• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #3

@PaChi - show me Katakuri making a single clone. You can't. GG.

Also, their AP and Dura is basically the same. idk what ur talking about. They scale from G4 Luffy

@Burning - You think I can upgrade Doflamingo's (fake) Regenerationn to "High-Low" from At least Mid-Low?

>High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating some interior damage, along with some minor critically damaged or destroyed parts.

The Gamma Knife ruptures the organs without leaving any exterior wounds. In other words, Law basically caused all of Doflamingo's organs to burst upon contact. And this is very clearly the case as a smoke cloud and blood spewed out from Doflamingo's mouth as soon as the explosion triggered.

Moments later, Doflamingo stands back up (even w/ regen, that's still insane tenacity), and blatantly states "With enough time, I can perform emergency care on myself. Beneath my skin, my strings are rapidly reconstructing my organs. It's not quite the same as "healing"..." and we see a shot of the inside of his body with woven threads intended to both replace dead tissue, and also reattach the organ tissue.

I seriously think he needs this level of Regenerationn on his page <_<. He classifies.

i also put it as "Regeration/Self Healing" as Damage mentioned that Self-Healing is something that's activated whereas Regenerationn should be "automatic".

Doffy's page can be locked now.

@Burning - I think it was persistently edited by someone a couple years ago, so it needed to be locked alongside Luffy and Whitebeard's page.

CinCameron20 said:
@PaChi - show me Katakuri making a single clone. You can't. GG.
Also, their AP and Dura is basically the same. idk what ur talking about. They scale from G4 Luffy
w0t

I was talking about cracker

Couldnt the clones no-sell luffy's G2 and G3 attacks? That makes it very difficult for Doffy to keep up with.

@PaChi - Doflamingo did the same to Gear 2nd/3rd Luffy when fighting casually and w/out Awakening. Granted he only blocked one Gear 3rd attack, but so did Cracker's main soldier.

I don't see 10+ clones at once being able to approach Doffy, who'd fling up a mountain of threads and drop it on their ass, and even if you argue they wouldn't be destroyed, it would at least keep them in place or disorientate them.

also possilble multi continent lvl/continent lvl+ for yonko's and admrials. commanders and people scaled to luffy can be 30% under. it'll apply to don chinjoa and don sai.

so back to the ice continent. :^} given it's name ice Continent it should be at least a continent sized or a large continent.

what a continent means: "A continent is one of several very large landmasses of the world. Generally identified by convention rather than any strict criteria, up to seven regions are commonly regarded as continents. Ordered from largest in size to smallest, they are: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia."

with that said, it wouldn't make sense for oda to name the ice continent, "Ice Continent" if it wasn't a huge landmass. all oda's islands have a meaning and history to them given it's name and looks. calling an island a continent is pretty stupid. so i don't think it's an outliner.

so we know how hard/durable the ice is. flames cannot melt it and pickaxes can't scratch it. so for one, it's not normal ice. well it's kinda ****** up because it is in the new world.

here's a picture of don chinjao splitting it. before you say. "he didn't split the whole continent" well here's why... because he's just splitting it enough to get his treasure and get tf out.

MR-7294-414818-6
with drill.

MR-7294-414818-11
3rd panel. without drill.

don chinjao is 7-A likely 6-C without is drill right? well. he only managed to crack the a small fraction of the surface after hours and hours of trying. with the drill, we can see that it spread for hundreds of miles and looks as if it actually kept going. plus the thickness and deepness is krazy. i ain't no calculator so i can't calc shit.

i want your opinions on this so i can either give up or push it forward and get them 6-A 6-B+ calcs.

Split a continent requid less destructive power than destroy one, even if the Ice Continent's surface is made of ice capable to tank cannon balls, it would still be below 6-A.

Although such feat should put Prime Chjano far above his current tier, as split a continent would requid far more than just a few gigatons of force.

I remember the original calc was rejected cause assuming it was as big as Alabasta was unfounded

But it's still a continent so If anything it's a low end

don sai is now said to be able to "shatter" the ice continent not split since he doesn't have he drill. it's the potency of the attacks that we take in account. don chinjoa might not reach the tier but garp, admirals and yonko's would be a tier above since garp overpowered him & flattened his drill head bone structure.

could be. i only say that because we haven't seen anything of oars but rumours. but i do believe that one piece entered continent lvl since the war of the best. whitbeard being a potential life wiper as tsuru and sengoku, 2 of the best tacticians said that "there would be no place in this world to run" when talking about his goro goro no mi's capabilities. but we don't exactly know how he would do it.

There's finally a better scaling image for the world in the new chapter. Look at this, it actually shows the Grand Line's width. Using that with my size for the grand line, i got the 2x Sun Diameter result AGAIN... LOL.

Back