• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers

xh13xgbmyyyb1.jpeg
My goat will destroy the CD's! Still gets Star Gunned by the Sun GOAT.

Oda better not redeem anymore of the Celestial Dragons, I wanna see all of the remaining ones dead after this! They've gotten away with this too much!

I was one of the people coping and saying that the old people calling her a baby was an exaggeration on their part, so I'll take the L.

Leave us be for thirsting for her prior to Egghead, we couldn't have known 😭.

But if people still lust after her after this flashback, then they sus.
:LOL:

Pretty sure that's one of the major points. One Piece is meant to be anti-hierarchy.
Even so I can't believe he did this to Ginny.
I know he has to hammer in the point that the CDs are evil and should be genocided and what not, but damn man, to drag her of all people into it?
And in such a ridiculous way?

Even so I can't believe he did this to Ginny.
I know he has to hammer in the point that the CDs are evil and should be genocided and what not, but damn man, to drag her of all people into it?
Yeah, I get that, but people legitimately still think the World Government are the good guys. Introducing a character who has gone through all this, just to be gone in a moment, is ultimately the fate of her and Kuma.

Yeah, I get that, but people legitimately still think the World Government are the good guys. Introducing a character who has gone through all this, just to be gone in a moment, is ultimately the fate of her and Kuma.
Idk man. As I said before, I think he already made it clear that the WG needs to go.
I guess the slave tournament and all the shenanigans with FMI and what not wasn't enough in his eyes.

Idk man. As I said before, I think he already made it clear that the WG needs to go.
I guess the slave tournament and all the shenanigans with FMI and what not wasn't enough in his eyes.
I feel like he's trying to really show that the Celestial Dragons are monsters, just so he can reveal that all those theories people made to make themselves feel better, the idea that they're aliens, or actual gods, are completely wrong.

This is a common practice among Celestial Dragons. Unchecked power over others took away their morals. That's the lesson. Every blow he hammers in makes his message harder to avoid.

I feel like he's trying to really show that the Celestial Dragons are monsters, just so he can reveal that all those theories people made to make themselves feel better, the idea that they're aliens, or actual gods, are completely wrong.

This is a common practice among Celestial Dragons. Unchecked power over others took away their morals. That's the lesson. Every blow he hammers in makes his message harder to avoid.
I'm well aware. It's just that I feel his message is already really damn hard to avoid at this point lol

Cant wait to see the bozos who said "One Piece is Looney Tunes and not Dark" to shut their mouths
Literally just the people that only look at the art style and Gear 5 will say that. If a genuine fan actually said this, they get their fan license revoked and are forced to watch the series from the start (and pay actual attention this time).

My boy Kuma out here raising Bonnie like as if she was his very own with pure love and affection even after all the horrible shit that has happened. Saint Kuma out here flexing his golden heart 🙏.

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm meat riding Kuma, but my man deserves it and so much more.

My boy Kuma out here raising Bonnie like as if she was his very own with pure love and affection even after all the horrible shit that has happened. Saint Kuma out here flexing his golden heart 🙏.

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm meat riding Kuma, but my man deserves it and so much more.
Nah you're good.

I'll stan Kuma forever.

Oda better sleep with one eye open if he keep playing with us like this man
I could take the Ginny shit even though it feels very excessive, but making Bonney mentally 12 is crossing the line.
I'm dethroning his ass. This manga needs a new writer, Oda can be a store clerk or somn

Phew, good thing i'm fan of Bonney not because of the fanservice but rather how much Oda cook her, i disagree on Monkeman points about no good female chars but i'll just leave that there since it can be tideous

Good thing we have our succu-i mean goddess Stussy so buckle up and switching side everyone, it's Stussy supremasy!

Back