• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1036: "Bushido is the way of death" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, that would be quite a twist.
Oda's biggest twist: Yamato screams about joining the crew
Kaido joins as well.

I mean, what BETTER way to establish yourself as the biggest threat than not only overcoming what the world deems the Strongest, but making said strongest into your ally/subordinate

Oda's biggest twist: Yamato screams about joining the crew
Kaido joins as well.

I mean, what BETTER way to establish yourself as the biggest threat than not only overcoming what the world deems the Strongest, but making said strongest into your ally/subordinate
their relationship will turn into cooler and frieza and not like actual that but like, ever heard of lythero?

Kaido for ally.
I don't really see him ever being accepted by Luffy and the other strawhats as an ally, but I can totally see him sacrificing himself for Luffy's sake and going down in a blaze of glory facing insurmountable odds to ensure that Luffy is able to escape. Something similar to how One Piece movie: Z ended

I don't really see him ever being accepted by Luffy and the other strawhats as an ally, but I can totally see him sacrificing himself for Luffy's sake and going down in a blaze of glory facing insurmountable odds to ensure that Luffy is able to escape. Something similar to how One Piece movie: Z ended
But we never saw Luffy "have fun" fighting a guy either. Against Doffy, Lucci, Moria, Crocodile. Every fight he's got a game face and a glare on with the full intent to blast the guy to oblivion. Even with Z he was showing none of the Goku attitude-
With Kaido he's getting hit and laughing about how fun their bout is. Even with KATAKURI, who showed mutual respect to, he wasn't having "fun" and was still aiming to win.
The only issue with escaping is that running away from the marines means this entire arc, Oden's death and the foretelling of the country being free would all be for nothing. They're here to make the country free and leave it free, not run away.

But it's all speculation right now. Kaido suddenly got a dozen times more interesting, that's for sure. I attribute Luffy's reaction to him and their overall chemistry right now to Luffy's emotion sensing. There's likely more to him under the surface than "big bad tyrant" otherwise Luffy wouldn't be this carefree.

their relationship will turn into cooler and frieza and not like actual that but like, ever heard of lythero?
Oh shit now i'm imagining this dialouge:
- Kaido: Watch Luffy got combo'd reset for 1000th and ate the 50/50 mix-up Oh shit you're getting cooked!
Luffy: Brother, this is not something to be lolz at all, pls help!

Oh shit now i'm imagining this dialouge:
- Kaido: Watch Luffy got combo'd reset for 1000th and ate the 50/50 mix-up Oh shit you're getting cooked!
Luffy: Brother, this is not something to be lolz at all, pls help!
Lmao that reminded me of the Shenanigoons and the Three Idiots crossover stream

reax is kzaru while doto is sakazuki in that scenario idk who would the third. Iheartjustice is ******* nami. anyways when is next chapter?
Rhyme is obviously Kuzan lmao
Damn now i wish we'll get our proper One Piece Fighting game with how super success DBFZ was
As for the next chapter i already saw a lots of chapter 1037 spoiler but i'm waiting for @Eminiteable to announce the new chapter thread instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back