• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1004: "Kibi Dango" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i agree Hiyori will kill Orochi, but i dislike the fact we saw his head and it does not seem to be alive, but maybe the body that created a new head, idk how Yamata-no-Orochi's regen works.

Also, King is still fighting Marco? That was a surprise, i thought he would be defeated quickly.

Finally, i don't think Oda would give the advantage to the Novas in an epic battle off-screen, so i think the next time we see the top (1006-1007 imo) the situation will be terrible:

Kidd will have no arms, Law will be out of energy and Killer will be dead.

Yeah, i agree Hiyori will kill Orochi, but i dislike the fact we saw his head and it does not seem to be alive, but maybe the body that created a new head, idk how Yamata-no-Orochi's regen works.
Maybe you need to cut off all 8 heads for him to actually die, which I believe is how the Yamata no Orochi was actually killed in the Myths; by cutting and cauterizing all 8 heads iirc.

Also, King is still fighting Marco? That was a surprise, i thought he would be defeated quickly.
Who? Marco? No way would Marco be defeated that quickly lol. I'm not sure if King would go down that quickly either tbh.

Kidd will have no arms, Law will be out of energy and Killer will be dead.
I highly doubt the Supernova will be mortally wounded or killed off-screen tbh. Doesn't really make sense for One Piece imo, considering how major they are.

Anyway, Orochi was a filthy traitor. He did not deserve an epic send-off, and is very likely dead, given that CP0 even said so.

Also, the ideal situation would be if Tama gradually enslaving the beast pirates will turn the tide sufficiently for Jinbe and Sanji to stall King and Queen long enough for Marco to heal the scabbards.

Also this could be Robin:
EuBuwpxXIAI3_Ba

somewhere, even Nami will find a way to defeat someone of the same caliber of Page One, I am talking about Ulti.
See now idk about that.
NEVERMIND.
1004-011.png

WE ARE NOT GIVING NAMI DURABILITY NEGATION.

Every time a character in OP damages someone the fandom perceives to be much stronger, it's dura neg.
This is a solid feat.

Every time a character in OP damages someone the fandom perceives to be much stronger, it's dura neg
It's because we take the fandom's preconceived notions about a character's "cap" as unchanging gospel, when that is rarely ever the case. Things change, constantly, and we should never let our pre-established opinions on a certain character prevent us from judging them objectively and fairly.

Tldr; Nami is bae :love:

King obviously, Marco would never be defeated by Big Mom 2 and King The Watcher.
I highly doubt the Supernova will be mortally wounded or killed off-screen tbh. Doesn't really make sense for One Piece imo, considering how major they are.
In OP losing an arm isn't mortal at all and Kid can create a new one.

I am 100% sure Law will not have energy anymore, but even if he has his powers will not be useful due to haki.

Killer isn't that important, Kid's reaction to his death would be more interesting than having Killer (who will probably not do anything after Wano) alive at the end, and i really doubt the 9Ss will die since 1000 but this arc can't end without some sort of defeat.

Yo did Nami just knock out Ulti!?
No, we see Ulti raging out in the very next page after she lands on the floor.

NEVERMIND.
1004-011.png

WE ARE NOT GIVING NAMI DURABILITY NEGATION.

Every time a character in OP damages someone the fandom perceives to be much stronger, it's dura neg.
This is a solid feat.
Electricity in general has dura negating properties, but we'd simply have Nami's lightning have higher AP than literally any other attack.

(Guess Sanji is the weakest SH now. Nami injured Ulti--Sanji couldn't even bruise Page... tsk tsk)

Also, it seems that Nami targeted Ulti's heart and even then she didn't do much damage, much less KO Ulti, so i wouldn't say it is an upgrade or a good feat at all.

And i am the only one who thinks it is really strange that lightnings are only treated as dura neg (or dura bypass) in most verses only when targeting the brain or the heart?

(Guess Sanji is the weakest SH now. Nami injured Ulti--Sanji couldn't even bruise Page... tsk tsk)
arYeVrv.jpg

Just accept I was right about Sanji, he played with Page One.
Oda actually nerfed him against Black Maria, and my boy Sanji withstood all without his suit, the portray is kinda clear, the cook would defeat Black Maria even without his suit, but he doesn't do that because she is a she.
So Page One who? Sanji would destroy him without raid suit.
Page One was called brat alongside Ulti, and Usopp and Nami are the ones who are fightning them, Black Maria is in the mid (power level wise) and Robin will be her opponent, Sasaki is an ex captain and he is a calamity candidate, Who's who is also an ex captain, a calamity candidate and smile about the idea of fightning an All-star.
So we have:
Who's who High Tobi roppo level/candidate calamity
Sasaki High Tobi roppo level/candidate calamity
Black Maria Mid Tobi roppo level
Ulti Low Tobi roppo level
Page One Low Tobi roppo level.

So, if Robin will fight Black Maria as it is suggested, the strawhats at the end of wano will be:

O-Soba Mask Calamity level
Jinbe High Tobi roppo level/candidate calamity
Sanji without his suit High Tobi roppo level/candidate calamity (could defeat Black maria, but he didn't because of his chivalry, should be comparable to Franky even without his raid suit)
Franky High Tobi roppo level/candidate calamity
Robin Mid Tobi roppo level
Nami Low Tobi roppo level
Usopp (somehow, have to see what he'll find to defeat P1) Low Tobi roppo level

O-Soba Mask Calamity level
Jinbe High Tobi roppo level/candidate calamity
Sanji without his suit High Tobi roppo level/candidate calamity (could defeat Black maria, but he didn't because of his chivalry, should be comparable to Franky even without his raid suit)
Franky High Tobi roppo level/candidate calamity
Robin Mid Tobi roppo level
Nami Low Tobi roppo level
Usopp (somehow, have to see what he'll find to defeat P1) Low Tobi roppo level
Strawhats gonna be a top tier crew post wano

Iirc Oda said that the next two crew members will be added in back to back arcs and Jinbei was added last arc so... it will at least grow to 11 lol.

But yeah its a very small crew compared to basically every other crew, although numbers never seems to be a huge issue cause Luffy jusf gains allies where ever he is.

Aren't all the Tobi Roppo candidates to be a Calamity?

Also, a couple of you have already mentioned it but I'm also thinking that the woman with the eye mask with Sanji, Black Maria and her subordinates is actually Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back