• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't remember Harumi dying to the fall but within the entire mess of the buildings.

But that's probably just inconsistency and the authors not realizing, much like with heat sources and bullets, that they are only around 9-B, and Ninjago has feats definitely above those.

Speaking of weakness, another thing I'd like to discuss is scaling between the characters... After we get the calcs.

So I finally got a look at the one Morro feat

Well for one, it looks like he's just TKing it into the air, which would probably get like 8-B results...

if I had literally anything to scale the building off of

In the picture I gave you, there is a small black lego-man shade, which I guess can be scaled to the average human.

Though that's a concept-art, so I dunno how completely accurate it actually is.

ehhhhhhhhhh

I have issues with scaling to minuscule details in a shot

So what should we do?

Also, I swear if Ninjago vs. RWBY becomes a thing if the results are 8-B, I'm gonna lose it.

Maybe just like, recognize that Tier 8 isn't overwhelmingly consistent in comparison to 2 storm feats and Low 7-C KE via a consistent statement

In fact if the building was about the same weight as a skyscraper, or at least not overwhelmingly less, it would go into Tier 7 for lifting

That building is far from being a skyscraper. I'd honestly give it 30 meters of high by being quite generous.

And it's made out of wood.

Figured as much

Either way, if I take another look and find a way to measure it, who knows?

DMB 1 said:
So what should we do?

Also, I swear if Ninjago vs. RWBY becomes a thing if the results are 8-B, I'm gonna lose it.
Ninjago vs RWBY tends to not be as bad as RWBY vs JoJo

Actually, after looking back at the thing, I may be able to tackle it via just scaling from one of the legobois nearby

edit: with how blurry it is, getting how high it went into the air is still a pain

Just them being stated to move at lightning speed, with them literally having an attack centered around moving fast in the form of spinjitzu

Andy is correct. We prefer destructive and durability feats to scale AP.

It's allowed when you make attacks with it, which the ninja do, who were Low 7-C from the KE. A dino would be higher.

I'm still trying to figure a way to get the height for how high Morro lifted the thing but It's harsh

I might just resort to frag values

There is also him being able to briefly push the Destiny's Bounty, but I don't think it would be as impressive.

And while I'm not really sure about Low 7-C via that, we have DC character being 8-C via being able to swing their weapons at High Hypersonic speeds or something.

@DMUA No the attack itself has to be calculated or stated to be a certain speed. A character being of a certain speed in general and having a speed based attack doesn't justify using the speed for KE.

why not exactly?

Do they spontaneously stop moving at lightning speed in this one specific instance because it isn't strictly stated?

If it's inflationary, well, there are already a few Tier 7 feats to go around

So I don't generally see why this at the least can't be used to add legitimacy to Low 7-B

You could say the same thing about any calc stacking based feat. "Why would they not move at the speed they did when casually waltzing around that bullet when tackling this dude?" the fact that in this case the value doesn't come from a calc doesn't make much difference.

... You know, I originally thought that the Calc stacking page said it was fine to calc off of principal (dodging a bullet is baseline supersonic and such without calcing it to be High Hypersonic because of how much faster they were)

That said, why wouldn't they be?

Like, I can see dismissing it due to being an outlier or otherwise inconsistent with what's shown, but if they can casually move at supersonic speeds, why shouldn't they be able to move at supersonic speeds when using a special attack?

Actually, to hammer in more consistency, as a sidenote

Possessing a city on the Premminent's part should be 7-B

... generally there's a lot more reason to go with the Low 7-B+ feats then just the 8-C stuff for whatever reason

Also, for some reason I can't use the art for the building in paint.

I don't think that she actually possessed an entire city. You can visibly see that she's not that large and that she just made herself an armor out of a few buildings (even with the help of her ghosts).

And the entire city being reen is both due to the ghosts having screwed around Styx before her arrival, as well as just Light Manipulation.

It was possessed in the sense the Cursed Realm corrupted it, but it didn't fuse with it or any shit like that.

If the condition "can use a speed based attack" is all you need for KE with general speed to be usable, then there is hardly even a point in following that rule in the first place. You're better off just scaling normal running to AP to begin with.

Maybe you're fine with that I dunno, but to me it feels like a weak justification to make an exception that just undermines the rule more than anything else.

Well, just generally

If they can attack with a direction and a magnitude I don't see why it can't be AP beyond the obvious outliers and other such things, which seem to not apply that well here

Actually, I'd like to address something

DMB 1 said:
1) It's a storm feat, not always the most reliable of feats
Whatdayemean?

Back