• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kharn fights a Betrayer's brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** i'm illiterate

Wouldn't he win against the meta cooler he kills by killing it though? The others are different combatants. In a fight against the core, which is the user of these clones then yeah but if that's the case the OP seems a bit misleading.

And "Daemon souls" are like metaphors and concepts. Kharn would still one-shot any Robot till he reaches the core. Then he destroys it. He doesn't even need Gorechild to do so. He just punches to oblivion.

Well if its like that then Kharn can probably just fight his way to the core and **** it up. It's not like it's inconspicuous or anything.

This is assuming he's fighting the core and not an individual meta cooler in the first place. An individual meta cooler is a stomp so I'd advise making it core.

Wokistan said:
**** i'm illiterate
Wouldn't he win against the meta cooler he kills by killing it though? The others are different combatants. In a fight against the core, which is the user of these clones then yeah but if that's the case the OP seems a bit misleading.
I'm pretty sure the point is that Kharn is to fight the Meta-Cooler army as Theglassman12 made mention of the clones and their Reactive Evolution.

I agree the OP is somewhat misleading in that regard, however.

If Kharn gets swarmed and loses Gorechild somehow. I guess Cooler could win with the numbers. regen and adaption. I don't know if I'm forgetting something about Gorechild that may prevent that other than maybe the Daemon possessing it.

Idk about that though, considering how he said that 5000 kills a battle is average that one time. How far have they adapted before? His durability is waaay higher than his AP, and Gorechild has a component of durability negation to it anyways.

Wokistan said:
Well if its like that then Kharn can probably just fight his way to the core and **** it up. It's not like it's inconspicuous or anything.
This is assuming he's fighting the core and not an individual meta cooler in the first place. An individual meta cooler is a stomp so I'd advise making it core.
Again, I am pretty sure that this fight is the Meta-Cooler army vs. Kharn, not one singular Meta-Cooler.

Meta-Cooler's only win-con is that he pulls a member of Frieza's family and says, "**** it", and blows up the planet. Especially since Kharn should thoroughly stomp him in terms of AP.

Cooler tried doing that as well in his first appearance.

Wouldn't blowing up the planet cause issues to the Gete star though? If it doesn't, it's big enough that Kharn is just attracted to it via gravity.

Wokistan said:
Idk about that though, considering how he said that 5000 kills a battle is average that one time. How far have they adapted before? His durability is waaay higher than his AP, and Gorechild has a component of durability negation to it anyways.
I think that even if they are able to adapt to his being superior to his AP level, he would never be pushed to surpass Kharn's durability - at least I don't think so anyway, but what do I know - I haven't seen this movie in half a decade.

Why the **** are you bringing 4-B rating for Khârn? That's a stat listed as "possibly", and it comes from him wounding Abaddon, who held back anyway because he needed him.

Given that Khârn s Solar system feat is just possibly, then Cooler either beats his ass up or Khârn manages to hit him with the Gorechild and win.

It could go either way, but Seeing how cookers ap is way higher then I'm giving it to him

Wokistan said:
Wouldn't blowing up the planet cause issues to the Gete star though? If it doesn't, it's big enough that Kharn is just attracted to it via gravity.
I don't think that the Big Gete Star would be destroyed by blowing up the planet - considering Goku, Vegeta, and Meta-Cooler were throwing around 4-B blasts - and previously the star was absorbing copious amounts of energy from Goku and Vegeta as well.

And the Big Gete Star is a Borg-like AI that flies through space devouring worlds, resources, and information - I am pretty sure that they can just fly away from Kharn.

Konaguna said:
Why the **** are you bringing 4-B rating for Khârn? That's a stat listed as "possibly", and it comes from him wounding Abaddon, who held back anyway because he needed him.
Given that Khârn s Solar system feat is just possibly, then Cooler either beats his ass up or Khârn manages to hit him with the Gorechild and win.

It could go either way, but Seeing how cookers ap is way higher then I'm giving it to him
The rating being "possibly 4-B" means nothing.

The 4-B that Kharn possibly scales to is on a much higher level of 4-B than Cooler.

We also established that Gorechild wouldn't kill Cooler, as Meta-Cooler isn't really Cooler, but a robot surviving the will of the Core, which is Cooler fused with the Big Gete Star.

>4-B means nothing

>still acts like it counts

A rating ranked as possibly is just a that, a possibility, idk whya putting that against someone with actual ap of the same tier.

Konaguna said:
>4-B means nothing
>still acts like it counts

A rating ranked as possibly is just a that, a possibility, idk whya putting that against someone with actual ap of the same tier.
Possible tiers are still usable in vs battles, it just needs to be specified that the specific version being used is as such.

If the "possibly 4-B" meant nothing, then it wouldn't be there in the first place.

Kharn's solar system level is from a lot more than just abaddon.

What other SS feats is he supposed to have? Unless you scale Celesitne from Abaddon and Khârn from her then yeah but her problem is the same as Khârns.

Then there's him surviving Angron shitstomping him but this feat is supposedly lean inpressive due to him not having any power armor on at the time.

Amen if you also refer to the two greater daemons, well both of them were pretty featless and didn't exactly Putnam up a fight

If his only Solar System "feat" was surviving a beatdown from a stronger guy, then it wouldn't affect his AP value in the slightest - since that is a durability/stamina feat, so there have to be more 4-B feats for Kharn.

What they are, I don't know, but they would have to be there for Kharn to have possibly 4-B AP.

Again in Warhammer durability doesn't automatically fall when someone isn't serious in a fight. It's generally they just don't try as hard rather than their AP and durability dropping this isn't DB.

There are other feats. He kills Greater Daemons in the eye of terror. Outside the eye where they are nerfed, Greater Daemons have solar system level feats.

Random daemons have 4-B outputs, like on DMUA's LoC calc, and there was the time one spontaneously grew to the size of a solar system. Considering he fought them in the eye of terror for thousands of years...

There is a reason it's only scaled out to Ahriman and Kharn and not also Typhus and Lucius.

But daemons can only do that in the warp, site eye of terror buffs them but not that much.

He's only been implied to fight then, there ain't an actual confirmation, Khârn doesn't have 4-B physicals, Abaddon was tossing him around like a toy, his feats as high 5-A are far more consistent, otherwise people like Azrael wouldn't be able to match him at all.

Kharn only killed two greater daemons and he used the properties of Gorechild due to daemons being non corporeal he had to suck out one s soul and the other one was literally unable to do anything, this don't scale to his attack.

Konaguna said:
But daemons can only do that in the warp, site eye of terror buffs them but not that much.
It's definitely the Eye of Terror. A lot of it is even from a novel of the same name.

In the warp, beings comparable to someone like Magnus (before he was even a daemon) have Tier 2 feats, and some of them are blatantly higher-dimensional.

Also Azrael pretty explicitly wasn't a match for Kharn, iirc.

I'm saying kharn would have shitstomped Azrael, he struggled with him from what I recall.

But only greater daemons like Madail got feats like that right? Fodder daemons shouldn't really be that strong, since I'm pretty sure strength is relative to yourself and the material and immaterial world only that ya converted to the right proportion.

Magnus is a psyker though, he has talent for psykery so it's only natural he's be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back