• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1045: "Next Level" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, I adore this chapter so much!!!

And I absolutely love how much fun Luffy and Oda are having, it's wonderful!
I agree with this.

However, it may be safest to not link directly to any complete chapters within this community, even if they are hosted via Imgur and are just low quality raw scans. We don't want any legal troubles.

I agree with this.

However, it may be safest to not link directly to any complete chapters within this community, even if they are hosted via Imgur and are just low quality raw scans. We don't want any legal troubles.
Doubt it.
We're too obscure for that to happen, but it's best to avoid it.

Believe it or [[NOT]]

This [[CHAPTER]] is actually getting hate, [[I CAN'T BELIEVE IT]]
Some people just aren't realizing the fact that Oda wants to have fun through Luffy.

Also, I think that maybe one of the drawbacks for this form might actually be Luffy's goofiness. Like whenever he's in Gear 5th, his dopamine levels are probably so high, that he's literally high off it and can't take things too seriously and focuses more on having fun (of course still fighting, just not as serious or ko thirsty like he is in Gear 4th).

If he imagines "I can deflect that attack" then he'll likely deflect it via rubber regardless of whether it makes sense or not- That's OP
1997 Rage Shenron: Reflects SSJ4 Kamehameha X10 with his belly.
2001 Bugs: Redirects a planet vaporizing laser with a sunbathe card.
2022 Luffy: Deflect a fire blast with by turning a piece of the envoirment into rubber.

I told y’all there was something weird with that last punch. He is not phasing through Kaido at all. Was it an actual physical punch that affected his outside but not his inside? I’m curious 🤨

Or the wierd thing his does with Kaido's eye without damaging them. Either Kaido has regeneration good enough to instantly regenerate holes in his body OR the part of Luffy attacks that would normally be gory/grousome gets cancelled/ignored just for laughs & giggles🤷‍♂️:unsure:

Also Momo said that his voice is disappearing even after his revival. Might be a translation mistake, but it seems that Luffy isn’t quite alive, and the only thing that is keeping him going are the drums of liberation.

I told y’all there was something weird with that last punch. He is not phasing through Kaido at all. Was it an actual physical punch that affected his outside but not his inside? I’m curious 🤨
Or the wierd thing his does with Kaido's eye without damaging them. Either Kaido has regeneration good enough to instantly regenerate holes in his body OR the part of Luffy attacks that would normally be gory/grousome gets cancelled/ignored just for laughs & giggles🤷‍♂️:unsure:
That's some form of Toon Force. Probably more of a "reality warping for the sake of a gag" kind of toon force, kinda like when Arale broke the planet in half but it was fine literally two seconds later.

That's some form of Toon Force. Probably more of a "reality warping for the sake of a gag" kind of toon force, kinda like when Arale broke the planet in half but it was fine literally two seconds later.
Right. And we don't see even a drop of blood from the holes Luffy makes on Kaido's body much like toons getting turned to minced meat without things getting bloody.

Wait a sec, how could i've been so blind!? Flaming hair, white clothes, monkey... If Kaido's a Pokemon then so is Luffy now.
f9ec8646219ffba221ad2183a463c14a--chanyeol-pokemon-pictures.jpg

Kaido's attacks (and he himself) were turned into a joke in front of Nika Luffy. I've never seen a character using the supposedly strongest character in the verse as a jump rope before. From the looks of it, Luffy can do almost whatever he wants with his body shape, change the environment and can also limitedly pass through other people (Kaido's face and his eyes); characteristics of the 3 types of Devil Fruit. Probably the best post-timeskip fight, and the most unique of the series, undoubtedly.

am still going to be hype even though i know
I bet. I just grew a habit of only reading the initial spoilers then avoiding everything afterwards. To me they're kinda like a "next episode preview" before they all get summarized and released as raws-

Luffy's Post Timeskips profile have a lot of problems as well, it's not just outdated.

"Fought and overpowered Overdosed Hody" and then you go to Hody's profile only to find there's not even a single link to justify his ratings.

Luffy's speed and lifting ratings have no proper justifications as well, and that has been annoying me for a while because I can't even go and fix the profile since it's locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back