• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1015: "Chains" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, its mean Luffy CoC go Through Kaido's Kanabo, what needs to be asked is how did Kaido beat Luffy again and why did Luffy fall into the sea? maybe Kaido's other ultimate move.

Kinemon's better to die than suffer a lot of injuries.
I mean Kaido may have just overpowered him, Kaido is clearly stronger than Luffy rn so its not exactly a stretch.

Let's be real, Kaido would be just like Omni-Man as a dad (except likely minus some of the redeemable characteristics, like the little bit of remorse he had when pummeling Mark).

Let's be real, Kaido would be just like Omni-Man as a dad (except likely minus some of the redeemable characteristics, like the little bit of remorse he had when pummeling Mark).
You never know man, Kaido has been showing some suprising amount of emotion.

At least compared to what I expected. Tbh Kaido has been rising up my villain tier list, depending on his fight with Yamato and his flashback he could definitely get into my Top 5 for villains.

Last edited:
You never know man, Kaido has been showing some suprising amount of emotion.

At least compared to what I expected. Tbh Kaido has been rising up my villain tier list, depending on his fight with Yamato and his flashback he could definitely get into my Top 5 for villains.
Dofflaminggo Still number 1, I guess

Kaido after defeating Yamato: Why did you make me do this? You're fighting to watch everyone you've allied with die! Think, Yamato! In 20 years, what will you have?

Yamato: ...You... Unfortunately, I'll have you...

I never treated Kizaru like a villain. He's chillin' like one (no offense, Kuzan), but I saw him as more of an antagonist than a villain.

He's not main Villain like arc main Villain, he's not just an antagonist like Smoker, He is the Special One.

I do, its mean Luffy CoC go Through Kaido's Kanabo, what needs to be asked is how did Kaido beat Luffy again and why did Luffy fall into the sea? maybe Kaido's other ultimate move.

Kinemon's better to die than suffer a lot of injuries.
Luffy run out of Haki and its unknown how Kaido defeated him probably with ragnarok attack or divine thunder

So King scales to Marco for hurting him or nah? Marco looked kinda banged up.
I'd say Marco is at least slightly superior to each King and Queen since he was pulling ahead against both of them at once, but he's definitely being carried by his DF ability.

1-on-1 though, King is obviously a threat still. Unsure about Queen since it's unknown if there's a notable gap between him and King.

I revise my earlier statement btw: Yamato, Marco, and Law should all join the Straw Hat crew.
I don't think any of them will join the crew. Yamato wants to go to sea, but this opens up a big opportunity for Yamato to lead the true "New Beast Pirates" as a complete contradiction to Kaido's will for New Onigashima. Marco should be an ally, assuming he doesn't die for any reason later down the line. Law I expect to die at some point (for Luffy's sake), but until then, I expect him to be a rival again--similarly to WB vs Roger.

All of them could potentially join the SH Grand Fleet as captains (Law the least likely due to being a Supernova captain). Yamato and Carrot seem like strong candidates since Yamato can take remnants of the Beast Pirates (the ones who defect) and Carrot could lead a new Mink crew in honor of Pedro.

Last edited:
Law has the ability to give his life in order to make somebody immortal in terms of not aging anymore. I think that may become a major plot point at some point. I don't think that he will die before that happens.

In fact, I have a rather cool idea for Luffy in that respect, but I am not sure if Oda plans the same thing.

I was thinking that Im, the emperor of the world, is possibly already immortal and has caused a lot of its problems for hundreds of years, and that it would be a cool idea if Luffy ends up being sent to the past to create the ponyglyphs and become Joyboy that way. If he has become immortal in conjunction, he could arrive at the present after coming full circle, and always ensure that there are no new tyrants to enslave the people of the world throughout the ages, but Oda probably has much better ideas than I do.

I was thinking that Im, the emperor of the world, is possibly already immortal and has caused a lot of its problems for hundreds of years, and that it would be a cool idea if Luffy ends up being sent to the past to create the ponyglyphs and become Joyboy that way. If he has become immortal in conjunction, he could arrive at the present after coming full circle, and always ensure that there are no new tyrants to enslave the people of the world throughout the ages, but Oda probably has much better ideas than I do.
I could maybe see Luffy going into the past to fix shit but I just honestly cant see Luffy becoming immortal, he just seems like he would turn that down especially if it killed Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back