• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Hit Kill vs Two Hit Kill

Already done before.

If you want to make an original match I recommend using Kurome instead.

1: I saw that and the reasons for Soi Fon winning were flawed.

2: Said thread was never concluded

3: Wouldn't that be a stomp in favor of Soi Fon?

1. Then debunk them yourself

2. Then conclude it it's not that old.

3. Wait how does someone stronger then Akame get stomped by her....?

1: Pretty sure you yourself pointed out that it was flawed. "Sui needs two very specific hits to kill Akame while one scratch anywhere kills her. Also Scarlett's point is kinda moot with speed equalized."

2: I'd much rather start over rather than bump a decently old thread

3: I don't recall Kurome being stronger than Akame.. wasn't it the other way around?

1. That was point out of a bunch, Sui-Femg is still far more expirienced and an overall better sword fighter

2. Do whatever I guess.

3. No, Akame only surpassed Kurome once she got her Enoodzuno form, aside from that, Kurome and Bols heald off most of Night Raid including Tatsumi, Leone, Najenda, Akame Susanoo etc. With Akame only beating a weakened Kurome with 3 puppets while she was sick.

1: Well yeah those points were definitely valid but I just had a problem with "Hitting two places instantaneously." Whenever Soi Fon was able to do that because of the speed difference and in that thread speed was equalized

2: I wouldn't go that far as to say that. They had trouble due to the sheer amount of Puppets Kurome had if it were 1 v 1 I'm certain the results would be much different.

1. Fair

2. Well....Yeah....If we're taking away Kurome's weapons abilities then....Sure, but that's redundant.

I still wouldn't say that Kurome is stronger than Akame. Yes she has more abilities ( Rather a single ability that offers more.) By overwhelming her enemies with puppets.

If she couldn't kill her with the rest of night raid, she's not doing it herself.

It's this simple.

Sui Fong still has a good chance of winning even with her puppets.

Back