• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Big Boi fights a Crazy Guy with an axe

So basically, if Calypso tries to pick him up or flick him or whatever, he loses one of his cosmic-sized fingers. But if he leaves him alone, then they basically have no means of harming each other?

I honestly don't even know what to say, in that case. He's just as likely to try throwing him as he is to just leave him floating in space once he realizes the marine can't do anything to him, although going by his personality, I think he's more inclined to do the latter

Also, this is without a doubt the silliest scenario I've run into in a long time.

So.... Inconclusive or Calypso via BFR?

Gargoyle One said:
Can Calypso bust the planet?
Giant!Calypso moving his arms (comparatively) slowly/casually was enough to yield 5-A results. He could almost certainly Saitama the planet if he really felt the need to.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Matt
I probably should have pointed out that in this specific instance, said artificial atmosphere was suggested to be compromised, as Guilliman was surrounded by the "cold void" and his air supply was damaged and leaking out.
Dats fair I guess.

DMUA said:
So.... Inconclusive or Calypso via BFR?
I actually kind of think it's more likely to be the latter. If Calypso realizes that Kharn can't touch him while they're in space, then it's more in-character for him to just leave him there than anything else. He's not the kind of guy who would go out of his way to "finish" a fight if there's no reason to. He has better things to worry about.

Basically, once he realizes all of his cool powers are gone and inevitably resorts to punching the planet into paste in an attempt to kill Kharn, he's not going to bother with anything else if the latter is put in a state where he doesn't pose a threat to him anymore.

This is all hinging on whether or not Kharn has any way of getting close to Calypso on his own, though.

I'm still waiting to see whether or not there's some detail I'm missing here, though.

Part of me feels like this is some strange, strange dream that I'm going to wake up from in a few minutes.

The main problem with Kharn is we rarely ever see some of his more major fights in canon.

Like he's been fighting for 10,000 years in a realm where the laws of physics don't apply, but GW doesn't feel inclined to show us how.

See now, that makes me inclined to believe that he can at the very least "move around" in space. Maybe not at particularly rapid speeds or anything, but still.

Looking back, yeah. Probably inconclusive.

It really depends on whether or not Kharn can move around in space. The bit about him winning 10,000 years worth of fights in a physics-less environment makes me think that he can, so it's a matter of Calypso being able to prevent him from getting close or not.

There's way too much speculation required for me to vote for either party in that case. Safer to just go with inconclusive.

I put my threads all on my profile, and every evening, I go to each one, and bump.

For the hope that someone replies.

Back