• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1045: "Next Level" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

No Break Next Week

Chapter Link: Viz, Mangaplus

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers could potentially be discussed in this thread and try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
Those were the brazillian leaks. I wondered why these spoilers were different and just assumed they left out those bits
It's odd, cause Brazil isn't the first leaker, usually. Maybe they're playing a April Fools joke. I dunno, OPEX is the Brazilian TCB equivalent, would they do that?

It's odd, cause Brazil isn't the first leaker, usually. Maybe they're playing a April Fools joke. I dunno, OPEX is the Brazilian TCB equivalent, would they do that?
Who knows. Both spoilers are different. I'm kinda hoping the brazillian ones are real since they have far more impact with the flashback and all

Sorry but I was wondering after the most recent anime episode, will Ulti scale to Base Yamato for holding her own against her for an extended period of time?

If so, that scales to Base Post-Udon Luffy and is a good supporting scaling feat for Big Mom (who one-shot Ulti).

Sorry but I was wondering after the most recent anime episode, will Ulti scale to Base Yamato for holding her own against her for an extended period of time?

If so, that scales to Base Post-Udon Luffy and is a good supporting scaling feat for Big Mom (who one-shot Ulti).
In the manga Yamato only blocked Ulti's strikes.

Considering base Yamato while weakened by seastone was able to one shot Ulti then no she shouldn't scale.

Those were the brazillian leaks. I wondered why these spoilers were different and just assumed they left out those bits
If it's real then Luffy is Brazilian like Oda said, if it's fake then Usopp is the brazilian like in the chapter cover 790 and this is one of his lies

I apologise about closing the old thread, as it turned out that the spoilers for this week's chapter were fake.

You can continue the discussion from chapter 1044 here in the meantime if you wish.

im confused on luffy drum heartbeat in the spoilers? did he have that previously or is this lowkey an asspull to keep the fight going?

The spoilers are so goddamn vague and I'm happy that they are. The fact that they kept the context of the battle out is great.

Also the "Drum heartbeat" might be what the Zoans "revival" ability is for Luffy. Remember what Crocodile said about awakened Zoans having the ability to revive themselves when at the brink? Luffy having a mythical might show the next level of that.

The spoilers are so goddamn vague and I'm happy that they are. The fact that they kept the context of the battle out is great.

Also the "Drum heartbeat" might be what the Zoans "revival" ability is for Luffy. Remember what Crocodile said about awakened Zoans having the ability to revive themselves when at the brink? Luffy having a mythical might show the next level of that.
YES ODA, GIVE LUFFY TYPE 4 IMMORTALITY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back