• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One mechanic boss vs the combined technology

Skalt711 made a combined technology blog (note it's not being added to the wiki that's why this is a fun and games board), and I was wondering if it could defeat the Twins from Terraria. Speed equalized for obvious reasons, and the fight takes place in London. Win is by death or in this case destruction. (It original was composite, but it's getting changed to combined because it used the technosphere)

Hmmm... CT has far, far, FAR superior stamina: CT's 68 years vs the Destroyer's at least several days. CT can shoot arrows, bullets, nukes, etc. in order to destroy the Destroyer. Pretty ironic.

CT's firing rate is over 9000 bullets per second! Vegeta, what is it!? It's Metal Storm's firing rate of 1,000,000 rounds per minutes, also known as about 16667 bullets per second.

I change the Op so the composite technology is fighting the Twins (due to it being to bosses in one and they are superior to the destroyer in almost every way, so it would be more fair (the composite technology may defeat all three which would be pretty surprising knowing their track record)).

Oh, okay. Still CT's danmaku should be superior due to tons of... well, you know it: crossbows, turrets, cannons, lasers, speakers, etc.

Going to sleep. See you. I'll try to answer in about 15:00 (UTC+3).

Or CT could just wait for some time before it will duplicate and self-destruct, so it could destroy the Twins.

Hey, what is your timezone?

Utc -5 (I believe there's a thread about Time zones floating around) Also I Edit the op to include that theme and maybe another

^ It 9 am where I live; I would say you're early. Also does the CT have different forms?

Keeweed said:
^ It 9 am where I live; I would say you're early. Also does the CT have different forms?
That's composite profile, so I would like to know CT's exact form in this battle. Don't worry, the profile is still evolving.

Still thinking that CT's Danmaku + Extreme firing rate is too much for the Destroyer to handle. And even if there will be no bullets for CT, we still have lightnings, light rays and lasers, and probably something else.

^ I actually changed it to the Twins, but I probably should make it all three since it has enough denmaku and ap to keep up (plus it would fit more with the theme)

Keeweed said:
^ I actually changed it to the Twins, but I probably should make it all three since it has enough denmaku and ap to keep up (plus it would fit more with the theme)
Whoops, I'm blind.

Ok I have been think more about this, and it may be more fair then I originally thought. The bullets and rockets mostly don't scale to its Ap (due to the ap coming from it ramming into something), and the mechanical bosses are resistance to electricity and heat (one of them spews fire hotter than lava and the Tesla weapon's don't EMP them). But the CT does have a Ap advantage and while it doesn't have weaponized anti-matter it can just throw the anti-matter it has at something. Plus it most likely has a lifting strength advantage due to being able to support its own body and send itself to space.

Offtopic: Well, get ready for Tier 5, Tier 4 when exploding Composite Technology! I have some nice raw power for it... >:)

Actually would this thing be a composite (it me seem like a combine page (being the entire technosphere))

Keeweed said:
Actually would this thing be a composite (it me seem like a combine page (being the entire technosphere))
Technosphere is one big technology for me.

CT rams over the twins, who dodge it or melt through it vi cursed flames, then hits the planet and explodes. Also, you can't just use the technosphere

RRTheEndMan said:
CT rams over the twins, who dodge it or melt through it vi cursed flames, then hits the planet and explodes. Also, you can't just use the technosphere
Mmmm... As I said, I need to explore CT more. After all, it is even more chaotic than Composite Organism :)

RRTheEndMan said:
I think he could use the technosphere if it's a combined page (since the technosphere is the combined amount of technology we created over the years). Also good luck dodging the ram when the CT is the size of a small country at worst and is resistance to heat (and is possibly super intelligent (but not sentient))

I think he could use the technosphere if it's a combined page (since the technosphere is the combined amount of technology we created over the years). Also good luck dodging the ram when the CT is the size of a small country at worst and is resistance to heat (and is possibly super intelligent (but not sentient))

I guess you mean LHC, which is a torus IIRC. Anyways The Twins have got intangibility and laser spam, and cursed flames are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flames that burn the terrarian alive

Back