• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kharn fights a Betrayer's brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman12 said:
Is that a vote for Cooler?
If I'm being honest I think it's a stomp for Cooler as I don't think Kharn can feasibly beat him.

But eh what do I know about stomps I guess.

Regardless, kinda funny this Cooler has a better chance at beating Kharn then Goku

By the way, do we assume that the Big Gete Star is on Earth?

We don't really know what's Cooler needed range to control his clones.

TacticalNuke002 said:
He can, but he'd need to know where it is and go to it while Coolers rain attacks on him.
^^^^^^^^

Though considering the star literally engulfed all of namek, it's not hard to find it.

Gorechild attacks on a conceptual level. It isn't just sucking out souls. So yes it would one-shot any Meta-Cooler if struck. I'm inclined to say it attacks the concept of Cooler itself.

EmperorRorepme said:
Gorechild attacks on a conceptual level. It isn't just sucking out souls. So yes it would one-shot any Meta-Cooler if struck. I'm inclined to say it attacks the concept of Cooler itself.
When has this... Ever been agreed upon?

I think he's arguing this because of what the soul of a greater daemon actually is. I may be able to help clarify a little later, but I was sorta getting at this earlier on.

Gorechild is just anti regen. He still needs a blow that would otherwise kill.

Khorne probably could care less about being seen as a hypocrite by mortals anyways. He is part of the coalition that makes Abaddon unkillable, after all.

This isn't a huge claim to make. To even attack Madail who is a greater Daemon of Chaos Undivided, Sanguinius, Guilliman and Lion had to attack on a "symbolic" level. Turing notions and meaning against him.

This task is ours,' the Lion said, and he felt the truth of those words with the force of an oath of moment. There was no space for anyone else to enter the fray. There was also a necessity to the act. One brother had entered the portal. Two others must struggle for his salvation. The Lion knew the strengths of myth on Caliban. He valued the light of his father's reason above all superstition, but he understood the power of symbolism, and of the foundational truths that could animate it. The barriers the Legions had fought through on the journey to Davin had been as much symbolic as they had been physical. There was a principle to the warp and its denizens that the Lion could still see only imperfectly, but appeared to be in the order of a reification of the abstract. Ideas became things. Symbols became fortresses. And so he had to fight the daemonic on the very grounds that gave it so much awful power. His attack had to have symbolic strength, too. If anyone other than Guilliman and himself struck the portal now, they would dilute the strength of the moment.

Why would cutting a remote control robot effect Cooler in such a way?

That's like saying if Kharn cuts an RC Truck that I am playing with, I die because he's killing my concept.

Also, @EmperorRorepme, stop posting so many consecutive comments - just merge all your comments into one.

EmperorRorepme said:
Kharn can not only seal the "soul" of such beings but he can kill them. If he attacks Cooler on a conceptual level it would be a one-sided victory.
Meta-Coolers don't have a soul because they are robots.

The core wasn't very far away from them, from what I know.

Though if the core's close enough that clones get there in a timely manner...

As per SBA, it can't be further than 4km away. So why can't Kharn just destroy it the normal way as opposed to relying on warp weirdness?

The Wright Way said:
Aren't the robots literally duplicates of Cooler?
They are manufactured to look like Cooler and to do what the Core of the Big Gete Star tells them to do, but they aren't physical clones of Cooler or anything.

It's not like there is one Meta-Cooler duplicating himself constantly - the Meta-Cooler Core, which is just the actual Cooler's face fused with the star originally, creates metal robotic clones that look like him and do his bidding.

In this case I'm not really on board with gorechild annihilating every meta cooler ever, since its not exactly like he killed all the necrons by killing a couple thousand with it, or that he killed the nid hive mind by killing nids. Each individual robot is probably tied to a separate concept anyways.

Akreious said:
Kharn >>> (No idea by how much) 1.374x10^49 joules

Meta-Cooler > SS1 Goku and Vegeta > Piccolo Fused Kami > Final Form Cooler > Base Form Cooler > 50% Freeza >= 9.43e+52 joules
If you are talking about this, it should have been removed a while ago.

The only reason why I don't do it myself is because I don't know enough about Toeiverse to write a proper justification

Wokistan said:
The core wasn't very far away from them, from what I know.
Though if the core's close enough that clones get there in a timely manner...

As per SBA, it can't be further than 4km away. So why can't Kharn just destroy it the normal way as opposed to relying on warp weirdness?
The Core is at the core of the Big Gete Star which is face-hugging Planet Namek.

I don't think that SBA states that the Meta-Cooler Core needs to be 4KM away, it just says that the opponent needs to be that far away, otherwise beings with higher dimensional immortailtiy would need the person or thing bringing them back to be there on the battlefield with them.

And the opponent isn't the Core, but Meta-Cooler - one of the Core's robots.

The core is the opponent though, seeing as it's actively participating here and isn't really separate from the individual. If the enemy is the individual robot then Kharn wins via killing that one robot and the others don't matter since they're not the same robot, except it becomes a stomp due to durability.

Wokistan said:
The core is the opponent though, seeing as it's actively participating here and isn't really separate from the individual. If the enemy is the individual robot then Kharn wins via killing that one robot and the others don't matter since they're not the same robot, except it becomes a stomp due to durability.
I don't think it works like that.

Limbo is considered his own opponent, even though Limbo is just a remote controled robot being controlled by The Operator.

I don't really see why Meta-Cooler and the Meta-Cooler Core wouldn't be any different.

Forgot about this oops

Limbo and Operator are separate entities though. Meta core and Meta Cooler aren't separate things via either a key or different profile, and via SBA making the strongest versions fight, it'd bring in the core.

Wokistan said:
Forgot about this oops
Limbo and Operator are separate entities though. Meta core and 'Meta Cooler' aren't separate things via either a key or different profile, and via SBA making the strongest versions fight, it'd bring in the core.
What?

Meta-Cooler and Meta-Cooler Core are absolutely different keys.

"Tier: 4-B | 4-B | 4-B | 4-B | 4-A

Attack Potency:
Solar System level (Matched a Post-Zenkai base Goku. Should be stronger than 50% Freeza, who destroyed Namek with an energy ball, and relatively close to 100% Freeza) | Solar System level (Stated to have a ki surpassing Freeza's upon transforming. Easily stomped a Post-Zenkai Kaioken Goku. His Supernova created an immense, solar-scale explosio) | Solar System level (Matched and ultimately overwhelmed SSJ Goku before overpowering both him and Vegeta together, overwhelmed Piccolo fused with Kami) | Solar System level (Was able to overpower and throttle a weakened SSJ Goku) | Multi-Solar System level (Managed to somewhat compete with Cell Saga Goku, who is superior to a Restrained Super Saiyan Broly)

Key: Base | Super Evolution | Meta-Cooler | Meta-Cooler Core | Ghost Warrior"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back