• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kharn fights a Betrayer's brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly can Khorne actually kill a single Meta-Cooler though?

Strong enough Ki Blasts in Dragon Ball vaporizes and it took Goku and Vegeta making large holes and ripping a limb off of Meta-Cooler before following up with a max power blast before Cooler actually stayed down. I don't see anything Kharn has that produces a blast the size of Cooler himself, if not then he just regenerates.

However since Kharn has a large AP Advantage, I'm not quite sure if Khorne would find Meta-Cooler unfair. Kharn's AP Advantage alone would make his battle with Meta-Cooler unfair in favour of Kharn, and Meta-Cooler is just making up for the AP Difference. And if Meta-Cooler blows up the planet and Kharn is left floating in space, it just means that Kharn wasn't equipped enough to prevent such an outcome in battle.

Kharn >>> (No idea by how much) 1.374x10^49 joules

Meta-Cooler > SS1 Goku and Vegeta > Piccolo Fused Kami > Final Form Cooler > Base Form Cooler > 50% Freeza >= 9.43e+52 joules

... Can Khorne prevent Cooler from just pimpslapping Kharn? Sure Kharn has the Durability to take it but he's woefully outmatched in AP.

Cooler is literally 6863.17321689x Stronger than Kharn AT MINIMUM upon closer inspection.

Judging from "If it does not fall under honorable martial combat, Khorne will prevent it, forcing Khârn's enemies to face him on an equal playing field." then at best AP will be equalized, which would circle back to Cooler just nuking the planet since that's an absolutely fair and viable strategy (Especially since he's a machine, normally fatal wounds won't really inhibit him and like I said above, I don't think Kharn has access to an attack that's literally large enough to take out Cooler).

Although if we consider "fair" to be "Both opponents have abilities and stats roughly comparable", Cooler would have the AP advantage by a massive amount while Kharn has a massive Durability advantage. So if it's like *that* then Cooler would retain AP Advantage and just toss Kharn around, no?

Doesn't Gorechild like

say that Cooler's dura advantage is the big gay

or does Cooler have some shit to prevent that.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Doesn't Gorechild like
say that Cooler's dura advantage is the big gay

or does Cooler have some shit to prevent that.
"

• Gorechild: An ancient Chainaxe once wielded by Angron, Primarch of the World Eaters. After the broken weapon was discarded by the Primarch, Kh├órn enlisted the help of the greatest members of the Dark Mechanicus to restore the weapon to its former glory. Now a hideous, Warp-based daemon weapon, Gorechild tears through flesh, bone, and metal all the same, sucking the souls of its victims and feeding them to the ever ravenous Blood God."
Gorechild ignores durability by attacking the soul. Meta-Cooler, as a machine, lacks a soul for the Gorechild to succ. So I don't think Gorechild would be this crutch he could use for victory.

Rebuilding himself, him being a robot lacks a soul, him not being Cooler technically speaking.

I've seen characters that are and are not while being related to another person who's distant relative are the same person. OwO

This seems like a stomp now that I look at it

Kharn can't destroy his soul so he can't kill him, he can't put him down and Cooler just destroys the planet

It depends on how unfair Khorne is with his "Unfair" thing.

If Khorne goes "Your regen is unfair, your AP advantage is unfair, your body not housing it's soul is unfair" then Cooler gets stomped.

Which ironically isn't the most absurd thing that people say Kharn's ability can do.

I don't think Khorne considers AP advantage as unfair. Or the numbers game, since he expects Kharn to kill a lot, often against higher number of foes.

That's probably the most absurd actually

Negating AP like....contradicts the entire point of his existence

Okay, since Gorechild isn't negging dura here, he'll have a prolonged fight with the first Cooler itself. Considering that he wins everytime, Cooler will blow up the planet eventually. However, I don't think Kharn even lasts that long.

Did you even read the thread, or are you just blindly voting?

You must be VERY new to Jim Glass

Khorne wants kharn to kill alot for the souls I'm pretty sure. That's why he gave him gorechild

Kharn fighting a bunch of soulless machines that come infinitely might be considered unfair

I'm not seeing why this is Incon over Meta Cooler just busting the planet and calling it a day

If I didn't make it clear, I'm going for Cooler. Kharn's win condition is for Khorne to make it UNFAIR in favour of Kharn which is antithesis to making the battle fair in the first place.

I am voting for Cooler as well (for reasons above) if that wasn't made obvious - my previous comments on inconclusive were born from my ignorance on the matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back