• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1045: "Next Level" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RELAX
I WAS LEANING TOWARDS GODLY STAMINA BUT DAMN
AIM FOR THE HIGHEST POSSIBILITY, DEFY ALL VSBATTLE!!!!

But hey, we do have some confirmations.

Paremecia Awakening is always about turning the environment into their element.
Zoan Awakening is always about a transformation on the user's body.

Gear 5 removes the "limited" on Luffy's size manipulation, lmao

AIM FOR THE HIGHEST POSSIBILITY, DEFY ALL VSBATTLE!!!!

But hey, we do have some confirmations.

Paremecia Awakening is always about turning the environment into their element.
Zoan Awakening is always about a transformation on the user's body.

Gear 5 removes the "limited" on Luffy's size manipulation, lmao
G5 Luffy getting buffs- If the fight is "funny" in the sense that the toon force bs is involved, then ooh boy..

But yeah- size manip and large size are now on the table. Transmutation as well. I wonder if he'll do anything worth noting as a giant- I am glad he called it "gomu gomu no" still

I like the idea that the "D" lineage, "the natural enemies of the gods/world nobles" are not Demons, but rather Drums of liberation. By that measure, Rocks D. Xebec, and his likely son, Marshall D. Teach, are traitors to their kind, as they also sought or seek to enslave the world.

I told y'all luffy was gonna turn kaido into a balloon bro 😂. I can already see people hating on this fight. But at least for me, this is becoming the most creative fight in shonen history.

So Gear 5th can rejuvenate his energy even after he's lost it with his heartbeat, has greater size manipulation and intangibility

Spoiler said he run out of Stamina but the Drum heart beat make his stamina full again, if Luffy Drum heart beat always on his stamina should likely unlimited but not exactly unlimited.
Considering he’s running out of energy, it’s more so an asspull “revive” card.
The drawback is probs gonna be harsh.🏃

I like the idea that the "D" lineage, "the natural enemies of the gods/world nobles" are not Demons, but rather Drums of liberation. By that measure, Rocks D. Xebec, and his likely son, Marshall D. Teach, are traitors to their kind, as they also sought or seek to enslave the world.
"Will of Drums" sounds cool idc what anyone says. The drums are a warning sign to the self proclaimed Gods of the world, and a sign of hope and freedom to those who need it. I like the symbolism if it really is that.

So Gear 5th can rejuvenate his energy even after he's lost it with his heartbeat, has greater size manipulation and intangibility
I don’t think it’s intangibility, the hit clearly physically affected kaido, it just went through him, fist and all. Unless there is some form of intangibility that covers this…

I don’t think it’s intangibility, the hit clearly physically affected kaido, it just went through him, fist and all. Unless there is some form of intangibility that covers this…
Looks to me that he flat out ignored the outside of Kaidou's body, went through it, and punched the inside of his body, then phased out of it

btw how did you see the images?
unreleased illegal leaks directly from Shueisha, they've been deleted though, best to wait for tonight/tomorrow instead of risking it

From redon piratekinges
I've deleted all the leaked images, no one else post them please.

The reason is very simple: they are official RAW images from Shueisha (in this case from the editors of the MangaPlus chapters) and have been leaked illegally. We don't want there to be any problems with Shueisha, so it's best not to post them on the forum.

This time they are not photos or scans from the magazine, they are something much more serious. I don't know who was the abnormal who leaked them, but between this and last week, in the end Shueisha is going to end up taking action and they're going to screw us all...

Let's not talk about those in here either. Let's respect the wishes of the series. Spoilers, ok. Leaks, nah

Idk guys it looked to me that his skin caved in around his punch a bit, so he didn’t just ignore Kaido’s outside. Maybe it has something to do with his rubber powers. Or it might just be the bad quality. I’ll just wait till we get better quality version to argue on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back