• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, but, how much regen would Khorne nullify? I mean, Kharn himself has Low-Mid, so...

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
It won't if he's not present in the universe.
Which he likely won't be due to the fact he can just be sent back to the Eye of Terror, which is a thing that tends to happen when favored mortal champions of Chaos are in trouble.

Hell, he'll probably go there on his own, since there's nothing left to kill on the planet he has no other reason to be there.
Can he do this instantaneously and would he do so instantaneously after he kills 682? If not then he's not escaping the universe being erased.

WeeklyBattles said:
Can he do this instantaneously and would he do so instantaneously after he kills 682? If not then he's not escaping the universe being erased.
Khorne can transport him instantly, yes.

Though I don't know why that matters, because nothing actually states timelines without 682 stop existing instantly.

refer to the third section, sorry for the caps

"SCP_682 OBSERVED CRITICAL TO STABLE TIMELINE.

NO TIMELINES, LIFE-BEARING OR OTHERWISE,

EXIST THAT DO NOT CONTAIN 682 OR SIMILAR ENTITY.

NO NON-LIFEBEARING TIMELINES EXIST.

NON-682 BEARING TIMELINES ARE CULLED."

"Only… our friends told us that there aren't any worlds that don't have you in them. Every time you might have died or been injured, that universe just goes way, like it never existed."

@Weekly

None of that says the universes cease existing instantly. Nor does anything in The Lucky Dinosaur. It says the universes are culled when 682 dies, but does not say the process is instantaneous. This timeframe doesn't matter for most fights, but does when the opponent has quite an easy means of escaping.

This is, of course, assuming literally every fight with 682 takes place in an SCP timeline. Because a neutral universe would presumably not be affected, and the 40k materium is far too large and complex in its entirety.

There's no reason to assume its not instantaneous when it literally says the universe goes away as though it never existed, and standard battle assumptions make it so a neutral universe would be affected in the same way

That doesn't at all prove it's instantaneous.....

Whether instantaneous or gradual, it will eventually not exist. Hence as if it never existed

Going away as if it never existed is what makes it Low 2-C instead of 3-A though. Doesn't make it instantaneous

Kharn kills Scp-682 and the brothers death bring him back. 682 kills Kharn and Khorne brings him back.

I vote inconclusive. Only way Kharn would win is if the blood god decides to fight the brothers death himself.

Not that it matters either way since Kharn would just be pulled out of the explosion to the Eye by Chaos God if he couldn't escape anyways.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Kharn kills Scp-682 and the brothers death bring him back. 682 kills Kharn and Khorne brings him back.
I vote inconclusive. Only way Kharn would win is if the blood god decides to fight the brothers death himself.
Inti, read the OP, the immortality from their respective deities is restricted

@Loyal So you didn't get the memo... Higher dimensional immortalities are always restricted. For both of them.

LoyalservantofInti said:

"Immortality/Resurection via respective diety's is restricted" The OP

Also the Brothers of Death are High 1C, therefore they get lolnoped

Then I vote 682. Kharns entire thing is he forces the enemy to rely on brute force, something 682 can do just fine.

Meanwhile 682 has universe level durability Kharn can't bypass.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Then I vote 682. Kharns entire thing is he forces the enemy to rely on brute force, something 682 can do just fine.
Meanwhile 682 has universe level durability Kharn can't bypass.
no, the universal thing is it's regen, khorne nulls that

@Weekly That's not how this works. We know the universe is erased when 682 dies, but that is all we're given. We don't know why or how fast, but if the exact details aren't given, we can't assume the fastest timeframe of "literally instantly". If GEoM didn't exist, the Chaos Gods could break through and consume the materium, but with no timeframe, I can't just say "this would be an instantaneous event".

Otherwise, I could say in any fight in which the Emperor could actually lose "well, Chaos just eats the universe, anyway".

I was referring to this

Solar System level, potentially higher via Power Absorption, Reactive Evolution, and Adaptation, Universe level via Regenerationn (SCP-738 stated that it would be impossible to destroy 682 without causing serious damage to/destroying the universe

LoyalservantofInti said:
I was referring to this
Solar System level, potentially higher via Power Absorption, Reactive Evolution, and Adaptation, Universe level via Regenerationn (SCP-738 stated that it would be impossible to destroy 682 without causing serious damage to/destroying the universe
wouldn't khorne just null SCP-682 regen ?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Azzy Since when?
The Emperor thing? Since years of 40k lore. The entire reason he doesn't regen is because if he leaves the Golden Throne, Terra would become another Eye of Terror, Chaos could break down the walls of reality, and the materium would cease to exist.

@Azzy No i mean since when do we not assume a universe being stated as ceasing to exist isnt treated as being instantaneous

WeeklyBattles said:
@Azzy No i mean since when do we not assume a universe being stated as ceasing to exist isnt treated as being instantaneous
Since always, if there is no timeframe given and it isn't an event happening in the present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back