• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1004: "Kibi Dango" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so Ulti is all burned up and stuff after that Thunder Lance Nami used, so Nami scales to Ulti with Lightning right?
Burns come from heat, which has nothing to do with dura afaik, other than that we also see the lightning passing through Ulti, meaning it did internal damage, if you guys want to scale Nami (completely or just with lightning) to Ulti we will have to do the same thing to Killer.

Also, i think someone may not have noticed it, but there is a 90% chance that being tied by a beautiful giantess is one of Sanji's "dreams" (if you get what i mean) so the cook isn't losing at all.

Burns come from heat, which has nothing to do with dura afaik, other than that we also see the lightning passing through Ulti, meaning it did internal damage, if you guys want to scale Nami (completely or just with lightning) to Ulti we will have to do the same thing to Killer.
Why does everyone think Heat passively negates Durability, Heat is energy, and some of the hottest temperatures in the world reach 8-A at best

Finally a chapter where Mugiwaras fought and was not focused on Luffy, Sanji or Zoro. Btw, I believe that Franky will have more difficulties against Sasaki when he goes into his hybrid form. I can't wait for that.

Apparently Sanji will never touch a woman so I can't see him helping Robin in battle, I believe that after she saves him he will run towards the roof to help Luffy and the others (Maybe he will be stopped by a calamity in the middle of the road?).

Anyway, 7/10 for this chapter, sad we don't have a chapter next week but Oda deserves a break.

arYeVrv.jpg

Just accept I was right about Sanji, he played with Page One.
Oda actually nerfed him against Black Maria, and my boy Sanji withstood all without his suit, the portray is kinda clear, the cook would defeat Black Maria even without his suit, but he doesn't do that because she is a she.
So Page One who? Sanji would destroy him without raid suit.
Page One was called brat alongside Ulti, and Usopp and Nami are the ones who are fightning them, Black Maria is in the mid (power level wise) and Robin will be her opponent, Sasaki is an ex captain and he is a calamity candidate, Who's who is also an ex captain, a calamity candidate and smile about the idea of fightning an All-star.
So we have:
Who's who High Tobi roppo level/candidate calamity
Sasaki High Tobi roppo level/candidate calamity
Black Maria Mid Tobi roppo level
Ulti Low Tobi roppo level
Page One Low Tobi roppo level.

So, if Robin will fight Black Maria as it is suggested, the strawhats at the end of wano will be:

O-Soba Mask Calamity level
Jinbe High Tobi roppo level/candidate calamity
Sanji without his suit High Tobi roppo level/candidate calamity (could defeat Black maria, but he didn't because of his chivalry, should be comparable to Franky even without his raid suit)
Franky High Tobi roppo level/candidate calamity
Robin Mid Tobi roppo level
Nami Low Tobi roppo level
Usopp (somehow, have to see what he'll find to defeat P1) Low Tobi roppo level
To think one sarcastic statement would make you go off like this. And I do enjoy the fact that you're placing the Tobi Roppo in separate tiers with no true justifications, and are suggesting Sanji to be equal to the Lead Performers despite King overpowering him and that without the suit, he was injured by 2 Smile Users--not even a Tobi Roppo.

And again, Sanji didn't even deal actual damage to Page. Only knocked him down twice on panel, and as we saw--had virtually no affect.

IDK why you're so insistent on this topic.

Before the chaos, i just want to say that Hiyori, Toki, Hawkins and Enel have the highest chance of being the unknown character, i want it to be Hawkins tho, he vanished since 990 iirc.

To think one sarcastic statement would make you go off like this. And I do enjoy the fact that you're placing the Tobi Roppo in separate tiers with no true justifications, and are suggesting Sanji to be equal to the Lead Performers despite King overpowering him and that without the suit, he was injured by 2 Smile Users--not even a Tobi Roppo.

And again, Sanji didn't even deal actual damage to Page. Only knocked him down twice on panel, and as we saw--had virtually no affect.

IDK why you're so insistent on this topic.
Wait and see. ;)

You know it will not be accepted until we have confirmation it is actually a thing. Also, what level it would be? Mid-Low?

While I know we need confirmation at this point its happened so much where Kaido gets hurt, little bit of blood comes out and then hes perfectly fine in a couple panels.

