yeah, so I made a new Meteor Calc for Fujitora that ended up being accepted as 1 Petaton

Based on this, 1 Doffy String is now 19.9 Gigatons and that buffs everything
Jfc- good find. Now Dressrosa will get nerfed into being 1 kilometer just for the sake of that calc being wrong too

Damage vs 6-A One Piece continues
Screenshot_10.jpg

Unrelated:
Let it be known on the WB Kabutowari issue that the Ace news were spread days before the war started. Nyon only knew because of the Kuja travelling or means exclusive to her. The rest of the calm belt not knowing suddenly makes sense, because the news gulls had days to distribute all around the world and not just a few hours to miss entire islands when even people at sea get the news while travelling. And even then Nyon only got it 3 days before the war started IIRC. That's a point that should be brought attention to

Unrelated:
Let it be known on the WB Kabutowari issue that the Ace news were spread days before the war started. Nyon only knew because of the Kuja travelling or means exclusive to her. The rest of the calm belt not knowing suddenly makes sense, because the news gulls had days to distribute all around the world and not just a few hours to miss entire islands when even people at sea get the news while travelling. And even then Nyon only got it 3 days before the war started IIRC. That's a point that should be brought attention to
You could've just... said that there

I could almost laugh; this truly is VSBW in action. A potential downgrade comes up, so reflexively an upgrade appears in response.

It's like the ultimate cliche of this website.
Or you can either evaluate it, ignore it, or just be a normal person about it 😐

The turns this thread has got is so mind boggling, to be honest.

Either way, it's very clear that either sides come from the same place:
"I'm sick of downgrades when I'm trying to revision for an upgrade"
"I'm sick of upgrades when I think it should be downgraded".

Honestly, I do not care about the conclusion of this god tier discussion, whatever you decide is going to be accepted by me without any resistance. I am more-so focused on the non-GT revisions anyway, the verse page doesn't look very good with Post TS calcs overlapping with Pre TS ones.

Yeah, so I made a new Meteor Calc for Fujitora that ended up being accepted as 1 Petaton

Based on this, 1 Doffy String is now 19.9 Gigatons and that buffs everything
Anime: Remove the "showing their reactions" cinematic bullshit, and the feat is around 8 seconds long, as shown to be by KT. I think the 10 seconds is fine considering we're not quite taking the extra distance into account.

So. I'll opt out for a while, be back whenever you all figure this out.

Anime: Remove the "showing their reactions" cinematic bullshit, and the feat is around 8 seconds long, as shown to be by KT. I think the 10 seconds is fine considering we're not quite taking the extra distance into account.

So. I'll opt out for a while, be back whenever you all figure this out.
Meteor first shown from these frames:
178 - 265

Meteor shown again from these frames:
361 - 473
(265-178) + (473 - 361) = 199

199 / 25 = 7.96 seconds

Wait, SHOULDN'T you look at it? It's better than having to deal with the waiting then seeing a problem with it way later again-
Three calc group members have evaluated it, I'll trust their judgement. Plus I've taken on enough discussions to keep me busy as it is.

Meteor first shown from these frames:
178 - 265

Meteor shown again from these frames:
361 - 473
(265-178) + (473 - 361) = 199

199 / 25 = 7.96 seconds
..... This isn't meant to sound dickish, but since Fujitora's other calc is likely getting declined because of "secondary canon evidence" (aka the anime contradicting it to hell) then using the anime timeframe here is 100% fair for the exact same reasons. Might as well make use of that logic since it worked.

The fact that half the values have to be rewritten from Dressrosa and on is big ick tbh, but if GodlyCharmander's letting it sit for a bit then might as well sort everything out and not have the revisions get interrupted a second time when he restarts.

..... This isn't meant to sound dickish, but since Fujitora's other calc is likely getting declined because of "secondary canon evidence" (aka the anime contradicting it to hell) then using the anime timeframe here is 100% fair for the exact same reasons. Might as well make use of that logic since it worked.

I don't think we can just pick and choose to cut out frames in the event of Cinematic Timing. If Cinematic Timing makes the timeframe from the anime unsuitable, then it shouldn't be used at all. Not edited to be used.

Just go with 10 seconds and stop being greedy smh.

Also I have tried to do this before (using the anime timeframe but not counting filler scenes like civilians reactions) and it was denied.

I think the current timeframe of 10 seconds is perfectly fine.

This is very draining, please stop trying to come up with higher results on the spot. If the new timeframe is a better alternative due to Dressrosa sucking ass, then let's go with that.

The point of my previous post was to showcase how much the god awful pacing of the anime can double or even triple the timeframe it would've normally taken. Toei is particularly notorious for it's staredown scenes which lasts from 10 seconds to a whole minute. This feat suffers from it.

About the second meteor, my opinion is quite unfounded and based on vague information, but if the anime adapted the tail as an explosion, then it was an explosion, we have no real reason to assume it was the tail of the meteor in the manga as well, as we do not see the impact being depicted before or after that particular panel, meaning it fulfilled that purpose. (Thus, the tail wouldn't be there, since the impact would've made it fade away).

I don't know if these points are accurate, and if they aren't, please disregard this reply entirely. I'm just too tired, both physically (as I haven't slept in over 30 hours), and mentally. I do not wish to engage in One Piece debates for a while, so you will likely not be seeing me during the upcoming Wano Revisions. That's it, see ya tomorrow.

Damage when he sees a possibility for a downgrade be like:
0qLYvgF.jpg

I obviously mean no harm, 'tis a joke

Unless I'm missing something, based off the new accepted value and what I saw above--

So 1 Doffy string: 19.9 gigatons
Luffy W/Jet Gatling Gun: 119 Gigatons
Gear 4 Luffy breaking 13: 258.7 gigatons
Leo Bazooka: 517.4 Gigatons
Doflamingo w/buso downscaling from double-handed: ??? (I still don't know how the initial 52.15 value exists since it's 2.5-ish times below G4's two-handed attack)

Awakened Katakuri> Gear 4th> Cracker
Doflamingo w/buso's downscaled dura ~ Katakuri's Dura< G4th's AP ~ 517.4 Gigatons
Katakuri> Biscuit Soldier> Gear 3rd ~ 119 Gigatons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back