• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #3

cause last time we saw him in cover story that's where he was as for when he makes a return to the series im guessing at the final arc unless that last road ponegliff is on the moon

No one knows where the last one is 1 is on Zou, whole cake, and wano, the fourth is unknown it could be in the holy land, shanks might have it, it could be in the sky islands or even the moon, my guess is that it was in baltigo and that dragon had it which would give him more reason to face the world government as well as why blackbeard wanted to face off with the revolutionaries which means its likely that blackbeard has the fourth whether or not my theory is true

The Truth About Toei Animation
The Truth About Toei Animation.-0

Yonko Productions

So what does anyone think of this video? Does this change your perspective on the anime?

This includes you Cin. (Just a rivalry thing I have with you)

my opinion on the anime is neutral I feel it does its job for the most part but could be done better I would not be surprised if the liveaction adaptation coming out surpasses it in fact I hope it does.

Also, the video says at Oda says he tries to compact as much as he can in the manga while the anime fills elaborations he couldn't do. Should we take his word?

It doesn't matter if it is said that the anime is trying to elaborate more on things. Same exact instances between anime and manga contradict eachother, and the anime has left numerous plot holes that go unexplained as they carry on the plot.

Err, I actually remember watching one movie a very long time before I knew about the series. I forgot the name, but it involved one guy with some kind of artificial arm. He fought against Kizaru early in the movie.

Back