• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Best human fights another Gigaape! (Composite Human (Real World) vs Donkey Kong (Illumination))

Conditions: CH "with tech and weapons up to High 8-C." - @Undylan. My added conditions to this: around 5-10 m starting distance. VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise.

"Now, you ***":

CH: 7 (Undylan, Mariogoods, SatellaTheWoE, Hiiilt, That_moron2, MaybeWantsToEdit, the OP (Me))

Incon:

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
Now in-character, DK starts off pretty cocky and thinks he could just pound CH to the ground. But I believe CH could advantage of that and simply fire off any strong weapons to kill DK from a good distance.

Although DK could go and quickly grab DK to simply beat him to death. Idk which is more likely

Last edited:
Now in-character, DK starts off pretty cocky and thinks he could just pound CH to the ground. But I believe CH could advantage of that and simply fire off any strong weapons to kill DK from a good distance.

Although DK could go and quickly grab DK to simply beat him to death. Idk which is more likely
In the try-to-grab CH case, this match is a "who draws first."

CH has better short burst running speed, Donkey Kong has better reaction speed, though he would need to get to CH first for him to one-shot CH into paste.

CH's reaction speed level is higher than Donkey Kong's travel speed level, and on paper, they can stun/incap Donkey Kong. To close the distance, Kong would need like, at least 0.3579 s, likely more seconds to close the distance to reach CH (4/(25*.44704) = 0.3579098067 s).

So by math, Kong would get stunned and then incapped first if he tried to rush CH at the start.

In the try-to-grab CH case, this match is a "who draws first."

CH has better short burst running speed, Donkey Kong has better reaction speed, though he would need to get to CH first for him to one-shot CH into paste.

CH's reaction speed level is higher than Donkey Kong's travel speed level, and on paper, they can stun/incap Donkey Kong. To close the distance, Kong would need like, at least 0.3579 s, likely more seconds to close the distance to reach CH (4/(25*.44704) = 0.3579098067 s).

So by math, Kong would get stunned and then incapped first if he tried to rush CH at the start.
If DK has better reaction speed. I think he'll barely dodge the tase and one-shot him quickly. Helping that he has enhanced hearing. So he prob notice and hear CH has a stun gun and should avoid it at all cost.

If DK has better reaction speed. I think he'll barely dodge the tase and one-shot him quickly. Helping that he has enhanced hearing. So he prob notice and hear CH has a stun gun and should avoid it at all cost.
A taser isn't the only thing CH has. CH can make DK incapped by their LEDIs, pepper spray, etc. Also, how would he know that a taser, or any incapping tools is going to take him down? He does have superior reaction speed to blitz CH, is he going to react to something that he doesn't know is a threat?

Last edited:
is he going to react to something that he doesn't know is a threat?
Unfortunately for DK, he has flaws of not reacting something he doesn't know is a threat (Mario's cat powerup, though the cat costume could be cute enough to be considered as not a threat)

Pretty sure DK doesn't have prior knowledge over CH's weapons, so CH's techs are going to hit the guy first.

Counterarguments everyone?

Voting Composite Human FRA, limiting their tech to a certain level like barely matters when most of their wincons involve wide area of effect incap options lmao, they're stacked

Also unless I'm missing something, I think you're putting CH's votes to the wrong character on the original post

Voting Composite Human FRA, limiting their tech to a certain level like barely matters when most of their wincons involve wide area of effect incap options lmao, they're stacked

Also unless I'm missing something, I think you're putting CH's votes to the wrong character on the original post
and to finish stuff off, CH FRA! GRACE period starts.

GRACE. Will add this to the feature requests thread.

Also fixed the mistake of putting the CH votes to donkey kong.

Last edited:
Back