• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers

I am ready to throw hands in real life man. Oooh there aren't words to describe how much I loathe the ******* inbred celestial trash

As for the convo about "we already know they are trash". Meh, we only hear about what they did with very few glimpses, but we only FEEL it when it happens to someone we love and see it for ourselves. The impact is incomparable... as visible by the response of the community

All i know is that Rocks D. Xebec is da rwal goat. Bro probably killed multiple CD's in God Valley. The real scums are Roger and Garp for protecting those bozos. Until further notice this isnt a good look for Dragon, Roger and Garp.
I'm thinking it's one of those situations were Xebec tried to kill Roger, so Roger and his buddy beat him up.
Btw HECK Sabo has done far more for the Revos than Dragon ever did. SABO THE REAL MVP OF REVOS
Remind me where Sabo would be without Dragon. The bottom of the ocean, right?

I'm thinking it's one of those situations were Xebec tried to kill Roger, so Roger and his buddy beat him up.

Remind me where Sabo would be without Dragon. The bottom of the ocean, right?
Flame Emperor >

Dragon is extremely on fraud watch he better move that ass in few chapters.

As for the convo about "we already know they are trash". Meh, we only hear about what they did with very few glimpses, but we only FEEL it when it happens to someone we love and see it for ourselves. The impact is incomparable... as visible by the response of the community
Crazy to think how it goes full circle. I mean, we saw a Celestial Dragon in Sabaody just look at a woman and be like "Alright she's my wife now, getting bored of the others." and then he shot her fiance, and then nearly shot Zoro (and thus nearly died to Zoro) had Bonney not stepped in... and now we hear about what was Bonney's past and parentage was.

Last edited:
Back