• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #4

If you think about it he shouldn't. But still Kaido steps and kills Sugar and all his family with her (so no Monet new nakama).

Fujitora is different and shouldn't be compared to a little girl who got defeated by Usopp. Usopp for god sake!

The more I think about it Kaido really should scale to Fugi's meteors. Kaido is too strong to be harmed by virtually anyone in One Piece.

That said you guys should really make a CRT if this is going to continue. So many posts in the least couple hours.

If that's the calc then here it will be rejected. People here doesn't want to use that atmosphere size.

Calaca Vs said:
Using White Sea's height (8,000km) as a low end for example but that's embarrisingly low.
And it's a stretch say that Fujitora just brings down meteors from Sky Islands.
Its still better than what we had now.

Do we have a number at least?

Assuming a one minute timeframe.

Going with 8km the meteor should be Mach 388. With 10km (White White Sea AKA the actual Sky Island) is Mach 485.

BTW in the last chapter we have the results of Kaido's Fire Breath in Oden's Castle. It should be calced.

One minute is the standard in the site I think. I don't remember the scene so I can't talk about it. In NF they agreed that 1 minute is the better timeframe tho. In the currently used blogs we don't have the meteor speed I think so it's better than nothing.

And even then those are lowballs since it's based on the Sky Islands's ubication.

It's the standard time frame but we are allowed to use shorter time frames if the situation calls for it. Jellal's meteorite, Erza's speed feat and the Mimihagi feat all use short time frames because of the context of the story. A 1 minute time frame is pretty much impossible here. For a low end we can use 15 seconds, 10 seconds for a mid end and 5 for the high end.

Did you guys check the calc of Wiper's Reject Dial that resulted in Small Town level

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Enel also has a High 7-C feat made by Cin but idk if it was evaluated.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/Enel's_El_Thor

This only if we assume Enel had created the crater via vaporization.

But i think it should be a fair assumption, since we see his lightning bolt to be powerful enough to vaporize most thing.

And with my revision of Alubarna's size its very likely that Crocodile's Sandstorm is going to be calc to be at minimum High 7-C as well.

Calaca Vs said:
Would that change Crocodile's Desert Spada AP as well?
Yes, its my calculation are correct it would upgrade it at Small Town level+, and this is just a single Desert Spada.

>Luffy's Rocket

Consistent. But I'll do a calc of Luffy dodging Krieg's explosions tho to see if he's faster than that.

>Enel's lightning

Casual high-end 7-C. Good.

>Elephant Gattling against Noah

High-end Low 7-B.

>Fuji's ferocious tiger

I think we have already added this to Fuji's profile. The Low End IIRC.

>Prime Chinjao

Deeeeeeem. Island Level Prime Chinjao. Don't know tho.

Pretty sure the Chinjao one uses an invalid size, but the link for it on that calc doesn't work anymore so I can't double-check.

What do you guys think of this?

It's from the databook

Kizaru:

Always carries out his duties in an aloof manner
He who manipulates light, the marines fastest and third admiral!!

A light man who consumed the pika pika no mi - Light fruit
Kizaru can turn his body to light and can spam attacks at light speed.
Although Kizaru boasts overwhelming speed he speaks at a very comfortable/steady tone.
After observing Sakazuki's "ruthless and thorough justice" and that which opposes it Kuzan's "extremely laid-back/lazy justice", he came up with his own "Not gonna use either justice" which gives him the most freedom and comfort. He adheres to instructions and carry's out justice at his own pace.

He releases an infinite number of light bullets frontwards. It's very efficient for blinding and attacking a large amount of enemies at once.

His ability is very effective for both evasion and movement, so it's impossible to grasp even a single of his movements without being a proficient Haki user.

Bruh I haven't seen a MC from shonen jump get knocked out that badly in a long time 😂. Luffy just took the L of the year and Kaido maybe in the run for W of the year 😅

Guess Luffy got a taste of what he did to Doffy cause that shit was embarrassing lmao.

Just imagine when Luffy defeat him two years from now guys

Kaido went caveman on his ass.

Also I have a thing from the One Piece Databook that could upgrade anyone with great Haki to Sub Rel and Kizaru to SoL

Kizaru:

Always carries out his duties in an aloof manner
He who manipulates light, the marines fastest and third admiral!!

A light man who consumed the pika pika no mi - Light fruit Kizaru can turn his body to light and can spam attacks at light speed. Although Kizaru boasts overwhelming speed he speaks at a very comfortable/steady tone. After observing Sakazuki's "ruthless and thorough justice" and that which opposes it Kuzan's "extremely laid-back/lazy justice", he came up with his own "Not gonna use either justice" which gives him the most freedom and comfort. He adheres to instructions and carry's out justice at his own pace.

He releases an infinite number of light bullets frontwards. It's very efficient for blinding and attacking a large amount of enemies at once.

His ability is very effective for both evasion and movement, so it's impossible to grasp even a single of his movements without being a proficient Haki user.

Hate evil and thoroughly burn it all up to ash!! The New fleet admiral that wields the power of magma!!

Chief of the marines that is unforgiving to any and all kinds of evil. Regardless of whether they are allies or even regular members of society, he will take extreme measures to purge any and everyone that turns their back to his way of justice or has a has a tendency for evil. There are some who refuse to conform and are extremely dissatisfied with his way of justice, but by way of installing fear with his immense power and his meticulous beliefs, he holds marines together. Even amongst devil fruits, the ability to actually manipulate magma boasts the highest offensive capability.

Akainu is the perpetrator that dealt Ace the final blow and left an injury on Luffy's body.

If it's for the purpose of upholding the trust and the prestige of the marines, he's a man that would snap at even the gorosei.

-> The Mobility of Magma

• The magma body can melt all impediments/obstacles and move through them.
  • By erupting manga, if for just a short while, even flight is possible.
-> Gallery Memo In his character designs, compared to his actual design, Sakazuki gives of an impression of being younger. However his sharp and powerful gaze is recurrent with all his designs.

-> History Before 32 -> joins the marines Before 22 -> participates in the buster call on ohara Before ?? -> gets promoted to marine admiral Before 02 -> participates and fights in the war of the best Before 02 -> fights kuzan in a duel and wins Before 02 -> gets promoted to marine fleet admiral

-> Character Bio Name: Akainu Devil Fruit: Magu Magu no mi - Magma fruit Haki: Armament, Observation Gender: Male Affiliated Ship: no entry Age: 55 Height: 306cm Constellation: Lion Blood Type: F Place of Origin: North Blue

Then that should give Akainu limited flight?

Also Kizaru's LS attacks are currently at stand-by. They're accepted as such but... we need more MHS+ feats for support such a huge jump from MHS to Relativistic/LoS.

Who edited Kaido's page? He is listed as Massively Hypersonic because he blitzed G4 Luffy, but Luffy is Massively Hypersonic, higher with G4 and G4 Snakeman. The profiles just keep getting more and more messed up.

Back