• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
Making a rematch of this thread, since it was SBA, meaning killing is the answer to it
And all of the votes were based on Murasame killing Hidan, but well I came late and I proved that Murasame will not work on Hidan.
So this to be a rematch to fix the match
This time to make it fair, Either Incap or Killing works since Akame cannot kill Hidan here due to his regen.
And also both of them have no knowledge of each other's ability

• Both are 7-B
  • EOS Akame is used
  • Akame is 33.43 megatons
  • Hidan is 53.15 megatons
  • Speed is equalized

Akame :
Hidan :
Inconclusive :

images

images

Yea no. Just accept the outcome dude, you literally made this like 1-2 hours after the other match was accepted and added.

Simply stopping someones heart through a normal attack, and using a curse attack to do so are 2 different things. Akame outskills with her accelerated development as well. Also her attacks can literally target someone's life force.

I see no reason for this match, and the outcome will just end up the same so I am gone. You didn't prove much in the other thread, nor is your interpretation superior.

Yea no. Just accept the outcome dude, you literally made this like 1-2 hours after the other match was accepted and added.
No rule against creating another one
Simply stopping someones heart through a normal attack, and using a curse attack to do so are 2 different things. Akame outskills with her accelerated development as well. Also her attacks can literally target someone's life force.
Akame accelerated development are not so great, it has to do more with her AP increase and not skill
Also a curse that stops your heart and you crushing your heart, different methods but the same results, which is no heart, and Hidan can survive without a working heart.
I will ask you for scans that akame target's someone's life force. I will wait for them
I see no reason for this match, and the outcome will just end up the same so I am gone. You didn't prove much in the other thread, nor is your interpretation superior.
Again literally all that voted was for murasame working and like I already explained murasame will not work.
So if you have proof that murasame will work, something like stealing life force like you claim, then it is fine

Back