• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pachi About that, ask Azzy. I assumed that counts since stuff in the warp is usually a mess of thoughts or essences or souls or incorporeal, formless, dimensionless beings and Gorechild works on them anyways.

I mean, it consumed the essence of a daemon, so I would assume a minimum of Low-Godly, which is like the absolute worst level of regen daemons can display.

Also, if it can consume the essence of a Daemon, who are from the 20+D warp, I don't think it would have any problem consuming the essence of the 11-D 682

Actually, the Warp is fairly above 20D

"'Here?' cried Semyon, throwing his arms wide and spinning around like a lunatic. 'You have such a limited understanding of the material world, girl. Words like here and there have no meaning. The myriad dimensions of this material universe cannot be defined by so limited a thing as human language!'"

^Warp transcend this

At least the size of a large planet, though only under certain circumstances which force its adaptation. It's not like a daemon in the Eye or something.

Well, voting for Kharn then. It should be noted that Kharn can nullify regen up to Low godly in his profile.

Wait, if Khorne isn't gonna bother to nullify 682s regen and 682 has a resistance to power null, why wouldn't he be able to resist Gorechild nullifying his regen?

WeeklyBattles said:
Wait, if Khorne isn't gonna bother to nullify 682s regen and 682 has a resistance to power null, why wouldn't he be able to resist Gorechild nullifying his regen?
Because based on what we know, he's not coming back from something that can actually "kill" greater daemons.

Tbh, I don't think this is as much "power nullification" as it's Gorechild eating up what his body would regen from.

Kharn showing off his Anit-Metaness once again.

At this point we know what happens between Reinhard and Kharn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back