• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #4

Enel should be fodder level right now.

Not that much but I think he couldn't keep up with Luffy for ten seconds.

Don't calcs already assume Enel attacks at lightning speed (as in, when he fires lightning bolts, not when he twirls his spear around)?

@Damage

I'm talking about physical speed. His lightnings are real and we use it as such.

@Js

Hm... it's a good point. Even Buggy was stronger than his East Blue self for some reason.

Dragon's Vivre Card was translated the other day over on orojackson by Puck_Owns_All and here are some details:

-He's 55-years-old (so 53 Pre-Timeskip)

-Was the founder of the Revolutionary Army and had Luffy after establishing it

-The name of his army's ship is the Vinto Granma/Wind Granma

-Birthday is October 5th

-Blood type is F

-Favorite dish is Bocadito, a type of Cuban sandwich

Unfortunately, there was no info on him having any form of haki, but I can't imagine the leader of the RA not having it if his second in command (Sabo) does. So I'm thinking he's most likely getting another card in the future.

Bro this chapter is freaking amazing!!!! I told you guys this arc will be long cause Oda will have to create a way for Luffy to get stronger. Leaving Luffy on wano and turning him into a soldier for Kaido is a possible way for character development at the same time a wya for him to get stronger by working under Kaido. I also see a new three way alliance between Luffy, Kid, and Law which would be freaking lit. Luffy can also still use haki while he is unconscious. Tbh I see Luffy possibly pulling a Sanji and acting like the straw hats have disbanded while working under Kaido just to get stronger and defeat him

6F7BFA04-530B-474C-A611-0B6119AA6486
I believe it will have Three acts cause we also have to switch over to luffy's crew as well and Kaido may just leave Wano as well.

5!!!!? Oh my my life is about to be very happy for a year or two.

I actually can see Luffy working under Kaido and going with Kaido to the place where Sabo and all of the other Kings of the nations are at which kills to arcs with one stone. The government wouldn't expect Luffy to be working under Kaido and Kaido wouldn't expect Luffy to backstab him alongside getting helps from Sabo and Vivi and the others in a great arc that would make history. That has to be the final act

We know for Whitebeard that Observation's Haki can be used while unconsious. Ace attacked him even while sleeping and the old man just kicked the shit out of him barely waking up.

This chapter was amazing. As many people said Shutenmaru is Ashura Douji, we've got new information about Kairoseki, about Haki and those epic scenes when Kaido say "no he's glaring at me right now" "b-but he's unconscious".

I'd love to see Luffy's character progression while in jail working for Kaido.

Who do you think the person in the other jail is? The one who's feeded with poisonous fish.

> Who do you think the person in the other jail is? The one who's feeded with poisonous fish.

That's Eustass Kid.

EDIT: Whoops, never mind. Didn't realize there was another prisoner.

I'm not sure tbh, Oda has no reasons to not show us it face if at the next page shows Kid.

Also, the eyes are very different. Kid doesn't have such rounded eyes.

I wonder if Kaido'll treat Luffy the same way he treats Kid/the prisoner. Poisonous fish shouldn't be too much of a problem to someone with Luffy's resistance.

BTW reading the new VCDB information I've seen the Bocadito. Dude, I eat that shit all of the time.

AstralKing7 said:
I actually can see Luffy working under Kaido and going with Kaido to the place where Sabo and all of the other Kings of the nations are at which kills to arcs with one stone.
Personally i don't think this is going to be the case, putting two plot points of that size at the same time would create a clusterf**k that not even Oda would be able to resolve.

Its more likely that Luffy would remain prisoner until the Fire Festival, while the situation on Mary Geoise either will restart soon (since probably there is going to be a time skip for the Wano main story, which is a perfect opportunity to return and end/continue the Reverie Arc) or after the Wano Arc.

As the thread says I think seeing Sengoku,Garp and Tsuyu against the Rocks would be awesome

But there's like a negative percent chance a movie wouldn't focus on Luffy and the Straw Hats

So, when Luffy gonaa get another training session, I mean, there's no way he can compete with Kaido at the moment, and Kaido should be defeated by the end of the LOOOOONNNNNGGGG Wano Arc, unless Oda wants to keep going for 100 more years, and lets Kaido get away to only be defeated at a later date

Luffy isn't gonna take Kaido down by himself. I'm thinking about the two most likely scenarios which are Big Mom and Kaido fighting, allowing for everyone to escape or it'll be the Supernova's vs Kaido. I can see the heavy hitting like Luffy, Kid, Law and basil while the rest take on Jack, King and Queen.

It's also possible that Fujitora might show up on Wano since he's been ordered to capture Luffy. In which case he might fight Kaido which would be awesome. Lol just have Fujitora dropping a moon on Kaido.

I can see Luffy using that sword to defeat Kaido I'm telling you guys. Kaido is even a dragon. It's all pointing out that a dragon is gonna get killed. I actually don't see Luffy being over all stronger than Kaido but I think Kaidos back story is gonna get revealed which will lead to a weakness that no one even knows about including Kaido himself. I believe the sword will be one of his weakness

!!!Supernovas all defeating Kaido would be amazing and awesome for us but freaking horrible for the World Government. I mean like seriously your gonna have more problems with these pirates working together who are now over being a potential threat after defeating Kaido. Let's not forget there are other SNs that should be in Wano as well like Killer, Drake and the Earphone Guy

Right now we have 5 Supernova at Wano: Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Hawkins. There's the possibility of three more of them being there: Killer, Drake and Apoo.

I don't think Urouge and Capone would go to Wano for any reason and we know Bonney is at Mary Geoise.

Back