• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers

Who cares if Bonney is a child not like i was ever simping for her anyways. Stussy supremacy >>>>>
Yes! Stussy Supremacy!!!
Stussy.600.4029079.jpg

Phew, good thing i'm fan of Bonney not because of the fanservice but rather how much Oda cook her, i disagree on Monkeman points about no good female chars but i'll just leave that there since it can be tideous

Good thing we have our succu-i mean goddess Stussy so buckle up and switching side everyone, it's Stussy supremasy!
I meant post ts

This is really hot but you should PROBABLY delete it
That one is fine, in fact i have posted ecchi images in my MU threads before and they are all fine, i knew what i am doing here so don't too worry about it lel
Beside this fanart i found are tame compared to the others that i found in Zerochan

AGH, NOT ONLY IS GINNY ENSLAVED, FORCED TO HAVE A CHILD, AND LEFT TO DIE, NOT ONLY IS THE CHILD DOOMED TO DIE THE SAME WAY, BUT THE KING IS BACK AND HE'S KILLING EVERYONE.

That King is going to offer Bonney's DF in exchange for Kuma taking the fall.

AGH, NOT ONLY IS GINNY ENSLAVED, FORCED TO HAVE A CHILD, AND LEFT TO DIE, NOT ONLY IS THE CHILD DOOMED TO DIE THE SAME WAY, BUT THE KING IS BACK AND HE'S KILLING EVERYONE.

That King is going to offer Bonney's DF in exchange for Kuma taking the fall.
I wonder how Kuma became the king of Sorbet
Also since Bonney was about to die in age of 10 yet now we see her in age of 12 pre-timeskip and post-timeskip, i also wonder if this is because of her DF that cured her disease

BTW, Hody Jones very much acts like a CD in natural, hell he even hosted a ******* game similiar to the ones that ran on god valley, to me. this is quite a coincedence but I feel like oda is telling that with prejudice come people like the CD and hody. how's is this related to the thread? cause some fish-men (With this belief) would have done the same shit as this random CD under his ruling.

The raws make it a little more ****** up (and I didn't think this was possible tbh), her Den Den Mushi looks so forlorn, god damn

Also one of the panels shows Sabo training with Kuma which looks very similar to what was depicted in the flashback the anime showed, would this be enough to say the anime's adaptation of that is canon now?
Especially since Oda himself said the anime elaborates on his backstory in a SBS.

I wonder how Kuma became the king of Sorbet
Likely Northern people finally acts like their king (because that what their king want) and discriminate Southern. Also maybe the king action was too far that time. Maybe something related to Ginny. Then Kuma as southern leader get rid of the king and their people and become new king

All i know is that Rocks D. Xebec is da rwal goat. Bro probably killed multiple CD's in God Valley. The real scums are Roger and Garp for protecting those bozos. Until further notice this isnt a good look for Dragon, Roger and Garp. Btw HECK Sabo has done far more for the Revos than Dragon ever did. SABO THE REAL MVP OF REVOS

All i know is that Rocks D. Xebec is da rwal goat. Bro probably killed multiple CD's in God Valley. The real scums are Roger and Garp for protecting those bozos. Until further notice this isnt a good look for Dragon, Roger and Garp. Btw HECK Sabo has done far more for the Revos than Dragon ever did. SABO THE REAL MVP OF REVOS
Or you know, it's best to just wait on more information about the actions of Garp, Roger, and Xebeck before going for the accusations? For all we know Rocks could have been even worse than anyone in the world, including CDs. And it's clear Garp gas his own disdain for the CDs, not taking any Admiral promotion.

Back