Iirc Zoans have enhanced recovery right?

Remember that time when a big deal was made about the Scabbards doing the combo attack and causing Kaido to bleed? Then in a couple panels it disappeared
All injuries in this series vanish in the very next panel and then re-appear.

Kaido's bleeding scar looked unscathed, then bloody again, then unscathed, then bloody, and i think most recently it's been shown clean.
  • It's like Luffy's Red-Hawk mark on Doflamingo--that shit was there for like 1 page, vanished, reappeared for one panel, vanished for several chapters, reappeared for one chapter, then never seen again.
  • Katakuri and Luffy's wound from Mole also kept vanishing and reappearing.
I wouldn't say the scar disappearing is justifiable for Regen since this happens for literally everyone (Sanji was literally stabbed through the chest by Absalom with a dagger, and that wound vanished permanently the following chapter, like wtf)

I think only his scar wounds have been doing that. The other injuries (where the Scabbards literally drove half a meter of their blades into his body) all vanished permanently... as far as we know.

but to point out every time the scar wound has been reappearing:
  • 994: first page, no wound. But we see it bloody when Kaido reverts back to his humanoid form.
  • 996: When Denjiro stabs Kaido just before being crushed, we clearly see the wound is not there.
  • 997: This is possibly just because of shading, but at the end of the chapter, we see Kaido's full body in one of the smaller panels, and it appears the wound has returned.
  • 999: Funny enough, the scar is not even there in one of the panels, but when we see the final pages of the chapter, there's clearly a wound there.
  • 1000: First double-page spread shows the wound, but it's barely got any blood on it. The blood vanishes entirely when Kaido goes to attack Luffy.
  • 1001/1002: Not a single panel showing blood on the scar.
Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw blood again in the chapter where Kaido's hybrid transformation is revealed (He better have a tail).

I think the only reason people even talk about giving him a regen is because he is technically a reptile and many of them have regen, but the question is: do Blue Dragons have regen?

Pretty sure that's not the case in VsB. And wouldn't Oden's scar be evidence of absence? Unless haki has some form of Regen neg.
That's actually a theory, since Marco still had to heal from the blow to the head that Garp gave him while he was flying to save Ace. So it's not a regeneration negation but rather "I can slow it down." at best.

Also the Zoro horn cutting feat should be looked into again, it's currently accepted for the PE end, which makes no sense given that we have a timeframe of no longer than 5 second due to the feat taking place in a very small time-frame. Not only that but the horn was tossed up into the air instantly at high speeds. The enitre feat was done in one panel.

This is the calc

Which timeframe would be used if KE was chosen?
I'd advocating for the Mid End, the slash was done on panel so a time frame of 5 seconds doesn't make sense given that it happened in a singular panel, and was portrayed was extremely fast to even the likes of Big Mom and Kaido.

You could argue for the high end but I doubt anyone is gonna accept 6-C Zoro, despite it not scaling to anyone directly due to nobody having had taken Flying Dragon-Blaze. Kaido took the initial impact of the blow as a threat (because of the direct slash, the 6-C is a byproduct of the initial slash aimed at Kaido, we see that Zoro's long ranged attacks lose power the further they travel, hence why he had trouble with Pica. Here Zoro's slash started at Kaido, missed and travelled from himself to the horn, almost instantaneously and still had enough force to launch it.) but yeah Mid End is probably gonna be the most realistic end.

Also more points about this feat in particular. The yield is gonna get bumped due to the feat being two in one.

The attack not only sent the top half of the horn upwards, but the reverse is also true. The bottom half was also launched downwards, as evident by the shaking and the large cracks on the eye socket. Before Flying Dragon-Blaze the structure wasn't cracked at all, again seen here. The reason why the bottom half wasn't launched off is because it's apart of the floor itself, hence why it shook rather than flying off. So that part also needs to be added into the calc.

second, this happens after the technique travels almost ten kilometers, after losing a lot of impact.
Zoro himself said when figuring out a way to beat Pica that afar objects will not receive a lot of damage from air slashes and that he couldn't stop the golem from the current Plateau.
But here he is, doing such an incredible feat from far away.
So it's at the very least 2x that and with a far higher potential."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back