• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1015: "Chains" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

No Break Next Week

Chapter Link: Viz, Mangaplus

Spoilers could potentially be discussed in this thread and try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
I'm happy Sanji's finally about to get a proper, high-diff fight for the first time after the timeskip, but Oda seriously needs to start giving me a whole lot more Robin in this long arc.

Last edited:
Aye yo? Sanji finally actually doing something nice.

Kaido and Yamato are finally gonna clash lets ******* GO! Also now im stupid hyped for who ever saved our main man Luffy.

Couldnt it be argued current Yamato is potentially stronger now? Tho I guess we havnt heard anything like that huh?
Well, that's a good point
Anyway ill be very curious about how Oda handles Yamato vs Kaido, imo it will be less about the physical side and more about the mental/emotional of “Father vs Child”.
Regardless Yamato's losing.

Everybody knows how much I love Yamato. She's still losing.

Oh yeah I could see Rayleigh.

Also yeah Yamato is gonna lose but like I said this battle is more then just a physical battle, I think the mental aspect is more important and could lead to some interesting stuff involving both Yamatos and Kaidos characters.

Rayleigh would roll up like a ******* G. Man just shows up to Wano, not even to save Luffy but just because he was taking a nice swim and just so happened to see Luffy falling.
Nah deadass Rayleigh's gonna be swimming with the Koi and he'll see Luffy

You know that I’m betting for Caribou to be MVP for rescuing Luffy, either him or the mysterious person that heal the Scabbards

Its would be sad if Trio Monster no more
It's still (kinda) a thing.

Luffy and Zoro fight Kaido.
Sanji fights King.

Everyone else is struggling with Tobiroppo, including Jinbe who everyone thought would be a top dog (well, Who's Who appears to be the most notable Tobiroppo who's seen besides the calamities, so maybe that's that).

If Yamato joins, Monster Quartet.
But yeah, it's still a thing.
ac588485667f19c3ea4a26cbaefc20dde01c154d.jpg

It's still (kinda) a thing.

Luffy and Zoro fight Kaido.
Sanji fights King.

Everyone else is struggling with Tobiroppo, including Jinbe who everyone thought would be a top dog (well, Who's Who appears to be the most notable Tobiroppo who's seen besides the calamities, so maybe that's that).

If Yamato joins, Monster Quartet.
But yeah, it's still a thing.
ac588485667f19c3ea4a26cbaefc20dde01c154d.jpg
At least Sanji Scales to The Calamities then I would Happy For little Gap From Zoro.
Btw someone Must Be Take Down Peros , he's so disturbing, Neko need To Hurry.

For King... I Still wait for Denjiro Vs King Things even if Denjiro would lose

At least Sanji Scales to The Calamities then I would Happy For little Gap From Zoro.
Yee
Btw someone Must Be Take Down Peros , he's so disturbing, Neko need To Hurry.
Someone told me it might be Izo who takes him down too, but it makes more sense for Neko to do it.
For King... I Still wait for Denjiro Vs King Things even if Denjiro would lose
KyoDenjiro's probably gonna jump him with someone else.

I want to see people downgrading Queen to Vergo level now.
Technically speaking, Queen's not all that much stronger than him based on current scaling. But all jokes aside, it's about time we see what Sanji can do... unless of course this is going to be yet another skirmish that results in the two separating before finding yet another opponent lmao. It's been happening quite a lot in this siege...

Sanji's likely going to drop Zoro off to Chopper (or Marco/both), Sanji might cause Perospero to flee since fire is Pero's main weakness.
  • People are hype about "Sanji vs Queen" but keep in mind we had "Sanji vs King" said in a spoiler and that didn't exactly last long and they both went their separate ways.

Momonosuke finally putting in some work by passing information around regarding Luffy's condition, keeping the morale of his forces up.

"Something like Zeus talks to Nami"... like a fragment of his soul survived and escaped somehow? Maybe we'll get a mini-Zeus?

Yamato vs Kaido, it's about time to see how Yama stacks up to dad.

As for who saved Luffy, best bet is probably the Heart Pirates, but since the leaker "doesn't want to reveal it", it's possibly someone from the SH Grand Fleet... Being anyone else would not make too much sense in this situation... If Rayleigh showed up, that's just deus ex machina

Last edited:
Yeah what Momo did is probably a very important thing, if he hadnt then the morale would have dropped exponentially.

I have a feeling while Yama can clash with him some there will be a legitimately noticeable difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back