• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #3

CinCameron20 said:
There's finally a better scaling image for the world in the new chapter. Look at this, it actually shows the Grand Line's width. Using that with my size for the grand line, i got the 2x Sun Diameter result AGAIN... LOL.
How does it show the width exactly?

The Shibo Shibo no Mi[2] is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants whomever eats it the power to drain liquid — unaltered or in the form of special "juices" — from living and non-living things (themselves included) by action of wringing, as well as transmit such liquid to other things, making them a Dehydration Human (Þä▒µ░┤õ║║Úûô, Dassui Ningen?). It was eaten by Charlotte Smoothie.[1]

Aside from a source of drink, the power of this fruit provides great defense against poison, as such can also be simply squeezed out of a body, especially from the user's own, if administered in liquid form.[3] Additionally, in combat, the power of dehydration can be transferred to weaponry, such as a sword to dehydrate whatever it slices.[2] Further, the user can transfer already drained juices to other things, like storing stolen liquid inside their own body or their weapon to let both become larger as well as heavier, and can freely release these liquids in concentrated blasts such as flying slash attacks from a sword that can be quite powerful.[5]

While a user taking in liquids themselves to gain mass can significantly increase their attack potency and range, their increased weight (and size) may adversely affect their surroundings, as shown when Smoothie risked sinking her own ship upon enlarging herself and her sword to huge size.[5] Otherwise, the user is affected by the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.

So yeh Smoothie has the most broken devil fruit in the three sweer commanders

Oda even stated that she is very strong. O: In the end, I wasn't able to draw why that page was relevant in this arc but Smoothie ate the "Shibo Shibo no Mi" and became a dehydration human. She can squeeze the juice out of her enemies and slice them with her sword to pull out all their water content to completely dry them out. The water she steals can be stored in her own body, causing her to increase in size. She can also shoot the water out as an attack. She's strong.

Chapter

Naw, Askin reiatsu crushes.

She could one-shot with the sheer strength difference in the first place. That's one of Askin's weaknesses.

Or isn't Smoothie Low 6-B?

Low 6-B+ (Basically 6.9 Teratons scaling from Kata and Crack). She would most likely one-shot ,but i'm saying the Death Dealing would be counters because she can just squeeze the shet out of herself.

hello guys. :^] this chapter was ******* insane. no break next week.(waits 8am uk time next week to see no chapter)

I think Im is madara. i'm callig it. making a Im vs madara thread rn

I've been wondering why Law didn't attempt to incapacitate Doffy by slicing him like he normally does. Could it be that Doffy could reattach himself with his threads?

@Burning - It would be highly likely he could do so even against Radio Knife, but it could just be chalked up as having superior Haki to Law, so he'd easily cancel out the ability.

possibly that. aswell as the fact that law probably couldn't get through his haki & doffy knows how the fruit works so law was at a disadvantage. I think doffy also stopped law's swing mid way because I don't think it's the sword itself that's cutting through everything within the room. I think it's like guiding or something. can't find the words to explain.

Doflamingo's speed feat scales the distance wrong, so it needed to be changed anyways (Like mach 3700~4250), but if the 2x was accepted, it would be nearly 3x the speed, so Sub-rel around 1.2% SoL.

Fujitora's meteorite would increase in KE, and that would also affect the bird-cage.

so umm.. I hope Enel comes in wano. wasn't there an sbs that asked oda when will Enel be back and Oda replied keep a look out for the moon?

Back